Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa
- 15Km from Dalaman Airport (DLM)
- 0m to beach
- 15Km far from the city center to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
With an established name and five-star luxury on tap, the Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa should be top of your list if you're looking at the beautiful, laid-back resort of ... Continue reading
With an established name and five-star luxury on tap, the Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa should be top of your list if you’re looking at the beautiful, laid-back resort of Sarigerme on Turkey’s south-west coast.
If you’re a beach lover, then Sarigerme has almost 7kms of sands to stretch out on, with kite boarding the chief of the water sports diversions on offer. There’s more to do than lay around though. Sarigerme was once the ancient city of Pisilis, and there are sea-front ruins to walk among and a major archaeological site just down the road in Kaunos. Sarigerme itself is a traditional, laid-back Turkish town, sleepy and welcoming, with lots of national park-protected landscapes in the area.
You may not want to spend too much time outside the Hilton resort though. This really is a top-of-the-range holiday experience with the awards to prove it. Beautifully set to enjoy views inland to the mountains, or to the river and Mediterranean, the Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme is an all-inclusive paradise, with fantastic facilities that are particularly aimed at families and couples.
There are too many things to do to list them comprehensively here. Among the highlights are five outdoor pools that include a big water park and private beach. Heated indoor pools (seasonal) complement a big spa centre with Turkish and Roman baths, steam room, sauna and much more. A gym is just the tip of an activities ice berg that includes everything from six tennis courts to archery and a diving school.
Families are wonderfully served at Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme, with a fully-fledged "Kidz Paradise" for older children, two kids’ pools, and loads of events. Budgeting can be family friendly too, with an all-inclusive set-up that offers access to a huge range of dining choices, with 22 food outlets, serving food, drink and entertainment throughout the day.
There is so much more to Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa than this. Discover it all and this beautiful area of Turkey, available now at wonderful prices through Loveholidays.com.
- 5 outdoor swimming pools Sun terraces and garden areas with loungers and parasols A 650-metre private beach A Spa Centre includes heated indoor pools for adults and children (April to October) Turkish & Roman baths Steam room Sauna Whirlpool and a 24-hour fitness centre An Aquapark Recreational activities include 6 tennis courts and squash court Archery Cycling Table games Beach volleyball Basketball Paddle tennis Exercise classes Mini golf Mega chess A range of water sports and a diving centre The animation team supervise a range of fun events and activities* Some activities incur a charge
Kidz Paradise for children and teenagers offers supervised fun events and creative activities, costume and birthday parties, 2 pools for swimming, playground, cooking classes, movie screenings, disco, a babysitting service (at extra), cots and amenities with renewed Mini Club is available. Children's menu is available.
Sarigerme Main Restaurant offers all-day dining in a peaceful garden setting, Turkish and international buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner, live cooking stations, late night supper and a drinks service; 22 more restaurants and bars include Citrus Pool Patisserie & Bar (seasonal opening) serves café-style food & beverages; evening dining restaurants and bars include Alize Italian, AnisseRaki Bar, Caraf wine bar, Glitter Oyster & Champagne Bar, Tao Far East specialties (closed one day a week), A La Turca for authentic Turkish food; and Pianoforte Piano Bar offers all-day dining, wines & cocktails, and Breeze serves poolside lunches and drinks until midnight; there is also a complimentary beverage area. An animation team host an evening entertainment programme. Some venues incur a charge and require reservation.
The dress code is required for dinner.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Main Restaurant (Sarigerme), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Main Restaurant (Sarigerme), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Main Restaurant (Sarigerme); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), Daily: 19:30 - 21:30.
- Late Snacks, Main Restaurant (Sarigerme (seasonal)), Daily: 00:00 - 01:00.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Breeze), Daily: 12:30 - 16:30.
- Late Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Sarigerme), Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Snacks, Beach Bar (Vento), Daily: 12:30 - 16:30.
- Snacks, Turkish, Snack Bar (Gozleme house), Daily: 12:00 - 17:00.
- Patisserie, Restaurant (Indoor), Daily: 11:00 - 19:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Alize Italian, Turkish a la Turca, Tao Far East, Vela seafood and Finesse Indian a la carte restaurants); Reservations Required; Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), six times a week: 19:00 - 22:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (A La Turca (turkish restaurant)); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), six times a week: 19:00 - 22:30.
- A la Carte, Extra Charge (A la carte restaurants have a cover charge per person and pre-reservation is required for all of them).
- Bar ( (Seasonal)), Daily: 12:00 - 00:00.
