- Air-Conditioning (Individual)
- Fire Alarm
- Mini Bar
- No.Bathrooms: 1
- TV (Flat Screen)
Yel Holiday Resort
- 59Km from Dalaman (DLM) Airport
- 7Km to beach
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Yel Holiday Resort sits on a hillside location in the town of Fethiye affording the resort outstanding views across the surrounding area and the picturesque village itself. ... Continue reading
The Yel Holiday Resort sits on a hillside location in the town of Fethiye affording the resort outstanding views across the surrounding area and the picturesque village itself. Only 5km from the famous Oludeniz beach and 6km to the bustling resort centre of Fethiye making day trips to laze around on the beach or enjoy the great shopping and snap up a bargain, a must do. The Yel offers guests a great chance to kick back and relax enjoy the facilities and amenities in a warm and friendly environment or roam off and explore the surrounding area, whatever your choice the Yel Holiday resort is just waiting to turn your holiday dreams into great memories.
- Children's playground
- Diving Off-site (Additional charge)
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Horse riding Off-site (Additional charge)
- Table tennis
- Private beach area (Additional charge)
- Car hire
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Non smoking rooms
- Safety deposit box (Additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 08:00 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 12:30 - 14:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 19:30 - 21:30.
- Afternoon snacks, Snack Bar, Daily: 15:00 - 16:30.
- Afternoon Tea, Snack Bar, Daily: 16:30 - 17:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Hot drinks; Beer; Wine, Pool Bar (Cocktails 22.00 - 23.00 at a supplement), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Table Tennis; Darts; Billiards, Daily.
- Games; Pool Games, six times a week: 10:00 - 12:00.
- Mini Club, Children Only (4-10 yrs old), six times a week: 10:30 - 12:30.
- Bus service, Daily: 10:00 - 16:00, 11:00 - 17:00.
The Yel Holiday Resort features well appointed comfortably decorated guest accommodation fully equipped with bathrooms with shower, air conditioning (included in rates), hairdryer, mini fridge, satellite tv, direct dial telephone. Extra bedding, linen, towels and infant cots, available on request. All guest rooms enjoy a furnished balcony/terrace offering views of the surrounding area.
For a fantastic bargain and souvenirs to remember your great holiday visit the market in Fethiye – open every Tuesday – it is massive and sells everything from fresh fruit to leather goods. The market is a great opportunity to see local life first hand and experience the real Turkey!
Rates are not valid for Turkish passport holders.
24 hour reception, Internet access is now available in general areas of the hotel and is free of charge, safety deposit box (reception), housekeeping, maid service. Please note some facilities and services will incur extra charges.
To make booking a holiday at Yel Holiday Resort in Ovacik easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Yel Holiday Resort with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Ovacik Mevkii, Ovacik, Dalaman, Turkey, 48300
Please wait while we load the map for Yel Holiday Resort
Questions and Answers about Yel Holiday Resort
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
how far is the town from the hotel 1 Answer
In the area of Ovacik, 7.2km to the sand and shingle beach of Ölü Deniz, 3.2km to the resort centre of Hisarönü with shops and main nightlife. 120m to the mini-market and 160m to the local bus stop taking you to Ölü Deniz.
Added 1 year, 9 months ago.
By Lisa.Weldon, loveholidays.com team member