- Distance to center 2.0Km
- Distance to airport 94.0Km
- Distance to beach 0.8Km
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
This property is 8 minutes walk from the beach. Just 550 yards to the beachfront, Ekin Hotel & Apart is less than 3.1 miles to Marmaris Ferry Port. It has an outdoor pool, free Wi- ... Continue reading
- This property is 8 minutes walk from the beach. Just 550 yards to the beachfront, Ekin Hotel & Apart is less than 3.1 miles to Marmaris Ferry Port.
- It has an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with a balcony.
- The rooms at Ekin Hotel come with simple furnishings.
- They all feature a private bathroom.
- Daily breakfast is available.
- There are also many eateries and cafés around the hotel, where you can taste local and international cuisines.
- The hotel’s bar serves alcoholic drinks and beverages.
- The pool area is ideal for sunbathing and relaxation.
- The front desk is available 24/7.
- Only a 10-minute drive from the Marmaris Bus Terminal, Ekin Hotel & Apart is 3.7 miles to Marmaris National Park.
- Dalaman Airport is 62.1 miles away.
- Free public parking is available on site.
- Facilities of Ekin Hotel & Apart
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Pets are not allowed.
- Food & Drink
- Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
- Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Family rooms
- Languages spoken
- Property surroundings
- Closest landmarks
- Private Marmaris Hospital 0.1 miles
- Karacan Point Center 0.2 miles
- Marmaris Amphitheatre 0.2 miles
- Ahu Hetman Hospital 0.3 miles
- Marmaris Thursday Market 0.5 miles
- Most popular landmarks nearby
- Marmaris Government Hospital 0.5 miles
- Atlantis Su Parki 0.6 miles
- Ataturk Statue 0.8 miles
- Bar Street Marmaris 1.2 miles
- Marmaris Yacht Marina 3.7 miles
To make booking a holiday at Ekin Hotel in Marmaris easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Ekin Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
One of the larger holiday resorts, Marmaris is probably the most European of the Turkish resort towns on the Mediterranean coast, and a bustling cosmopolitan tourist centre in the summer months. Marmaris also marks the start of the Turquoise Coast along the Mediterranean Sea. Built around an extensive natural bay at the foot of forested mountain slopes, the town is the best base for some of the finest sailing on the Mediterranean, with a modern marina catering for private yachts and the Blue Voyage holiday cruise business. According to legend the town got its name when, not finding the castle he had commissioned on the hill to his liking, Süleyman the Magnificent muttered 'Mimari as' ('Hang the architect!').
Holidaymakers who prefer to spend their beach time being active will be spoilt for choice at Marmaris where dozens of watersports operators service the sea front, offering everything from banana boat rides and paragliding to jet-skiing and scuba diving, all at very reasonable prices (which can usually be bargained down even more). The local Atlantis waterpark is a must for families. Those who want to sightsee or explore can choose from a variety of excursions, including guided horse safaris through the countryside or jeep safaris to visit nearby country villages, with visits to verdant untouched forests where crystal waterfalls beckon one to have a dip. The ancient site of Ephesus and the spring waters of Pamukkale are also popular outings, as are a variety of boat trips, including the nearby Greek island of Rhodes.
Whether you want to go international, or try local fare at a 'lokanta' (Turkish restaurant), Marmaris' hundreds of dining establishments will have something to suit any holidaymakers' appetite and any pocket. You'll find fish 'n chips if that's your bag, good Chinese, satisfying German or the ubiquitous Italian. Visitors should not balk at sampling Turkish delights, however, particularly popular doner kebabs and seafood meze platters.
Marmaris' wild nights are centred on Bar Street around the waterfront, packed with nearly one hundred nightclubs and bars that rock until about 4am, attracting hundreds of holidaymakers. Although the atmosphere is fun, be aware that the price of drinks in Bar Street is significantly higher than other parts of town. Many restaurants stay open all night to cater for early morning revellers.
To enjoy shopping in Marmaris, holiday visitors need to be clued up and prepared. Vendors, particularly in the bazaars, can be annoying with their touting (although this is illegal), and there are a large number of fake designer goods on sale. If you fancy a bargain-priced Rolex watch, be prepared for it to be fake, although this does not mean it is not worth buying because in Turkey fakes are good quality! Prices are very cheap, and everywhere, except in the larger stores, haggling is expected and it is possible to knock about 30 percent off the asking price. Bearing all this in mind Marmaris can be a shopper's delight, particularly for items like leather, ceramics, jewellery and carpets. Best value goods are to be found in the Carsi Market in the Ottoman Castle, where 200-odd shops and a flea market are open seven days a week. The Thursday market is a colourful experience where locals sell fruit, vegetables, fabric and clothing. Netsel Marina is a good place to find original designer clothing. 'Caam Ball', a locally-produced pine-scented honey, is a popular souvenir. Duty free goods are also on offer.
Touts for everything from restaurants to excursions and souvenir stalls can be annoying in Marmaris. Many have also reported on various tourist rip-offs, and visitors should be alert. The summer months can be incredibly crowded, swelling the town population from around 28,000 to nearly 250,000.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Cildir Mevkii Hatipirimi Mahallesi 139 Sokak No:17 Marmaris Mugla, Marmaris, Dalaman, Turkey, 48700
Please wait while we load the map for Ekin Hotel
Questions and Answers about Ekin Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.