Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa
- 15Km from Dalaman Airport (DLM)
- 0m to beach
- 15Km far from the city center to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa is a 5-star award-winning luxury hotel situated just outside Sarigerme resort town on the Aegean Coast of southwest Turkey, offering an ... Continue reading
The Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa is a 5-star award-winning luxury hotel situated just outside Sarigerme resort town on the Aegean Coast of southwest Turkey, offering an ultra All Inclusive holiday programme for couples and family groups. Boasting stunning mountain, Dalaman River and Mediterranean Sea views, the impressive Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa has a total of 410 inviting rooms and suites to meet occupancy needs. Indulge in super dining choices, great bar venues, organised daily fun activities and evening entertainment, sparkling pools, Kids Club, spa and fitness facilities, recreational activities, private beach and water sports. For a fabulous All Inclusive holiday with plenty to entertain all the family, book into the 5-star Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa at Sarigerme town on the Aegean Coast of southwest Turkey; and have fun!
- 5 outdoor swimming pools
- Sun terraces and garden areas with loungers and parasols
- A 650-metre private beach
- A Spa Centre includes heated indoor pools for adults and children (April to October)
- Turkish & Roman baths
- Steam room
- Whirlpool and a 24-hour fitness centre
- An Aquapark
- Recreational activities include 6 tennis courts and squash court
- Table games
- Beach volleyball
- Paddle tennis
- Exercise classes
- Mini golf
- Mega chess
- A range of water sports and a diving centre
- The animation team supervise a range of fun events and activities
- Some activities incur a charge
Kidz Paradise for children and teenagers offers supervised fun events and creative activities, costume and birthday parties, 2 pools for swimming, playground, cooking classes, movie screenings, disco, a babysitting service (at extra), cots and amenities with renewed Mini Club is available. Children's menu is available.
Sarigerme Main Restaurant offers all-day dining in a peaceful garden setting, Turkish and international buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner, live cooking stations, late night supper and a drinks service; 22 more restaurants and bars include Citrus Pool Patisserie & Bar (seasonal opening) serves café-style food & beverages; evening dining restaurants and bars include Alize Italian, AnisseRaki Bar, Caraf wine bar, Glitter Oyster & Champagne Bar, Tao Far East specialties (closed one day a week), A La Turca for authentic Turkish food; and Pianoforte Piano Bar offers all-day dining, wines & cocktails, and Breeze serves poolside lunches and drinks until midnight; there is also a complimentary beverage area. An animation team host an evening entertainment programme. Some venues incur a charge and require reservation.
The dress code is required for dinner.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Main Restaurant (Sarigerme), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Main Restaurant (Sarigerme), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Main Restaurant (Sarigerme); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), Daily: 19:30 - 21:30.
- Late Snacks, Main Restaurant (Sarigerme (seasonal)), Daily: 00:00 - 01:00.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Breeze), Daily: 12:30 - 16:30.
- Late Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Sarigerme), Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Snacks, Beach Bar (Vento), Daily: 12:30 - 16:30.
- Snacks, Turkish, Snack Bar (Gozleme house), Daily: 12:00 - 17:00.
- Patisserie, Restaurant (Indoor), Daily: 11:00 - 19:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Alize Italian, Turkish a la Turca, Tao Far East, Vela seafood and Finesse Indian a la carte restaurants); Reservations Required; Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), six times a week: 19:00 - 22:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (A La Turca (turkish restaurant)); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), six times a week: 19:00 - 22:30.
- A la Carte, Extra Charge (A la carte restaurants have a cover charge per person and pre-reservation is required for all of them).
- Bar ( (Seasonal)), Daily: 12:00 - 00:00.
- Beach Bar ( Vento (Seasonal)), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Bar (Oak room and the Anisse bar), Daily: 18:00 - 22:00.
- Bar (F Lounge (winter only)), Daily: 18:00 - 00:00.
- Disco (Prive (seasonal)), Daily: 23:00 - 02:00.
