Crystal Sunrise Queen Resort & Spa
- 65Km from Antalya (AYT) Airport
- 0m to beach
- 3Km to town centre
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Private beach area
- Indoor Pool
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort and Spa has been voted one of the "Best Hotels 2012"; by TripAdvisor and it's easy to see why! With its extensive facilities, chic design ... Continue reading
The Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort and Spa has been voted one of the "Best Hotels 2012"; by TripAdvisor and it's easy to see why! With its extensive facilities, chic design and proximity to a beautiful beach, you'll be guaranteed a relaxing and memorable break.
Within the resort, there's lots to do during the day. There are four outdoor swimming pools open for guests which offer space to swim or splash around. Some pools also have swim-up bars and there are plenty of surrounding terraces with sun loungers. There's also a variety of waterslides - great fun for kids and those that are young at heart! Please note that the pools are usually closed between November and March.
Crystal Sunrise also has several lounges where you can relax, shops to stock up on essentials, 8 floodlit tennis courts and bowling onsite. If you want to really treat yourself, book in for a Turkish bath and massage for an afternoon of pure luxury. There's plenty of choice when it comes to food too - Crystal Sunrise Hotel has a buffet restaurant, four s la carte restaurants, a snack bar and a bar.
You needn't worry about the kids either, with a hotel-run kids' club for those between 4 and 12 years, their own pool (usually closed between November and March) and a playground. The hotel also offers highchairs and cots to all guests with children.
Loveholidays.com can help you plan the perfect holiday to Turkey; take a look at our excellent range of hotels in from the wonderful Melissa Gardens Apartments to the Sun City Apartments and so many more! Book online with loveholidays.com and save!
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Kids Club
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Non smoking rooms
- Packed lunches
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Panorama Restaurant), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Continental, Restaurant (L´Aspendos Restaurant), Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Patisserie, Lobby Bar, Daily: 11:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Sunset View Bar), Daily: 11:00 - 17:00.
- Buffet, Bar (Kid´s Kingdom), Daily: 12:00 - 14:30.
- Snacks, Bar (Kid´s Kingdom), Daily: 14:30 - 16:00.
- Bar (Crystal Bar), Daily: 11:00 - 16:00.
- Snacks, Restaurant (Phaselis Restaurant), Daily: 12:30 - 16:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Waterfall Restaurant), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Panorama Restaurant), Daily: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Seafood, Restaurant (Halikarnas Restaurant); Reservations Required, Daily: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Turkish, Restaurant (Ehl-I Keyf Restaurant); Reservations Required, Daily: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Italian, Restaurant (L´Aspendos Restaurant); Reservations Required, Daily: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Mexican, Restaurant (La Casita Mexicana Restaurant), Daily: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Late Snacks, Restaurant (L´ Aspendos Restaurant), Daily: 22:30 - 23:45.
- Restaurant (A´ la carte restaurants is free of charge two times a week and reservation required.
- ); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed) (Swim-wear and vest are not allowed in the restaurants during evening time due to the hygienic reasons and other guest´s expectations. Long trousers are required for Men.
- Drinks, Bar (Sunset View Bar), Daily: 09:00 - 00:00.
- Drinks, Lobby Bar, Daily: 00:00 - 00:00.
- Drinks, Beach Bar (Crystal Cruise), Daily: 09:30 - 17:30.
- Drinks, Bar (Crystal Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 18:30.
- Soft drinks, Bar (Kid´s Cocktail ), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Drinks, Bar (Cave Bar (optional)), Daily: 10:00 - 17:30.
- Drinks, Pool Bar (Side), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Soft drinks; Hot drinks, Pool Bar (Café Turquoise), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Drinks, Bar (Apollo Temple Lounge), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Drinks, Bar (Irish Pub (Optional)), Daily: 21:00 - 00:00.
- Drinks, Bar (Amphi Bar), Daily: 21:30 - 22:30.
- Drinks, Bar (Night Club), Daily: 00:00 - 03:00.
- Mini Bar, Soft drinks; Bottled water, Daily.
- Turkish Bath; Sauna; Fitness Centre, Daily: 09:00 - 19:30.
Standard rooms, terrace rooms, honeymoon rooms and suites are all available, each decorated in a refined, modern style and equipped with all modern conveniences, such as satellite TV, air conditioning, direct dial telephone, safety deposit box and en-suite bathroom. 360 of the 504 rooms enjoy sea views.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Crystal Sunrise Queen Resort & Spa in Side. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||27||32||35||34||31||27||21||17||15||16||18||22|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||15||20||23||23||19||15||10||7||5||6||8||11|
To make booking a holiday at Crystal Sunrise Queen Resort & Spa in Side easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Crystal Sunrise Queen Resort & Spa with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Situated on a peninsula and flanked by two stretches of golden beach, the pretty holiday resort town of Side is a jumble of old and new, with an extensive range of tourist accommodation, shops, late-night bars and restaurants mixed in among the ruins of the ancient city. In the centre of town is the magnificent 2nd-century theatre with beautiful views towards the sea, and the remains of the Roman Baths houses an impressive collection of artefacts.
Side is full of antique ruins, but the Aspendos theatre and Apollon Temple are the most popular. The harbour is full of interesting boat tours and activities, including trips around Side or to neighbouring towns. The turtles can be visited on a daily tour, and the white sand beaches provide activities like scuba diving, parasailing, horse riding, and swimming. Nearby Manavgat has some beautiful natural sights, including a beautiful waterfall.
Side has a variety of restaurants, ranging from Western style food to local delicacies like dolmades and kebabs. Anatolia Cafe is a popular place for English breakfasts and roasts.
Most of Side's nightlife is concentrated along the beachfront. There are a few lively bars and clubs, but they don't stay open very late.
The shopkeepers in Side have a reputation for pestering tourists, especially in the city centre. Many shops will not display prices, so be prepared to ask and haggle. Busy streets that lead down to the sea are lined with souvenir shops selling typical Turkish handicrafts like carpets, jewellery and leather goods. You can take a bus to the Manavgat market on Thursdays, which has the usual souvenir options like t-shirts and leather goods. The main markets are fun and have a lively atmosphere, but the best deals can usually be found in quieter areas.
Side can be very crowded on weekends, when many local tourists visit.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Side area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Bingesik Mevkii, Side, Antalya, Turkey, 07330
Please wait while we load the map for Crystal Sunrise Queen Resort & Spa
Questions and Answers about Crystal Sunrise Queen Resort & Spa
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.