Club Letoonia is a stunning holiday village in Turkey, built on a peninsula covered in peaceful pine forests and with three small bays. Boasting beautiful views over the Southern ... Continue reading
Club Letoonia is a stunning holiday village in Turkey, built on a peninsula covered in peaceful pine forests and with three small bays. Boasting beautiful views over the Southern Aegean Sea and with so many activities and facilities you won’t know what to try first, this hotel is ideal for couples and families looking for a relaxing holiday in the sun.
Why not head into Fethiye for the day? Just over 2 miles away it’s easy to reach with a short bus or taxi ride from the hotel. There’s also a Letoonia to Fethiye shuttle boat service which runs throughout the day, here you can spend the day browsing the shops for some amazing souvenirs for loved ones back home and picking up some bargains for yourself. Explore the old traditional streets and buildings, take a break and try some delicious Turkish dishes in one of the restaurants before watching the sun go down with a cool drink in the evening. Fethiye also has a bustling nightlife, ideal if you want to party the night away. The 24 hour front desk at the Club Letoonia means you don’t have to worry about a curfew.
Activities at the hotel include bicycle rental, canoeing, darts, fishing, ping pong, pool and tennis. Why not head to the beach for a great range of water sports? You could try scuba diving, snorkelling, wind surfing and so much more! Head to the fitness centre to work on your fitness levels, take the whole family for a game of mini golf, or take the kids to the playground. There’s activities and shows for guests of every age run throughout the day and in the evening so you don’t need to worry about getting bored on your holidays here! The games room and indoor pool are ideal for those looking to escape the sun in the hottest hours of the day.
For the ultimate in relaxation spend the day at the spa, where you can enjoy a range of body and beauty treatments. Indulge yourself with a massage, sauna, hot tub or even a Turkish bath. You could also treat yourself to a trip to the hair and beauty salon. In the evening you can head to the nightclub and enjoy delicious cocktails whilst dancing the night away.
Turkey holidays are the perfect choice for a fun filled holiday in the sun. Book your perfect holiday to Turkey with loveholidays.com; discover your perfect hotel from our extensive range including the Grand Yazici Mares or Royal Asarlik Beach Hotel.
- Bicycle rental
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Indoor pool
- Mini golf
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- 24-hour front desk
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Babysitting/child services
- Barber/beauty shop
- Bridal suite
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
- Gift shop
- Ironing service
- Luggage storage
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Packed lunches
- Room service
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Tour desk
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Lykia and Marina Restaurant), Daily: 07:30 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Lykia and Marina Restaurant), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Snacks, Restaurant (Fantasia, Dolphin and Marina Restaurant), Daily: 12:00 - 17:00.
- Afternoon Tea, Restaurant, Daily: 17:00 - 18:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Moonlight and Lykia Restaurant), Daily: 19:30 - 21:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Kebab @Turkish' restaurant, Dolphin 'Fish' Restaurant, Japanease Sushi Restaurant, ); Charged Locally (10EUR per adult and free for children ages 0-12 years); Reservations Required, Daily: 19:30 - 21:30.
- Midnight snacks, Bar (Marina Bar), Daily: 00:00 - 01:00.
- Childrens Menu, Restaurant (Pasta, Burger, Hotedog, Chiken Nuggets, sausages. Available for lunch and dinner), Daily.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Lobby Bar, Daily: 08:00 - 00:00.
- Hot drinks, Cafe (Turkish Coffee and Tea), Daily: 07:30 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Marina Bar), Daily: 09:00 - 01:00.
- Soft drinks; Beer; Wine, Beach Bar (Dophin Beach Bar), Daily: 09:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Champagne Bar), Daily: 09:00 - 18:00.
- Soft drinks; Beer; Wine, Bar (Marine House), Daily.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Agora Bar), Daily: 09:00 - 01:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Panorama Bar. Snacks served at specific times), Daily: 23:30 - 07:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Disco (Moonlight Disco Bar. Most drinks included in All Inclusive), Daily: 23:30 - 02:30.
- Fresh juices, Bar (Vitamin Bar), Daily: 11:00 - 16:00.
- Tennis; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Beach Ball; Table Football; Basketball; Watersports (non-motorised); Mini golf; Gym; Boccia; Darts; Billiards; Aerobics; Archery; Aqua-Aerobics; Jacuzzi; Turkish Bath; Sauna, Daily.
- Mini Club, Children Only (Mini Club - 4-11 years and Junior Club - 12-17 years. Minidosco available 9.15-9.30pm), Daily: 10:00 - 12:00, 14:00 - 17:00.
All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, direct dial telephone, satellite TV, safety deposit box, mini bar and a private bathroom with shower. Standard rooms have a balcony, Bungalow rooms have either a balcony or an ottoman style (closed off) balcony.
Fethiye is ancient town crammed full of traditional charm. Why not visit the towns ruined fortress or the spectacular Lycian rock tombs. For a bit of retail therapy, wander through cobbled streets for shops and boutiques. Or forget sightseeing altogether and catch a water taxi across the bay to Calis Beach.
Rates and conditions are valid for UK residents only
Meeting room, games room, private port with docking for 30 yachts (at a charge), currency exchange, 24 hour reception, babysitting service, medical assistance, concierge desk, hair salon, parking, 2 elevators in the main block, maid service and housekeeping. Please note some facilities and services will incur local charge
Mini bar in AI is stocked twice per week with the following: 2 fruit juices, 2 soda waters, 4 small bottles of water, half a litre of cola and 2 beers.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Letoonia Club & Hotel in Fethiye. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||24||28||30||30||28||24||20||16||15||15||17||20|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||17||21||24||24||22||19||14||11||10||10||11||14|
To make booking a holiday at Letoonia Club & Hotel in Fethiye easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Letoonia Club & Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Fethiye area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Pacariz Burnu Mevkii, Fethiye, Dalaman, Turkey
Please wait while we load the map for Letoonia Club & Hotel
Questions and Answers about Letoonia Club & Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
What is the transfer time from the airport? 2 Answers
The Transfer time to Fethiye is aprox 1 hour.
Added 1 month ago.
By Lisa.Weldon, loveholidays.com team member
Hi Gill, Approximate transfer times via shuttle bus is 1 hour 45 minutes or via taxi 1 hour 15 minutes. Regards
Added 1 month ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member
what is the e-mail address of letoonia club and hotel in fethiye. thank you. 2 Answers
Contact email address is: email@example.com
Added 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
By Natalie, loveholidays.com team member
Thanks Natalie for the e-mail address i asked for. James.
Added 7 months, 3 weeks ago.