Royal Taj Mahal
- 48 km to Antalya International Airport (AYT)
- 5km to city centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
There's space to unwind and space to play at the Royal Taj Mahal, with bowling, waterslides and fairground rides for both you and the kids, plus the retreat of a peaceful spa. You' ... Continue reading
There's space to unwind and space to play at the Royal Taj Mahal, with bowling, waterslides and fairground rides for both you and the kids, plus the retreat of a peaceful spa. You'll find this luxurious new hotel in amongst tranquil gardens, where you can wander through the date trees down to the beach. Or you could head into Side to explore or to hunt down more of the local dishes that you've sampled at the hotel.
- In beachfront gardens in the Evrenseki area
- 2km from shops, bars and restaurants
- 5km from the centre of Side
- 10km from Manavgat
Shared waterpark with slides and kids' fun pool (located between the Royal Dragon & Royal Taj Mahal, open mid Apr−Oct at selected times, depending on the weather)
- Outdoor pool (Apr-Oct)
- Indoor pool (Nov-Mar)
- Sunloungers and parasols by the pool and on the beach
- Pool/beach towels
International buffet restaurant with terrace
- Three à la carte restaurants
- Turkish tent serving local snacks and Turkish tea and coffee
- Variety of bars including beach bar and pool bar serving snacks (Apr−Oct) and lobby piano bar
- 24hr room service
- Funfair (located between the Royal Dragon & Royal Taj Mahal, open mid Apr−Oct at selected times, depending on the weather)
- Watersports (May-Oct)
- Spa with sauna, Turkish bath, massage and beauty treatments
- Table tennis
Hotel−run kids' club (4−12yrs) offering a range of activities, such as theme days, sports and games, face painting and fun crafts
- Kids' sections of outdoor (Apr-Nov) and indoor (Nov-Mar) pools
- Kids' area in the buffet restaurant
- Child prices available for 9yrs and under, 11yrs and under in family rooms
- Frequent shows by professional entertainers and the hotel entertainment team
- Themed discos
- Occasional live music
- Dance classes
- Internet café
- Wi−Fi (selected areas)
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Planned visits by our reps at least twice per week
450 rooms. Rooms have a double and single bed (plus extra sofa bed if required), air conditioning, satellite television, tea and coffee making facilities, in−room safe, hairdryer, shower room and balcony.
- Rooms for sole use.
- Junior Suites have a double bedroom, living area with single bed, sofa bed (child only), whirlpool and sea view.
- Rooms with side sea view.
- Rooms with sea view.
- Family rooms with double bedroom, twin bedroom and two bathrooms.
- Duplex family rooms with twin bedroom and double bedroom connected by internal staircase.
All Inclusive. New Year's Eve Gala meal included.
Standard buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner; drinks served for 24hrs a day, plus the following:
- Late breakfast option and late-night buffet in the bistro
- Theme nights at the buffet restaurant (Apr-Oct)
- Snacks such as Turkish specialities, ice cream, pizza, waffles, kebabs and fruit available at selected times (Apr-Oct)
- A selection of international branded drinks
- In-room minibar restocked with soft drinks, beer and water every day
- A variety of sports and activities, including daytime tennis, beach volleyball and aerobics sessions
- Sauna, whirlpool and fitness centre
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Royal Taj Mahal in Side. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||27||21||17||15||16||18||22||27||32||35||34||31|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||15||10||7||5||6||8||11||15||20||23||23||19|
To make booking a holiday at Royal Taj Mahal in Side easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Royal Taj Mahal with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above. Package holidays to Royal Taj Mahal are available from Thomas Cook .
Situated on a peninsula and flanked by two stretches of golden beach, the pretty holiday resort town of Side is a jumble of old and new, with an extensive range of tourist accommodation, shops, late-night bars and restaurants mixed in among the ruins of the ancient city. In the centre of town is the magnificent 2nd-century theatre with beautiful views towards the sea, and the remains of the Roman Baths houses an impressive collection of artefacts.
Side is full of antique ruins, but the Aspendos theatre and Apollon Temple are the most popular. The harbour is full of interesting boat tours and activities, including trips around Side or to neighbouring towns. The turtles can be visited on a daily tour, and the white sand beaches provide activities like scuba diving, parasailing, horse riding, and swimming. Nearby Manavgat has some beautiful natural sights, including a beautiful waterfall.
Side has a variety of restaurants, ranging from Western style food to local delicacies like dolmades and kebabs. Anatolia Cafe is a popular place for English breakfasts and roasts.
Most of Side's nightlife is concentrated along the beachfront. There are a few lively bars and clubs, but they don't stay open very late.
The shopkeepers in Side have a reputation for pestering tourists, especially in the city centre. Many shops will not display prices, so be prepared to ask and haggle. Busy streets that lead down to the sea are lined with souvenir shops selling typical Turkish handicrafts like carpets, jewellery and leather goods. You can take a bus to the Manavgat market on Thursdays, which has the usual souvenir options like t-shirts and leather goods. The main markets are fun and have a lively atmosphere, but the best deals can usually be found in quieter areas.
Side can be very crowded on weekends, when many local tourists visit.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Side area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Questions and Answers about Royal Taj Mahal
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.