Voyage Sorgun Hotel
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Surrounded by pine forests and overlooking a sand-and-shingle beach, Voyage Sorgun is an ideal holiday destination for those looking to relax and unwind. The Voyage Sorgun offers ... Continue reading
Surrounded by pine forests and overlooking a sand-and-shingle beach, Voyage Sorgun is an ideal holiday destination for those looking to relax and unwind.
The Voyage Sorgun offers plenty of facilities for guests to enjoy during their stay: recline by one of the five outdoor swimming pools (one with slides) stay in the shade and use the free-form indoor pool, take a break in the mini-cinema and get competitive in the games centre with bowling and a pool table.
Looking for a little more excitement on your holiday? Try out water skiing or join the scuba-diving school and experience something new. The resort is also perfect for families with children: there is a large range of entertainment to keep kids occupied, including a hotel-run kids’ club (4-12 years) two pools, a funfair, playground, playroom and much more. While the children are enjoying games and other activities, why not head over to the spa and wellness centre? Here you can relax in a steam bath, experience a Turkish bath, indulge in a massage and choose from a variety of beauty treatments.
Please note: the pools are usually closed November-March. The funfair is open mid April-31 October, weather permitting. Seven à la carte restaurants require reservations, and three are open November-March. The adult buffet restaurant is open April-October only.
Love the look of the Voyage Sorgun Hotel? Why not also take a look at some of our other fantastic hotels in Turkey including Mio Bianco Resort or the popular Baia Lara Hotel. Escape today with loveholidays.com!
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Mini golf
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Non smoking rooms
- Non smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- VIP room facilities
- Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Family restaurant), Daily: 07:00 - 11:00, 12:30 - 14:30, 18:30 - 21:00.
- Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Adult restaurant (16+), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00, 12:30 - 14:30, 18:30 - 21:00.
- Breakfast, A la Carte; Turkish, Restaurant, Daily: 09:30 - 11:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Turkish, Italian, Chinese, Mexican, Fish, French and Greek), Once per stay: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Adult beach club snack bar), Daily: 12:30 - 16:00.
- Snacks, Pool Bar (Turkish Pancakes/Pastry), Daily: 12:30 - 17:00.
- Snacks, Cafe (Bistro), 24 hours.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Doner/pitta variaties and a dessert corner), Daily: 16:00 - 18:00.
- Lunch; Dinner, Buffet; Children Only, Restaurant (Family restaurant), Daily: 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 21:00.
- Ice Cream, Children Only, Daily: 10:00 - 12:30, 15:00 - 18:00.
- Patisserie, Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Snacks, Beach Bar (fresh fruit and vegetables), Daily: 15:00 - 17:00.
- Snack Bar (Istanbul toast), Daily: 12:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Bar (restaurant bar), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30, 18:30 - 21:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Pool Bar; Snack Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Beach Bar (Adult beach bar), Daily: 10:00 - 02:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Bar (Patisserie and Lobby bar), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Bar (Bowling bar), Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Bar (English Pub), 24 hours.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Disco (Underground disco bar), Nightly: 02:00 - 04:00.
- Locally produced non Alcohol, Beer, Bar (Beer house), Daily: 17:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Vitamin bar), Daily: 10:00 - 20:00.
- Tea; Coffee, Cafe (Cafe turk), Daily: 16:00 - 00:00.
- Mini Bar, Coke; Fanta; Sprite, Once per day.
- Mini Club, Children Only (ages 4-12yrs (4-16years during high season), Daily: 10:00 - 12:30, 14:00 - 18:00.
- Volleyball; Table Tennis; Watersports (non-motorised); Mini golf; Boccia; Darts; Internet; Sauna; Fitness Centre.
The Voyage Sorgun Hotel features a main building with 700 hotel rooms situated throughout the main building as well as several garden type and villa type rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower/bathtub and a hairdryer, as well as a direct dial telephone, Satellite/Cable TV and a mini bar. They are also equipped with individually adjustable air conditioning and heating, a safe and either a balcony or a terrace. Garden type family rooms have a frosted glass partition seperating the rooms.
Side (pronounced see-deh) is one of those Turkish destinations that has it all, from ancient ruins through to pretty beaches. Must-see attractions include the amphitheatre (which is the largest one in Anatolia), the museum that is housed in the old Roman baths, and also the Temples of Apollo and Athena.
24-hour reception and check-out service, entry hall and lobby, currency exchange facilities, lift access, newspaper stand, market, hairdressing salon, room service, shops on site, fully functional conference facilities, Internet access (fees apply), wheelchair accessible, babysitting service on request with charge, safe deposit box rental, car rental, health care services, car park and garage. A laundry service is provided for an additional fee.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Voyage Sorgun Hotel in Side. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||17||15||16||18||22||27||32||35||34||31||27||21|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||7||5||6||8||11||15||20||23||23||19||15||10|
To make booking a holiday at Voyage Sorgun Hotel in Side easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Voyage Sorgun Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Situated on a peninsula and flanked by two stretches of golden beach, the pretty holiday resort town of Side is a jumble of old and new, with an extensive range of tourist accommodation, shops, late-night bars and restaurants mixed in among the ruins of the ancient city. In the centre of town is the magnificent 2nd-century theatre with beautiful views towards the sea, and the remains of the Roman Baths houses an impressive collection of artefacts.
Side is full of antique ruins, but the Aspendos theatre and Apollon Temple are the most popular. The harbour is full of interesting boat tours and activities, including trips around Side or to neighbouring towns. The turtles can be visited on a daily tour, and the white sand beaches provide activities like scuba diving, parasailing, horse riding, and swimming. Nearby Manavgat has some beautiful natural sights, including a beautiful waterfall.
Side has a variety of restaurants, ranging from Western style food to local delicacies like dolmades and kebabs. Anatolia Cafe is a popular place for English breakfasts and roasts.
Most of Side's nightlife is concentrated along the beachfront. There are a few lively bars and clubs, but they don't stay open very late.
The shopkeepers in Side have a reputation for pestering tourists, especially in the city centre. Many shops will not display prices, so be prepared to ask and haggle. Busy streets that lead down to the sea are lined with souvenir shops selling typical Turkish handicrafts like carpets, jewellery and leather goods. You can take a bus to the Manavgat market on Thursdays, which has the usual souvenir options like t-shirts and leather goods. The main markets are fun and have a lively atmosphere, but the best deals can usually be found in quieter areas.
Side can be very crowded on weekends, when many local tourists visit.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Side area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Manavgat Sorgun Yoresi Titreyengöl Mevkii, Side, Antalya, Turkey, 07600
Please wait while we load the map for Voyage Sorgun Hotel
Questions and Answers about Voyage Sorgun Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.