The Ultra All Inclusive, Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort & Spa is an impressive, modern hotel with a stunning architectural style. The hotel sits directly on the pretty beach ... Continue reading
The Ultra All Inclusive, Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort & Spa is an impressive, modern hotel with a stunning architectural style. The hotel sits directly on the pretty beach of Side-Kumköy and is located only 70 km from the vibrant city centre of Antalya. With the extraordinary beauty of the surrounding environment, this hotel is indeed a paradise for couples of all ages and families with children, offering a private sandy beach and a selection of swimming pools to relax around. The Crystal Sunrise Queen is a good luxury hotel choice!
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Kids' club
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- 24-hour front desk
- Barber/beauty shop
- Business centre
- Car hire
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning
- Express check-in/check-out
- Ironing service
- Luggage storage
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Room service
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Ticket service
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Continental, Restaurant, Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Patisserie, Lobby Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Afternoon Tea, Bar (Sunset bar), Daily: 11:00 - 17:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Childrens Buffet - Kids Kingdom), Daily: 12:00 - 14:30.
- Lunch, A la Carte, Restaurant (Children only Kids Kingdom), Daily: 14:30 - 16:00.
- Snacks, Bar (gozleme at the terrace bar), Daily: 11:00 - 17:00.
- Snacks, Restaurant, Daily: 12:30 - 16:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Seafood, turkish, Mexican and Italian restaurants); Reservations Required, Once per stay: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Midnight snacks, Restaurant, Daily: 22:30 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Bar (Sunset view bar), Daily: 09:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Lobby Bar (Imported drinks are charged after midnight), 24 hours.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Terrace bar), Daily: 10:00 - 18:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Amfi bar), Daily: 21:30 - 22:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Cave bar), Daily: 10:00 - 17:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Soft drinks; Hot drinks, Cafe, Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Disco (Imported drinks are charged after midnight), Daily: 00:00 - 03:00.
- Tennis; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Boccia; Darts; Billiards; Aerobics; Turkish Bath; Sauna; Fitness Centre.
This fabulous hotel has many room choices including a Suite Sea View, Standard Room with Side Sea View, Promo Room with Land View, Terrace Room Sea View, and Terrace Room Garden View.
362 of the guest rooms have a sea view and all the rooms have a balcony. They are comfortably furnished, elegantly decorated and all feature laminate floor, central air-conditioning, satellite plasma TV and music channels, a mini bar, safe box, direct dial telephone, fire detector, bath amenities, hair dryer and a bathtub in the bathroom. There is a 220 volt electricity supply, and non smoking and disabled access guest rooms are available.
This region is steeped in historical and cultural sights and experiences if you want to get out and about.
Rates are exclusive to UK residents only.
Reception service, house-keeping, and function room for 600 people; Weddings, Seminars, Conferences. Please note: this hotel has a separate restaurant for children during Gala meals that is staffed by the mini club/entertainment staff. Children are not allowed in the main restaurant during Gala meals.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort and Spa in Side. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||27||32||35||34||31||27||21||17||15||16||18||22|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||15||20||23||23||19||15||10||7||5||6||8||11|
To make booking a holiday at Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort and Spa in Side easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort and Spa with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Situated on a peninsula and flanked by two stretches of golden beach, the pretty holiday resort town of Side is a jumble of old and new, with an extensive range of tourist accommodation, shops, late-night bars and restaurants mixed in among the ruins of the ancient city. In the centre of town is the magnificent 2nd-century theatre with beautiful views towards the sea, and the remains of the Roman Baths houses an impressive collection of artefacts.
Side is full of antique ruins, but the Aspendos theatre and Apollon Temple are the most popular. The harbour is full of interesting boat tours and activities, including trips around Side or to neighbouring towns. The turtles can be visited on a daily tour, and the white sand beaches provide activities like scuba diving, parasailing, horse riding, and swimming. Nearby Manavgat has some beautiful natural sights, including a beautiful waterfall.
Side has a variety of restaurants, ranging from Western style food to local delicacies like dolmades and kebabs. Anatolia Cafe is a popular place for English breakfasts and roasts.
Most of Side's nightlife is concentrated along the beachfront. There are a few lively bars and clubs, but they don't stay open very late.
The shopkeepers in Side have a reputation for pestering tourists, especially in the city centre. Many shops will not display prices, so be prepared to ask and haggle. Busy streets that lead down to the sea are lined with souvenir shops selling typical Turkish handicrafts like carpets, jewellery and leather goods. You can take a bus to the Manavgat market on Thursdays, which has the usual souvenir options like t-shirts and leather goods. The main markets are fun and have a lively atmosphere, but the best deals can usually be found in quieter areas.
Side can be very crowded on weekends, when many local tourists visit.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Side area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Bingesik Mevkii, Side, Antalya, Turkey
Please wait while we load the map for Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort and Spa
Questions and Answers about Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort and Spa
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.