Paloma Oceana Resort
- Private beach area
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Paloma Oceana Resort is located directly on a private stretch of beach in Kumkoy about 5 km from Side and 70 km away from Antalya city centre on the Turkish Riviera. Fully ... Continue reading
The Paloma Oceana Resort is located directly on a private stretch of beach in Kumkoy about 5 km from Side and 70 km away from Antalya city centre on the Turkish Riviera. Fully renovated in 2012 and boasting unique architecture that enhances the extraordinary beauty of the environment, this 5 Star luxury hotel is a dream for families with children with its private beach, wide variety of pools and aqua park, fully equipped Spa facilities and relaxing treatments, and 472 comfortable guestrooms providing a superb base for enjoying this holiday paradise. The Ultra All Inclusive program offers plenty of activities, entertainment, fine dining, and traditional Turkish hospitality.
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Games room
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- Private beach area
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Gift shop
- Non smoking rooms
- Non smoking throughout
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Paloma restaurant), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Paloma restaurant), Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Paloma restaurant), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Pool Bar, Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Beach Bar, Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Fruit, Buffet, Pool Bar; Beach Bar, Daily: 16:00 - 17:00.
- Snacks, Pool Bar (Pastry, tea and coffee service), Daily: 12:30 - 17:30.
- Snacks, A la Carte, Pool Bar, Daily: 12:30 - 18:00.
- Snacks, Turkish, Restaurant (Gozleme restuarant (Nomad house), Daily: 11:00 - 16:00.
- Buffet, Restaurant (Ice cream service and a childrens buffet available during dinner).
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Paloma restaurant - Themed buffet 3 times a week: Fish, mexican and Turkish), Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Reservations Required ((Mexican , BBQ, Lotus (Fareast/Sushi) (3 with charge); Safran (Ottoman/Turkish), Ada (Aegean/Fish),Seasons (3 free of charge)), six times a week), six times a week: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Late Snacks, A la Carte, Nightly: 23:00 - 06:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Piano Bar), 24 hours.
- Bar (Sports Bar), Daily: 18:30 - 21:00.
- Bar (Vitamin Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Disco, Daily: 23:00 - 02:00.
- Bar (Turquoise Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 17:00.
- Beach Bar (Sunset), Daily: 10:00 - 17:00.
- Bar (Aqua ), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Ocean), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Mini Bar, Soft drinks; Beer; Bottled water, Stocked daily (Once per day).
- Tennis; Football; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Basketball; Boccia; Darts; Aerobics; Archery; Exercise classes; Aqua-Aerobics; Turkish Bath; Sauna; Fitness Centre.
The Paloma Oceana Resort features a total of 472 guestrooms that consist of Standard Bungalow rooms with garden view, interconnecting Family rooms with garden view, Standard Rooms with land view, Standard rooms with Sea view, Family Suites with garden view, and Lake View Rooms with pool view (max 5 People). Rooms can accommodate up to 4 people and can be booked for single use. Accommodation is set in the two main buildings with central air conditioning (hourly, depending on the weather) and in bungalow buildings with individual air conditioning. Each room has ceramic floor, bathroom facilities (bath or shower, WC, hair dryer), safe box, Satellite TV, telephone, mini bar (filled daily with soft drinks and beer), kettle (tea and coffee set), and a balcony with chairs. Free baby cot is available on request.
Family Comfort Package: Free of charge set up only for Family Suites available upon request.
Baby Package (0-2): Bottle warmer, baby bath, baby cot, baby phone, bottle sterilizer and baby carriage.
Toddler Package (2-4): Baby phone, bottle sterilizer and baby carriage.
Side (pronounced see-deh) is one of those Turkish destinations that has it all, from ancient ruins through to pretty beaches. Must-see attractions include the amphitheatre (which is the largest one in Anatolia), the museum that is housed in the old Roman baths, and also the Temples of Apollo and Athena.
*Please note: There is possible late check out till 6 pm, maximum 5 rooms at 50GBP per room.
24-hour reception, currency exchange, luggage storage, lift, hairdresser, shopping centre, Doctor, dry cleaning, laundry, Internet café (with reservation), 24 hour room service, 3 meeting rooms and a ballroom, free wireless Internet access in the lobby area, free parking.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Paloma Oceana Resort in Side. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||16||18||22||27||32||35||34||31||27||21||17||15|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||6||8||11||15||20||23||23||19||15||10||7||5|
To make booking a holiday at Paloma Oceana Resort in Side easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Paloma Oceana Resort with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Situated on a peninsula and flanked by two stretches of golden beach, the pretty holiday resort town of Side is a jumble of old and new, with an extensive range of tourist accommodation, shops, late-night bars and restaurants mixed in among the ruins of the ancient city. In the centre of town is the magnificent 2nd-century theatre with beautiful views towards the sea, and the remains of the Roman Baths houses an impressive collection of artefacts.
Side is full of antique ruins, but the Aspendos theatre and Apollon Temple are the most popular. The harbour is full of interesting boat tours and activities, including trips around Side or to neighbouring towns. The turtles can be visited on a daily tour, and the white sand beaches provide activities like scuba diving, parasailing, horse riding, and swimming. Nearby Manavgat has some beautiful natural sights, including a beautiful waterfall.
Side has a variety of restaurants, ranging from Western style food to local delicacies like dolmades and kebabs. Anatolia Cafe is a popular place for English breakfasts and roasts.
Most of Side's nightlife is concentrated along the beachfront. There are a few lively bars and clubs, but they don't stay open very late.
The shopkeepers in Side have a reputation for pestering tourists, especially in the city centre. Many shops will not display prices, so be prepared to ask and haggle. Busy streets that lead down to the sea are lined with souvenir shops selling typical Turkish handicrafts like carpets, jewellery and leather goods. You can take a bus to the Manavgat market on Thursdays, which has the usual souvenir options like t-shirts and leather goods. The main markets are fun and have a lively atmosphere, but the best deals can usually be found in quieter areas.
Side can be very crowded on weekends, when many local tourists visit.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Side area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Kumkoy Mevkii, Side, Antalya, Turkey, 07330
Please wait while we load the map for Paloma Oceana Resort
Questions and Answers about Paloma Oceana Resort
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
we are booked in bungalow rooms and have a disabled person with us is access to facilities and a pool simple 2 Answers
If you are booked with Loveholidays please call customer support and they can check this for you
Added 5 months, 3 weeks ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
The Paloma oceana has a couple of disabled adapted rooms you would need to call customer service to guarantee you are allocated one of these or a ground floor as the bungalows do not have lifts
There is good access all around the hotel and facilities
Added 5 months, 3 weeks ago.
By Zara.Drant, loveholidays.com team member