Crystal Palace Luxury Resort & Spa
- Closest airport: 52km to Antalya Airport (AYT)
- 61km to Antalya city centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Offering 5-star services, comfy accommodation and a highly convenient location right on the beach, the Crystal Palace Luxury Resort & Spa attracts families, couples and groups of ... Continue reading
Offering 5-star services, comfy accommodation and a highly convenient location right on the beach, the Crystal Palace Luxury Resort & Spa attracts families, couples and groups of friends who are after a relaxing holiday in Antalya.
The Crystal Palace Luxury Resort & Spa boasts an outstanding range of things to do and see, backed up by welcoming staff. Adults are perfectly able to fully relax here as their children will be well entertained in the meantime - from a shaded mini club with a playground to a separate children's pool with an aquapark, kids are bound to enjoy themselves! Meanwhile, parents should make the most out of their free time - be it blissful relaxation by the sparkling outdoor pool, sunbathing on the private sandy beach, a session in the hotel's fitness room or a soothing massage at the spa - you are spoilt for choice and you can't really go wrong either.
Treat yourself with a visit to that spa and opt for one of the many skin and body treatments - traditional Ottoman massage, hot stone therapy and aromatherapy are among the best options here. After that you can visit the sauna, relax in the Jacuzzi, or even better - enjoy a hydro massage in the private outdoor spa pool.
The guestrooms are modern, spacious and comfy - nicely decorated in calming earthly colours that aim to help you fully unwind during your stay. Lastly, onsite you will find a good dining selection including Turkish, Mexican, and Mediterranean flavours. For a memorable holiday in sunny Antalya, opt for the lovely 5-star Crystal Palace Luxury Resort & Spa and enjoy a truly relaxing stay!
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Mini golf
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- 24hr Reception
- Barber/beauty shop
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Room service
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour room service
- Five à la carte restaurants (four Nov-Mar)
- Laundry service
- Live music and shows
- Main buffet restaurant
- Outdoor swimming pool+sun terrace (usually closed Nov-Mar)
- Ten-pin bowling
- Table tennis, darts and billiards
- Tennis courts (floodlighting available)
- Spa (massages, aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, indoor pool, Turkish bath, sauna, beauty treatments)
- Gym, aerobics and stretching
Wi-Fi (selected areas)
- Cots and highchairs
- Kids' Club (4-12yrs) and Junior Club (13-16yrs)
- Kids' pool with Aqua park (usually closed Nov-Mar)
- Playground and playroom
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Lalezar), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Breakfast, A la Carte, Restaurant; Reservations Required, Once a week: 08:30 - 11:00.
- Late Breakfast, Continental, Restaurant (Lalezar ), Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Snacks, Restaurant (Carreta Snack restaurant), Daily: 12:00 - 15:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Lalezar), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (at the miniclub), Daily: 12:00 - 13:00.
- Patisserie, Daily: 11:00 - 18:00.
- Ice Cream, Restaurant (Carreta Snack restaurant), Daily: 12:00 - 16:30.
- Afternoon Tea, Restaurant (Crystal Snack restaurant), Daily: 15:30 - 16:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Lalezar), Daily: 18:30 - 21:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Childrens buffet at the mini club), Daily: 18:00 - 19:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Chinese; Mexican; Italian; Seafood, Restaurant; Reservations Required (Once per week per restaurant); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), Once a week: 18:30 - 21:00.
- Late Snacks, Restaurant (Lalezar), Daily: 23:00 - 01:00.
- Early Breakfast, Restaurant (Lalezar), Daily: 01:00 - 07:00.
- Juices, Bar (Vital bar), Daily: 10:00 - 19:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Carreta Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Bar (Lounge bar), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Hot drinks, Bar (Patisserie), Daily: 11:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Bar (Irish Bar), Daily: 20:00 - 00:00.
- Hot drinks, Cafe (Turca), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Disco, Daily: 23:00 - 02:00.
- Mini Bar, Soft drinks, Daily.
- Watersports (non-motorised); Turkish Bath; Sauna; Fitness Centre, Daily: 18:00 - 19:30.
Rooms (3 people) have a double bed and an extra bed, air conditioning, LCD satellite TV, hairdryer, safety deposit box, Wi-Fi, shower room and balcony.
Family rooms (4 people) have a double bedroom, a separate twin bedroom and a walk-in shower room.
Also available are twin rooms for sole use, side sea view rooms, superior sea view rooms (2 adults), and junior suites (2 adults and 1 child, with tea/coffee making facilities, bathrobes, slippers and full bathroom with whirlpool bath).
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Crystal Palace Luxury Resort & Spa in Side. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||27||32||35||34||31||27||21||17||15||16||18||22|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||15||20||23||23||19||15||10||7||5||6||8||11|
To make booking a holiday at Crystal Palace Luxury Resort & Spa in Side easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Crystal Palace Luxury Resort & Spa with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Situated on a peninsula and flanked by two stretches of golden beach, the pretty holiday resort town of Side is a jumble of old and new, with an extensive range of tourist accommodation, shops, late-night bars and restaurants mixed in among the ruins of the ancient city. In the centre of town is the magnificent 2nd-century theatre with beautiful views towards the sea, and the remains of the Roman Baths houses an impressive collection of artefacts.
Side is full of antique ruins, but the Aspendos theatre and Apollon Temple are the most popular. The harbour is full of interesting boat tours and activities, including trips around Side or to neighbouring towns. The turtles can be visited on a daily tour, and the white sand beaches provide activities like scuba diving, parasailing, horse riding, and swimming. Nearby Manavgat has some beautiful natural sights, including a beautiful waterfall.
Side has a variety of restaurants, ranging from Western style food to local delicacies like dolmades and kebabs. Anatolia Cafe is a popular place for English breakfasts and roasts.
Most of Side's nightlife is concentrated along the beachfront. There are a few lively bars and clubs, but they don't stay open very late.
The shopkeepers in Side have a reputation for pestering tourists, especially in the city centre. Many shops will not display prices, so be prepared to ask and haggle. Busy streets that lead down to the sea are lined with souvenir shops selling typical Turkish handicrafts like carpets, jewellery and leather goods. You can take a bus to the Manavgat market on Thursdays, which has the usual souvenir options like t-shirts and leather goods. The main markets are fun and have a lively atmosphere, but the best deals can usually be found in quieter areas.
Side can be very crowded on weekends, when many local tourists visit.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Side area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Colakli / Side, Side, Antalya, Turkey, 07300
Please wait while we load the map for Crystal Palace Luxury Resort & Spa
Questions and Answers about Crystal Palace Luxury Resort & Spa
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
does the hotel provide beach towels? 1 Answer
Yes the hotel supplies beach towels.
Added 1 year, 9 months ago.
By Alex, loveholidays.com team member