Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside & French Quarter
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Add some Old South style to your holiday at Disney's Port Orleans Resort, where rural Louisiana meets cool New Orleans. Whether you choose the relaxed pace of the Riverside or the ... Continue reading
Add some Old South style to your holiday at Disney's Port Orleans Resort, where rural Louisiana meets cool New Orleans. Whether you choose the relaxed pace of the Riverside or the lively carnival atmosphere of the French Quarter, you'll feel welcomed back to a time and place where everything seemed to move a little slower.
Guests can get around the Walt Disney World Resort from this hotel on a Disney coach and water taxi
- Direct water taxi to Disney Springs Marketplace
- Approx. 15 minutes to Disney Springs area and Epcot by coach
- Coaches to the Parks leave from in front of Riverside’s Colonel’s Cotton Mill and French Quarter’s main lobby
- Doubloon Lagoon Mardi Gras themed Pool with waterslide
- Ol’ Man Island with fishing area
- Six leisure Pools
Boatwright’s Dining Hall (Casual Dining)
- Riverside Mill and Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory food courts (Quick Service Dining)
- River Roost Lounge
- Pizza delivery (selected times)
- Jogging trails
- Medicine Show and South Quarter Games Arcades
- Kids’ pool
- Two playgrounds
- Pirate Adventure cruise (4-12yrs)
- Child prices available for 17yrs and under
- Movies Under The Stars
- Campfire on de' Bayou and Cajun campfire activities
- Horse-drawn carriage rides
- Disney Shop
- Merchandise delivery and pick-up service
- Free Wi-Fi (selected areas)
- Free parking for Disney Resort Hotel guests
- 24hr ATM
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
3055 rooms. Riverside Standard View rooms (up to five people) have two queen-size beds with one pull-down bed or two queen-size beds, air conditioning, cable television, fridge, coffee maker, iron, ironing board, hairdryer and bathroom with shower over bath.
- Standard View rooms for sole use.
- French Quarter Standard View rooms (up to four people) have two queen-size beds.
- Pool View rooms.
- River View rooms.
- 14 Disney Park days for seven
- Pre-book your park tickets
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside & French Quarter in Walt Disney World. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||24||25||27||29||32||33||34||33||32||30||26||24|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||10||11||13||15||19||22||23||23||23||19||14||11|
To make booking a holiday at Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside & French Quarter in Walt Disney World easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside & French Quarter with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 120V 60Hz
$1 = £0.82
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Walt Disney World area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Questions and Answers about Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside & French Quarter
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.