The Barut Hotels Arum Resort & Spa is perfectly situated in lush gardens, 8 km from Manavgat and just 3 km to the ancient city of Side. This newly renovated hotel is great for ... Continue reading
The Barut Hotels Arum Resort & Spa is perfectly situated in lush gardens, 8 km from Manavgat and just 3 km to the ancient city of Side. This newly renovated hotel is great for couples and families looking for an affordable holiday with countless activities and attractions and 218 comfortable guestrooms and suites with modern amenities. There is easy access to a large sand and gravel beach and taxi and public minibus services are available in front of the hotel. Antalya International Airport is 65 km from the hotel.
- The facilities at the Barut Hotels Arum Resort & Spa offer beautifully maintained gardens and comfortable accommodation for a peaceful holiday
- Drink and entertainment: Half Board program
- The main hotel restaurant Palmiye has indoor and outdoor seating with a total capacity for 750 people, as well three a la carte restaurants
- A Lobby Bar
- Lobby lounge
- Pool Bar
- Bonsai and Snack Bar
- Beach Bar
- Flora Patisserie and Gazania Disco
- Entertainment includes shows
- Sketches and folklore
- Games and activities: Two outdoor swimming pools
- Childrens pool
- Private beach
- Complimentary sun beds and umbrellas at pool and beach
- Fitness Centre with gym and aerobics
- Viola Spa Centre with Sauna
- Turkish Bath (in Arum or Hemera)
- Face and body treatments
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Beach volleyball
- Mini club for ages 4 to 12
- Teen club
- Kids playground
- Water sports
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Palmiye), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Restaurant (Palmiye), Daily: 10:00 - 10:30.
- Lunch, Restaurant (Palmiye), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Snacks, Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 17:00.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Bonsai), Daily: 14:30 - 16:00.
- Coffee Break, Patisserie, Snack Bar (Bonsai), Daily: 14:30 - 16:00.
- Ice Cream, Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 17:00.
- Ice Cream, Snack Bar (Bonsai), Daily: 14:30 - 16:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Palmiye), Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Midnight snacks, Restaurant (Palmiye), Nightly: 00:00 - 02:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Akasya), Daily: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Mimoza), Daily: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Soft drinks, Lobby Bar, 24 hours: 00:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Beach Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Disco (Gazania), Nightly: 22:30 - 02:00.
- Mini Bar, Beer; Mineral water; Coke.
- Tennis; Table Tennis; Beach Ball; Animation; Mini golf; Gym; Darts; Mini Club; Aerobics; Sauna; Fitness Centre, At least 2-3 nights entertainment.
The Barut Hotels Arum Resort & Spa features Standard rooms with land or sea views, deluxe family suites with land views and residential suites with land views. All rooms have a private bathroom with bath or shower, WC, air conditioning, telephone, TV, hair-dryer, mini bar, and safety-box. The family suites have two bedrooms and the residences also include at fully equipped kitchenette.
Nearby Side (pronounced see-deh) is one of those Turkish destinations that has it all, from ancient ruins through to pretty beaches. Must-see attractions include the amphitheatre (which is the largest one in Anatolia), the museum that is housed in the old Roman baths, and also the Temples of Apollo and Athena.
24-hour reception, currency exchange, leather shop, boutique, photo, doctor, fax, photocopy, laundry services (with charge), hairdressing salon and Jeweller, car rental and fully equipped meeting rooms.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Barut Arum Resort & Spa Hotel in Side. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||35||34||31||27||21||17||15||16||18||22||27||32|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||23||23||19||15||10||7||5||6||8||11||15||20|
To make booking a holiday at Barut Arum Resort & Spa Hotel in Side easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Barut Arum Resort & Spa Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Situated on a peninsula and flanked by two stretches of golden beach, the pretty holiday resort town of Side is a jumble of old and new, with an extensive range of tourist accommodation, shops, late-night bars and restaurants mixed in among the ruins of the ancient city. In the centre of town is the magnificent 2nd-century theatre with beautiful views towards the sea, and the remains of the Roman Baths houses an impressive collection of artefacts.
Side is full of antique ruins, but the Aspendos theatre and Apollon Temple are the most popular. The harbour is full of interesting boat tours and activities, including trips around Side or to neighbouring towns. The turtles can be visited on a daily tour, and the white sand beaches provide activities like scuba diving, parasailing, horse riding, and swimming. Nearby Manavgat has some beautiful natural sights, including a beautiful waterfall.
Side has a variety of restaurants, ranging from Western style food to local delicacies like dolmades and kebabs. Anatolia Cafe is a popular place for English breakfasts and roasts.
Most of Side's nightlife is concentrated along the beachfront. There are a few lively bars and clubs, but they don't stay open very late.
The shopkeepers in Side have a reputation for pestering tourists, especially in the city centre. Many shops will not display prices, so be prepared to ask and haggle. Busy streets that lead down to the sea are lined with souvenir shops selling typical Turkish handicrafts like carpets, jewellery and leather goods. You can take a bus to the Manavgat market on Thursdays, which has the usual souvenir options like t-shirts and leather goods. The main markets are fun and have a lively atmosphere, but the best deals can usually be found in quieter areas.
Side can be very crowded on weekends, when many local tourists visit.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Side area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : KUMKOY , Side, Antalya, Turkey
Please wait while we load the map for Barut Arum Resort & Spa Hotel
Please wait while we load the video(s) for Barut Arum Resort & Spa Hotel
Questions and Answers about Barut Arum Resort & Spa Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Does the hotel have tea making facilities in the rooms 1 Answer
Hello, Yes all rooms have tea/coffee making facilities. Thanks
Added 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member