- 66km to Antalya Airport
- 2Km to beach
- 2Km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Boasting a great central location, the 3-star Selge hotel is ideal for a relaxing getaway to sunny Side in Antalya. The hotel also has a private beach area and a range of fantastic ... Continue reading
Boasting a great central location, the 3-star Selge hotel is ideal for a relaxing getaway to sunny Side in Antalya. The hotel also has a private beach area and a range of fantastic facilities to offer its guests including a hammam, outdoor pool and a sauna! All the rooms are very comfortable and fully fitted with air conditioning (with charge), shower room and a balcony. Families, couples and groups of friends will all love relaxing on the sun terrace by the pool, while there is also a regular evening entertainment!
- Table tennis
- Cycling / mountain biking (fees may apply)
- Horse riding (fees may apply)
- Sailing (fees may apply)
- Not available: Garage
- Catamaran sailing (fees may apply)
- Diving (fees may apply)
- Windsurfing (fees may apply)
- Beach volleyball
- Safari (fees may apply)
- Jet ski (fees may apply)
- Banana boating (fees may apply)
- Newspaper stand
- 24-hour security
- Luggage room
- Bellboy service
- Individually adjustable heating
- Not available: Large pets allowed (over 5 kg)
- Make-up mirror
- Not available: Small pets allowed (under 5 kg)
- Not available: Connecting rooms
- Plug adaptor
- Not available: Smoking rooms
- Cable TV
- Currency exchange facilities
- Mini fridge
- Not available: Disability-friendly bathroom
- Car park
- Not available: Wheelchair-accessible
- Multilingual staff
- Lift access
- Bicycle hire service
- Check-in hour from 14:00:00 to 06:00:00
- Sun terrace
- TV lounge
- Launderette (fees may apply)
- Smoke detector
- Extra beds on demand
- Not available: Living room
- Hairdressing salon
- Number of floors (main building): 4
- Local and international calls
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Not available: Wheelchair-accessible
- 24-hour reception
- Hotel safe (fees may apply)
- 220V power supply
- Poolside snack bar
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Internet access
- Medical service (fees may apply)
- Cot on demand
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Safe (fees may apply), 2.0 EUR
- Car hire
- Wired Internet
- Room service (fees may apply)
- Not available: Total number of rooms: 49
- Laundry service (fees may apply)
- Key Collection from 00:00:00 to 12:00:00
- Year of most recent renovation: 2015
- Check-out hour from 00:00:00 to 12:30:00
- Direct dial telephone
- Towels and bed linen at surcharge
- Turkish bath (hamam)
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor freshwater pool: 1
- Entertainment programme for adults
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Selge in Side. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||16||18||22||27||32||35||34||31||27||21||17||15|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||6||8||11||15||20||23||23||19||15||10||7||5|
To make booking a holiday at Selge in Side easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Selge with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Situated on a peninsula and flanked by two stretches of golden beach, the pretty holiday resort town of Side is a jumble of old and new, with an extensive range of tourist accommodation, shops, late-night bars and restaurants mixed in among the ruins of the ancient city. In the centre of town is the magnificent 2nd-century theatre with beautiful views towards the sea, and the remains of the Roman Baths houses an impressive collection of artefacts.
Side is full of antique ruins, but the Aspendos theatre and Apollon Temple are the most popular. The harbour is full of interesting boat tours and activities, including trips around Side or to neighbouring towns. The turtles can be visited on a daily tour, and the white sand beaches provide activities like scuba diving, parasailing, horse riding, and swimming. Nearby Manavgat has some beautiful natural sights, including a beautiful waterfall.
Side has a variety of restaurants, ranging from Western style food to local delicacies like dolmades and kebabs. Anatolia Cafe is a popular place for English breakfasts and roasts.
Most of Side's nightlife is concentrated along the beachfront. There are a few lively bars and clubs, but they don't stay open very late.
The shopkeepers in Side have a reputation for pestering tourists, especially in the city centre. Many shops will not display prices, so be prepared to ask and haggle. Busy streets that lead down to the sea are lined with souvenir shops selling typical Turkish handicrafts like carpets, jewellery and leather goods. You can take a bus to the Manavgat market on Thursdays, which has the usual souvenir options like t-shirts and leather goods. The main markets are fun and have a lively atmosphere, but the best deals can usually be found in quieter areas.
Side can be very crowded on weekends, when many local tourists visit.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Side area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : SİDE MAH. KAZIM KARABEKIR CAD.,51, Side, Antalya, Turkey, 07330
Please wait while we load the map for Selge
Questions and Answers about Selge
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.