- Beach Bar ( Vento (Seasonal)), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Bar (Oak room and the Anisse bar), Daily: 18:00 - 22:00.
- Bar (F Lounge (winter only)), Daily: 18:00 - 00:00.
- Disco (Prive (seasonal)), Daily: 23:00 - 02:00.
- Bar (Indoor Pool Vitamin Bar (fresh juices and non alcohol) (seasonal)), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Mini Bar, Soft drinks; Beer; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee, Stocked daily.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Beer; Red Wine; White Wine; Spirits; Liquers; Vodka; Gin; Brandy; Rum; Whiskey; Raki; Cocktails; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee; Coke; Fanta; Sprite, Daily.
- Bar (Rouge Roof Bar (Age 16+ only)), Daily: 18:00 - 01:00.
- Bar (Pianoforte), 24 hours.
- Bar (Vela (seasonal)), Daily: 18:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Glitter & Oyster Champagne Bar); Snack Bar (Breeze); Extra Charge, Daily: 18:00 - 22:00.
- Tennis; Football; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Beach Ball; Basketball; Watersports (non-motorised); Games; Entertainment; Live entertainment; Mini golf; Gym; Various Sports Activities; Boccia; Land sports; Aerobics; Archery; Organised activities and entertainment; Exercise classes; Aqua-Aerobics; Jacuzzi; Turkish Bath; Sauna; Fitness Centre.
Guest accommodation is generous in space and has a tasteful décor, interiors of soft pastel tones, drapes and fabrics of complementing hues, stylish furnishings on carpeted flooring and modern amenities for your well-being; features include a private furnished balcony, air-conditioning & heating, en suite bathroom with bathtub/handheld shower, hair dryer & slippers, high-speed WiFi internet, 32" LCD satellite TV, clock radio with MP3 connection, telephone, ergonomic desk with chair, mini fridge (replenished daily with soft drinks), safe box, bathrobe, slippers, magnifying mirror, separated WC, scale, children set-up 0- 9 years, coffee maker, ironing facilities, tea & coffee facilities, kettle, twin beds and comfortable seating.
Deluxe rooms have direct pool access from the balcony via stairs.
Please Note: There are tea & coffee making facilities and iron in all rooms.
Stroll along Sarigerme's main streets and browse the Turkish boutiques and markets. Marvel at the underwater attractions and take a stroll through 5,000-year-old historical Dalyan monuments. Visit the protected loggerhead turtles at beautiful Iztuzu Beach. Take the 12-island boat trip from Göcek harbour. Raft along the Dalaman River or admire stunning panoramic views while trekking on the surrounding mountains.
24 hour Front Desk services, housekeeping, currency exchange, ATM, WiFi internet throughout, multilingual staff, room service, guest activity/recreation desk, laundry/valet service, facilities for guests with disabilities, lifts, car rental desk, fully equipped 24 hour business centre, fax & copy service, 10 meeting rooms for up to 800 people, A/V equipment rental, banqueting facilities for 1,350 people, weddings & special occasions hosted, safe boxes, luggage storage, barber shop/beauty salon, gift shop, no pets allowed and free onsite parking is possible.
Book your stay and get this great offer - 1 free A la Carte (except Teppanyaki) and 10% discount at Spa This offer is available for October and November.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa in Sarigerme. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||17||20||24||28||30||30||28||24||20||16||15||15|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||11||14||17||21||24||24||22||19||14||11||10||10|
To make booking a holiday at Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa in Sarigerme easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Sarigerme Turizm Merkezi,, Sarigerme, Dalaman, Turkey, 48610
Please wait while we load the map for Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa
Please wait while we load the video(s) for Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa
Questions and Answers about Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
what age do children have to be for the kids club/supervised activities? 1 Answer
* Children's club (4-12yrs) - small team games, sports, movie nights, water-based, story time, food-based and drama and music.
* Children's playground - swings, climbing frame, slides and shaded area (age and height restrictions may apply).
* Indoor play area (4-12yrs) - soft play area. Supervised by hotel staff. (Open between 01 Apr and 30 Nov, between 9.00am and 8.00pm).
* Aqua park included, featuring: slides.
Added 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
Has the pier got a bar 1 Answer
Hi Peter, there isn’t a bar on the pier.
Added 1 year, 8 months ago.
By Lisa.Weldon, loveholidays.com team member
When is the golf course likely to be opend 1 Answer
I called the hotel to double check and they advised they are aiming for the golf course to be finished and open by June 2015. I hope this helps
Added 2 years, 5 months ago.
By Natalie, loveholidays.com team member