- Bar (Indoor Pool Vitamin Bar (fresh juices and non alcohol) (seasonal)), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Mini Bar, Soft drinks; Beer; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee, Stocked daily.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Beer; Red Wine; White Wine; Spirits; Liquers; Vodka; Gin; Brandy; Rum; Whiskey; Raki; Cocktails; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee; Coke; Fanta; Sprite, Daily.
- Bar (Rouge Roof Bar (Age 16+ only)), Daily: 18:00 - 01:00.
- Bar (Pianoforte), 24 hours.
- Bar (Vela (seasonal)), Daily: 18:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Glitter & Oyster Champagne Bar); Snack Bar (Breeze); Extra Charge, Daily: 18:00 - 22:00.
- Tennis; Football; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Beach Ball; Basketball; Watersports (non-motorised); Games; Entertainment; Live entertainment; Mini golf; Gym; Various Sports Activities; Boccia; Land sports; Aerobics; Archery; Organised activities and entertainment; Exercise classes; Aqua-Aerobics; Jacuzzi; Turkish Bath; Sauna; Fitness Centre.
Guest accommodation is generous in space and has a tasteful décor, interiors of soft pastel tones, drapes and fabrics of complementing hues, stylish furnishings on carpeted flooring and modern amenities for your well-being; features include a private furnished balcony, air-conditioning & heating, en suite bathroom with bathtub/handheld shower, hair dryer & slippers, high-speed WiFi internet, 32” LCD satellite TV, clock radio with MP3 connection, telephone, ergonomic desk with chair, mini fridge (replenished daily with soft drinks), safe box, bathrobe, slippers, magnifying mirror, separated WC, scale, children set-up 0- 9 years, coffee maker, ironing facilities, tea & coffee facilities, kettle, twin beds and comfortable seating.
Deluxe rooms have direct pool access from the balcony via stairs.
Please Note: There are tea & coffee making facilities and iron in all rooms.
Stroll along Sarigerme's main streets and browse the Turkish boutiques and markets. Marvel at the underwater attractions and take a stroll through 5,000-year-old historical Dalyan monuments. Visit the protected loggerhead turtles at beautiful Iztuzu Beach. Take the 12-island boat trip from Göcek harbour. Raft along the Dalaman River or admire stunning panoramic views while trekking on the surrounding mountains.
24 hour Front Desk services, housekeeping, currency exchange, ATM, WiFi internet throughout, multilingual staff, room service, guest activity/recreation desk, laundry/valet service, facilities for guests with disabilities, lifts, car rental desk, fully equipped 24 hour business centre, fax & copy service, 10 meeting rooms for up to 800 people, A/V equipment rental, banqueting facilities for 1,350 people, weddings & special occasions hosted, safe boxes, luggage storage, barber shop/beauty salon, gift shop, no pets allowed and free onsite parking is possible.
Book your stay and get this great offer - 1 free A la Carte (except Teppanyaki) and 10% discount at Spa
This offer is available for October and November.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa in Sarigerme. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||24||20||16||15||15||17||20||24||28||30||30||28|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||19||14||11||10||10||11||14||17||21||24||24||22|
To make booking a holiday at Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa in Sarigerme easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Sarigerme area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Sarigerme Turizm Merkezi,, Sarigerme, Dalaman, Turkey, 48610
Please wait while we load the map for Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa
Please wait while we load the video(s) for Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa
Questions and Answers about Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
what age do children have to be for the kids club/supervised activities? 1 Answer
* Children's club (4-12yrs) - small team games, sports, movie nights, water-based, story time, food-based and drama and music.
* Children's playground - swings, climbing frame, slides and shaded area (age and height restrictions may apply).
* Indoor play area (4-12yrs) - soft play area. Supervised by hotel staff. (Open between 01 Apr and 30 Nov, between 9.00am and 8.00pm).
* Aqua park included, featuring: slides.
Added 1 month, 3 weeks ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
Has the pier got a bar 1 Answer
Hi Peter, there isn’t a bar on the pier.
Added 1 year, 3 months ago.
By Lisa.Weldon, loveholidays.com team member
When is the golf course likely to be opend 1 Answer
I called the hotel to double check and they advised they are aiming for the golf course to be finished and open by June 2015. I hope this helps
Added 2 years ago.
By Natalie, loveholidays.com team member