- Bathroom with bathtub or Shower
- Mini Bar
- Hair Dryer
- Safety Box
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Plasma Television/LCD TV
- Coffee/Tea making facilities
- Iron/Ironing board
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access
- Cable Channels
Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel
- 36.8Km from Dubai DXB Airport
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
With its rooftop swimming pool and private beach, multiple restaurants and Moroccan-style décor, the Movenpick Hotel must surely represent the last word in luxury. Guests can take ... Continue reading
With its rooftop swimming pool and private beach, multiple restaurants and Moroccan-style décor, the Movenpick Hotel must surely represent the last word in luxury. Guests can take advantage of the gym and spa facilities before heading out to do some serious shopping in the Battuta Shopping Mall right next door. When you book in to this establishment you'll truly feel like a prince or princess.
Please note: A local charge will be collected from the client upon check in of 20.00 AED per room per night.
Please note: Half board on 24/12 and 31/12 is always a lunch.
There's a professional golf course less than 3km away and the hotel itself has a fitness centre, massage rooms, wellness and spa centre (Safar Spa) and a private beach area (reached by shuttle) on which no expense has been spared. The kids have a separate playground and adults can dance the night away in the hotel's state-of-the-art nightclub with its own DJ.
- Shanghai Chic - Chinese. Shanghai Chic is the 'in' place for Dubai, offering superb Asian cuisine in an elegant and sophisticated setting
- Chor Bazaar - Indian - Our 'thieves market' offers Dubai's ultimate Tandoori-influenced cuisines in a friendly and high-energy setting.
- Moroc - A Moroccan influenced bar and lounge, with patterned tiled walls, vaulted ceilings and comfy leather armchairs and sofas.
- Mistral - Arabesque. Journey across Arabia and enjoy an exciting array of cuisines for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with numerous live culinary options as you follow the journey of Ibn Battuta (Themed nights included)
- Sicilia - Italian - I know you've probably heard it all before, but we really do actually deliver our concept in Sicilia, with unpretentious and wholesome, Italian country food, up front and personal on the menu.
- Olive Tree - Pool side dining
- Majlis - Arabesque lobby lounge offers a selection of beverages and snacks / Al Bahou - Friday Brunch included (with regular All Inclusive soft drinks included)
- Marina Beach Bar - Mövenpick Oceana Beach Club - The stunning poolside bar offers a snack menu and array of beverage options with views of the palm.
This incredible hotel boasts no less than seven restaurants, including buffet, a la carte and breakfast options, in which every conceivable culinary taste is catered for. Whether you fancy a hamburger or a rare dish from the traditional menu, your wish is their command and you'll not be disappointed with the results!
Food and Drink
The hotel has 4 restaurants. A snack bar is also available throughout the day. Evening drinks can be enjoyed at the lobby bar.
Payment facilities include JCB, Visa Card, American Express and Euro/Master Card. The hotel requires all guests to provide a deposit on arrival. City /Tourist tax is payable locally.
To make booking a holiday at Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel in Jebel Ali easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Adjacent to Ibn Battuta Shopping Mall, Jebel Ali, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 211508
Please wait while we load the map for Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel
Questions and Answers about Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
We are looking for a panoramic sea view from our room. Do you have sea view rooms? 2 Answers
HI there the hotel is opposite Ibn Battuta Mall so is approx 10/15 minutes from the beach so I cant see that they do seaview rooms Im afraid, there is however a Movenpick Jumeriah Beach hotel which is beach based , if I can be any further help please email what you are looking for to email@example.com
Added 1 year, 5 months ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
This hotel has no sea views as beach is over 15 minutes away, just a large shopping mall, perhaps you might prefer to look for a beach hotel instead
Added 1 year, 5 months ago.
By Sally.Dademo, loveholidays.com team member