Otium Eco Club Side
- 70Km from Antalya (AYT) Airport
- 0.45Km to beach
- 7Km to town centre
- Private beach area
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Otium Eco Club Side 5-star Hotel is situated on Turkey's south-west coast of Antalya in the Side region, 450m from the glorious beach and offers an All Inclusive package. The ... Continue reading
The Otium Eco Club Side 5-star Hotel is situated on Turkey's south-west coast of Antalya in the Side region, 450m from the glorious beach and offers an All Inclusive package. The Otium Eco Club Side is set in lovely gardens and offers 426 welcoming rooms spread over 3 buildings and 17 villas. Popular with families and couples, this resort has fantastic facilities for both adults and children, ensuring there is plenty of choice for each day. Great dining options, fitness and Spa facilities, Kid's Club, sparkling pools, sports and beach activities, and an animation team hosting daily activities and evening entertainment shows. Book into the Otium Eco Club Side 5-star Hotel and experience all that's great about Turkey.
- Bicycle rental (surcharge)
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Games room
- Kids Club
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- Private beach area
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Gift shop
- Mini-market on site
- Non smoking rooms
- Non smoking throughout
- Room service
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Breakfast, Restaurant ("Royal Corner Restaurant", "Four Season Restaurant"), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant ("Four Season Restaurant"), Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Restaurant ("Royal Corner Restaurant", "Mr. Crab Restaurant" - Kid's Buffet in the Kids restaurant), Daily: 12:00 - 14:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant ("Four Season Restaurant"), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Restaurant ("Four Season Restaurant", "Royal Corner Restaurant"), Daily: 18:30 - 21:00.
- Snacks, Bar ("Nomad Tent" 12:00 - 16:00, "Patisserie" 11:00 - 18:00, "Aqua Bar & Snack" 12:00 - 16:00, "Sunshine Beach Snack" 12:00 - 16:00).
- Ice Cream, Snack Bar ("Aqua Bar & Snack" 14:30 - 16:30, "Sunshine Beach Snack" 14:30 - 15:30), Daily.
- Midnight snacks, Restaurant ("Four Season Restaurant"), Daily: 23:00 - 00:00.
- A la Carte, Extra Charge; Reservations Required (Italian, Seafood Cousine, BBQ/Grilled Meat, 5€ per person, A´la Carte services available 5 days of a week), Daily: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Bar ("Otium Bar" - Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic drinks), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Bar ("Sunshine Beach Snack" - Soft Drinks, Ayran, Tea & Coffe, Beer and Wines), Daily: 10:00 - 17:00.
- Bar ("Aqua Bar & Snack" - Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Bar ("Lanotte Disko & Bar" - Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks (available between the dates 01.05-15.10.2017)), Daily: 23:30 - 02:00.
- Tennis; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Basketball; Mini golf; Darts; Archery.
Guest rooms and suites have a bright soothing decor of neutral pastel hues, drapes and fabrics, light-toned furnishings and modern conveniences for your comfort; features include a private furnished balcony, split air-conditioning, en suite bathroom with shower and hair dryer, carpeted floors, satellite TV with music channel, direct dial telephone, mini fridge and safe box. Superior rooms and family suites enjoy extra living/sleeping space; there are 5 adapted rooms for disabled guests and 40 non-smoking rooms.
*Please Note: 2 Bedroom Family Suites are known as Villa Family Suite by the property.
The complex is 7km from Side and 80km from Antalya town. Side is an inviting resort with a mix of old town and selection of restaurants, bars and shops.
Front Desk services, housekeeping, multilingual staff, currency exchange, Doctor & medical service available, WiFi internet access throughout, car rental, bicycles available, free beach shuttle hourly, shops: hairdresser, leather, souvenirs, jeweller, photography and market, and 3 meeting/conference halls with A/V equipment for up to 330 people, serviced by professional conference support team and expert technical personnel.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Otium Eco Club Side in Side. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||16||18||22||27||32||35||34||31||27||21||17||15|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||6||8||11||15||20||23||23||19||15||10||7||5|
To make booking a holiday at Otium Eco Club Side in Side easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Otium Eco Club Side with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Situated on a peninsula and flanked by two stretches of golden beach, the pretty holiday resort town of Side is a jumble of old and new, with an extensive range of tourist accommodation, shops, late-night bars and restaurants mixed in among the ruins of the ancient city. In the centre of town is the magnificent 2nd-century theatre with beautiful views towards the sea, and the remains of the Roman Baths houses an impressive collection of artefacts.
Side is full of antique ruins, but the Aspendos theatre and Apollon Temple are the most popular. The harbour is full of interesting boat tours and activities, including trips around Side or to neighbouring towns. The turtles can be visited on a daily tour, and the white sand beaches provide activities like scuba diving, parasailing, horse riding, and swimming. Nearby Manavgat has some beautiful natural sights, including a beautiful waterfall.
Side has a variety of restaurants, ranging from Western style food to local delicacies like dolmades and kebabs. Anatolia Cafe is a popular place for English breakfasts and roasts.
Most of Side's nightlife is concentrated along the beachfront. There are a few lively bars and clubs, but they don't stay open very late.
The shopkeepers in Side have a reputation for pestering tourists, especially in the city centre. Many shops will not display prices, so be prepared to ask and haggle. Busy streets that lead down to the sea are lined with souvenir shops selling typical Turkish handicrafts like carpets, jewellery and leather goods. You can take a bus to the Manavgat market on Thursdays, which has the usual souvenir options like t-shirts and leather goods. The main markets are fun and have a lively atmosphere, but the best deals can usually be found in quieter areas.
Side can be very crowded on weekends, when many local tourists visit.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Side area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Titreyengol Mevkii, Side, Antalya, Turkey, 07600
Please wait while we load the map for Otium Eco Club Side
Questions and Answers about Otium Eco Club Side
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
How long is the airport transfer time please ? 2 Answers
Hi Tracy, Approximate transfer times are via shuttle bus 1 hour 45 minutes or via taxi 1 hour 15 minutes. Thanks
Added 1 year, 10 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member
Approx 2 hours, thanks Esther
Added 1 year, 10 months ago.
By Esther, loveholidays.com team member