Alba Resort Hotel
- 60Km from Antalya (AYT) Airport
- 8Km to town centre
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Private beach area
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
This 5-star, all-inclusive hotel offers guests exceptional luxury and facilities in a stunning location. It is 8km from Side and 13km from Manavgat, putting it right at the heart ... Continue reading
This 5-star, all-inclusive hotel offers guests exceptional luxury and facilities in a stunning location. It is 8km from Side and 13km from Manavgat, putting it right at the heart of the most popular tourist region in Turkey. The hotel welcomes both business guests and families, and has its own Blue Flag beach right on the doorstep. Nearby Side is an attractive and busy town, with nightclubs, bars and restaurants as well as plenty of boutiques. The region is well known for its water sports, and is particularly good for diving and snorkelling. The hotels is 65km from Antalya, and 55km from Antalya airport.
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Fitness centre
- Horse riding
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor pool (seasonal)
- Mini golf
- Private beach area
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Designated smoking area
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Free WiFi
- Gift shop
- Non smoking rooms
- Non smoking throughout
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Olympos), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Olympos), Daily: 10:00 - 10:30.
- Snacks, Pool Bar (Aqua Pool Bar - Cake), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Snacks, Beach Bar (Aloha (Cake)), Daily: 10:00 - 17:30.
- Snacks, Bar (Aqua Pool Bar), Daily: 11:00 - 17:30.
- Snacks, Bar (Aloha Beach Bar), Daily: 11:00 - 16:00.
- Snacks, Beach Bar (Sunset (Gözleme –Ayran)), Daily: 11:00 - 17:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Olympos), Daily: 12:00 - 13:30.
- Ice Cream, Bar (Aqua Pool Bar), Daily: 14:00 - 16:00.
- Snacks, Bar (Aloha Beach Bar (Börek)), Daily: 16:00 - 17:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Olympos), Daily: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Ophelia Ristorante Italiano), Once a week: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Anfora Sea Restaurant), Once a week: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Midnight snacks, Buffet, Restaurant (Olympos), Daily: 23:30 - 00:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Cold drinks; Tea; Coffee, Bar (Aqua Pool Bar), 24 hours.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Hot drinks; Cold drinks, Bar (Aloha Beach Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Hot drinks; Cold drinks, Lobby Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Hot drinks; Cold drinks, Bar (Agora), Daily: 16:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Cold drinks, Pool Bar (Dolphin), Daily: 10:00 - 17:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Cold drinks, Bar (Disco), Daily: 23:00 - 01:00.
- Tennis, Reservations Required.
- Mini golf; Gym; Turkish Bath; Sauna.
- Football; Volleyball; Pool Games; Various Sports Activities; Boccia; Darts; Archery.
- Entertainment, Theatre/Aphitheatre (Beach Party, Dance Show, Live Music, Musical Show, Disco / Some activities just in High Season).
The hotel has a total of 445 rooms, all exclusively decorated incorporating contemporary design with traditional Turkish flourishes. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms with luxury marble surfaces and complimentary toiletries. Balconies provide sea or garden views, and air conditioning keeps the summer heat at bay. Other facilities include HD TV, mini-bar and fridge, high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity, a 24-hour room service and babysitting service
WiFi is free (Lobby area, Lobby bar, Pool bar)
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Alba Resort Hotel in Side. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||17||15||16||18||22||27||32||35||34||31||27||21|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||7||5||6||8||11||15||20||23||23||19||15||10|
To make booking a holiday at Alba Resort Hotel in Side easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Alba Resort Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Situated on a peninsula and flanked by two stretches of golden beach, the pretty holiday resort town of Side is a jumble of old and new, with an extensive range of tourist accommodation, shops, late-night bars and restaurants mixed in among the ruins of the ancient city. In the centre of town is the magnificent 2nd-century theatre with beautiful views towards the sea, and the remains of the Roman Baths houses an impressive collection of artefacts.
Side is full of antique ruins, but the Aspendos theatre and Apollon Temple are the most popular. The harbour is full of interesting boat tours and activities, including trips around Side or to neighbouring towns. The turtles can be visited on a daily tour, and the white sand beaches provide activities like scuba diving, parasailing, horse riding, and swimming. Nearby Manavgat has some beautiful natural sights, including a beautiful waterfall.
Side has a variety of restaurants, ranging from Western style food to local delicacies like dolmades and kebabs. Anatolia Cafe is a popular place for English breakfasts and roasts.
Most of Side's nightlife is concentrated along the beachfront. There are a few lively bars and clubs, but they don't stay open very late.
The shopkeepers in Side have a reputation for pestering tourists, especially in the city centre. Many shops will not display prices, so be prepared to ask and haggle. Busy streets that lead down to the sea are lined with souvenir shops selling typical Turkish handicrafts like carpets, jewellery and leather goods. You can take a bus to the Manavgat market on Thursdays, which has the usual souvenir options like t-shirts and leather goods. The main markets are fun and have a lively atmosphere, but the best deals can usually be found in quieter areas.
Side can be very crowded on weekends, when many local tourists visit.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Side area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Erhan Demir Bulvari 6, Side, Antalya, Turkey, 07600
Please wait while we load the map for Alba Resort Hotel
Questions and Answers about Alba Resort Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.