- Safe (fees may apply)
- Direct dial telephone
- Satellite TV
- 220V power supply
- Mini fridge
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Individually adjustable heating
smartline Serra Park
- 500m to beach
- 5Km to town centre
- Private beach area
- Outdoor Pool
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
For a family beach holiday the Turkish Riviera is hard to beat. Only 3km along the Antalyan coast from Side is Titreyen Gol where you'll find the smartline Serra Park (phew, but ... Continue reading
For a family beach holiday the Turkish Riviera is hard to beat. Only 3km along the Antalyan coast from Side is Titreyen Gol where you'll find the smartline Serra Park (phew, but don't hold it against them). Here, all the ingredients combine for a terrific holiday. Mix it up a bit; smartline Serra Park has gardens, pools, spa, beach, sports, entertainment, good food, sun and a beach – enough said!
There is a shuttle service to the beach. Titreyen Gol has the essential tourist urban facilities; and Side is renowned as an ancient Greek city with an expansive choice of entertainment, culture, dining and pretty shops.
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Table tennis
- Tennis court (Additional charge)
- Private beach area
- Air conditioning
- Room service
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 07:00 - 09:30.
- Late Breakfast, Restaurant, Daily: 09:30 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 12:30 - 14:00.
- Dinner, Buffet; Turkish, Restaurant, Daily: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Midnight snacks, Restaurant, Daily: 22:30 - 23:30.
- Snacks, Pool Bar (Kebab, pizza, burger, meatball, salad, fruit); Snack Bar, Daily: 11:00 - 17:00.
- Afternoon Tea, Restaurant (Biscuits and cakes), Daily: 16:00 - 17:00.
- Snacks, Lobby Bar (Biscuits and cakes), Daily: 10:30 - 17:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Beer; Wine; Juices; Vodka; Gin; Raki; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee, Bar (Lobby Bar and Pool Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 23:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Beer; Wine, Beach Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 17:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Extra Charge, Disco, Daily: 23:30 - 02:30.
You’ll be comfortable in your room. It’s bright and modern with a nice bathroom and a TV. There is space to relax and a private balcony for quiet chats, reading and a long cool drink.
Antalya Airport is about 60km away.
Please Note: The Larger Room (LVW) has no balcony.
To make booking a holiday at smartline Serra Park in Side easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book smartline Serra Park with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Situated on a peninsula and flanked by two stretches of golden beach, the pretty holiday resort town of Side is a jumble of old and new, with an extensive range of tourist accommodation, shops, late-night bars and restaurants mixed in among the ruins of the ancient city. In the centre of town is the magnificent 2nd-century theatre with beautiful views towards the sea, and the remains of the Roman Baths houses an impressive collection of artefacts.
Side is full of antique ruins, but the Aspendos theatre and Apollon Temple are the most popular. The harbour is full of interesting boat tours and activities, including trips around Side or to neighbouring towns. The turtles can be visited on a daily tour, and the white sand beaches provide activities like scuba diving, parasailing, horse riding, and swimming. Nearby Manavgat has some beautiful natural sights, including a beautiful waterfall.
Side has a variety of restaurants, ranging from Western style food to local delicacies like dolmades and kebabs. Anatolia Cafe is a popular place for English breakfasts and roasts.
Most of Side's nightlife is concentrated along the beachfront. There are a few lively bars and clubs, but they don't stay open very late.
The shopkeepers in Side have a reputation for pestering tourists, especially in the city centre. Many shops will not display prices, so be prepared to ask and haggle. Busy streets that lead down to the sea are lined with souvenir shops selling typical Turkish handicrafts like carpets, jewellery and leather goods. You can take a bus to the Manavgat market on Thursdays, which has the usual souvenir options like t-shirts and leather goods. The main markets are fun and have a lively atmosphere, but the best deals can usually be found in quieter areas.
Side can be very crowded on weekends, when many local tourists visit.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Titreyengol Mevkii,, Side, Antalya, Turkey, 07600
Please wait while we load the map for smartline Serra Park
Questions and Answers about smartline Serra Park
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.