- Distance to Zakynthos airport 8Km
- Distance to Laganas beach 0.8Km
- Distance to Zakynthos city center 9.2Km
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Sitting at just 300m from the beach and 50m from the main street, makes this venue the perfect destination for an amazing vacation. Guests will be just a minute away from the open- ... Continue reading
Sitting at just 300m from the beach and 50m from the main street, makes this venue the perfect destination for an amazing vacation. Guests will be just a minute away from the open-air cafes and typical tavernas of the city centre and a 5-minute stroll from lazing around on the sandy strip and working on that healthy tan. Those who are looking for little more fun will be at a 5-minute drive from the lively village of Laganas and a 10-minute one from the town of Zakynthos. The surrounding area is renowned for its long beautiful sandy beach, which the endangered Caretta turtle chooses as nestling area. Guests who prefer calmer waters will be quite happy with the onsite swimming pool of the hotel and it adjacent snack bar, where they can find some of the most refreshing cocktails on the island. For a more substantial meal they can visit the restaurant and try its excellent local dishes.
- Not available: Garage
- Children’s swimming area
- Children playground
- Sun loungers
- Year of most recent renovation: 2008
- Not available: Large pets allowed (over 5 kg)
- Not available: Small pets allowed (under 5 kg)
- Not available: Car park
- Not available: Connecting rooms
- Not available: Wheelchair-accessible
- Game room
- Currency exchange facilities
- Hotel safe (fees may apply)
- Poolside snack bar
- Internet access
- Medical service (fees may apply)
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Bicycle hire service (fees may apply)
- Not available: Total number of rooms: 24
- Laundry service (fees may apply)
- Wired Internet (fees may apply)
- Disability-friendly rooms
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Number of floors (main building): 2
- Number of floors (annexe): 2
- Ironing set
- Year of construction: 1998
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Daisy Apartments in Kalamaki. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||14||17||19||24||28||31||31||28||24||19||15||14|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||5||7||9||13||17||19||19||17||13||10||6||4|
To make booking a holiday at Daisy Apartments in Kalamaki easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Daisy Apartments with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.85
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Kalamaki area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : KALAMAKI,118, Kalamaki, Zante, Greek Islands, 29100
Please wait while we load the map for Daisy Apartments
Questions and Answers about Daisy Apartments
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.