Trendy Palm Beach
- 50m to beach
- 500m to town centre
- Outdoor Pool
- Private beach area
- Indoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Trendy Palm Beach hotel is one of those rarities: a hotel that combines class, style and panache with family fun! You'll find it just seconds from one of Side's most ... Continue reading
The Trendy Palm Beach hotel is one of those rarities: a hotel that combines class, style and panache with family fun! You'll find it just seconds from one of Side's most spectacular beaches and within a quick stroll of the bustling town centre, where shoppers can get drastic with the plastic! Culture vultures are well catered for, with a number of attractions in the area and there's plenty for kids to do. Book a room today!
- Bicycle rental
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Kids Club
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Outdoor pool
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Designated smoking area
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Mini-market on site
- Non smoking rooms
- Room service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Shops (on site)
- Breakfast, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 10:00 - 10:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Snack Bar, Daily: 12:00 - 15:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Turkish Pancake with cheese), Daily: 12:00 - 15:00.
- Ice Cream, Snack Bar, Daily: 15:30 - 16:30.
- Afternoon Tea, Pool Bar; Snack Bar, Daily: 15:30 - 16:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Weather dependent. Italian (5 days a week), Anatolian Restaurant (3 days a week), Meditrranean Restaurant (2 days a week)), Once per stay: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Late Dinner, Main Restaurant, Daily: 21:00 - 00:00.
- Midnight snacks, Main Restaurant, Daily: 00:00 - 02:00.
- Early Breakfast, Main Restaurant, Daily: 02:00 - 07:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Lobby Bar, 24 hours.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Disco (Open on specific days), Daily: 23:00 - 02:00.
- Tennis; Table Tennis; Beach Ball; Live entertainment; Animation; Boccia; Darts; Aerobics; Aqua-Aerobics; Turkish Bath; Sauna; Fitness Centre, Daily.
- Mini Club, Children Only (4-12 years), six times a week.
There are 320 rooms to choose from. The décor is uncomplicated, using simple colour schemes and contemporary furnishings to great effect. Spacious, clean en suite bathrooms come as standard and your room even has a private balcony. Sea views come at extra cost, but the climate control and LCD TV come as standard.
Safe deposit box (charged), tennis court floodlight (charged), excercise gym, game room (charged), free WiFi, massage services (charged), spa (charged), Thalassatherapy (charged), water sports (charged, private enterpreis)
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Trendy Palm Beach in Side. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||27||21||17||15||16||18||22||27||32||35||34||31|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||15||10||7||5||6||8||11||15||20||23||23||19|
To make booking a holiday at Trendy Palm Beach in Side easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Trendy Palm Beach with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Situated on a peninsula and flanked by two stretches of golden beach, the pretty holiday resort town of Side is a jumble of old and new, with an extensive range of tourist accommodation, shops, late-night bars and restaurants mixed in among the ruins of the ancient city. In the centre of town is the magnificent 2nd-century theatre with beautiful views towards the sea, and the remains of the Roman Baths houses an impressive collection of artefacts.
Side is full of antique ruins, but the Aspendos theatre and Apollon Temple are the most popular. The harbour is full of interesting boat tours and activities, including trips around Side or to neighbouring towns. The turtles can be visited on a daily tour, and the white sand beaches provide activities like scuba diving, parasailing, horse riding, and swimming. Nearby Manavgat has some beautiful natural sights, including a beautiful waterfall.
Side has a variety of restaurants, ranging from Western style food to local delicacies like dolmades and kebabs. Anatolia Cafe is a popular place for English breakfasts and roasts.
Most of Side's nightlife is concentrated along the beachfront. There are a few lively bars and clubs, but they don't stay open very late.
The shopkeepers in Side have a reputation for pestering tourists, especially in the city centre. Many shops will not display prices, so be prepared to ask and haggle. Busy streets that lead down to the sea are lined with souvenir shops selling typical Turkish handicrafts like carpets, jewellery and leather goods. You can take a bus to the Manavgat market on Thursdays, which has the usual souvenir options like t-shirts and leather goods. The main markets are fun and have a lively atmosphere, but the best deals can usually be found in quieter areas.
Side can be very crowded on weekends, when many local tourists visit.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Side area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : TRT Sitesi Yani, Kumkoy, Side, Antalya, Turkey, 07600
Please wait while we load the map for Trendy Palm Beach
Questions and Answers about Trendy Palm Beach
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
How far away is the airport? 1 Answer
HI the hotel is approx an hour away by private transfer and 1.5 hours by coach
Added 3 months, 2 weeks ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member