- Air-Conditioning (Central)
- Baby Cot (free of charge)
- Twin Bed
- Fire Alarm
- Heating (Central)
- Internet (extra fee)
- Kettle Tea-Coffee (free of charge)
- Mini Bar
- No.Bathrooms: 1
- Safe (extra fee)
- TV (Flat Screen)
Alba Resort Hotel
- 60Km from Antalya (AYT) Airport
- 8Km to town centre
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Private beach area
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Set in a stunning location in Side, on the south coast of Turkey, the five star Alba Resort offers guests exceptional luxury and facilities. The all-inclusive resort welcomes both ... Continue reading
Set in a stunning location in Side, on the south coast of Turkey, the five star Alba Resort offers guests exceptional luxury and facilities. The all-inclusive resort welcomes both business guests and families, as well as weddings and large events in its halls and is a reasonable distance away from Antalya Airport, at 55 kilometres.
With a blend of traditional and contemporary elements, the Alba Resort will impress you with its high standards. Each of the 445 guest rooms are relaxed and decorated in a contemporary style with traditional Turkish touches. All rooms have en suite bathrooms with luxury marble surfaces and complimentary toiletries. Balconies overlook the sea or garden, and air conditioning keeps the summer heat at bay. Other facilities include HD TV, mini-bar and fridge, free high-speed WiFi, as well as a 24-hour room service and babysitting service for an extra charge.
During the day you can entertain yourself in the games room or enjoy the outdoor pool with waterslides. If you are bringing the family, then book a family room and make sure the children explore the luscious garden and the mini zoo. For the more active guest you can take part in a number of activities including tennis, mini golf, football, volleyball and archery. If you’d rather unwind then you can visit the Turkish bath, Hamman and sauna. At night, you can enjoy themed nights, dance shows, live music and a disco at the onsite amphitheatre.
Away from the Alba Resort, right on the doorstep is the Blue Flag beach which is a great area for water sports, especially scuba diving and snorkelling. The nearby town of Side is a short distance away and has a good range of boutiques, restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
To book your stay along the Aegean coast, go to loveholidays for a fantastic deal. Let the Alba Resort give you the best Turkish welcome in Side.
- Billiards Children's playground Darts Diving Entertainment staff Horse riding Library Mini golf Nightclub/DJ Table tennis Tennis court* Water sport facilities (on site)
- Garden* Private beach area
- Air conditioning Barber/beauty shop Car hire Designated smoking area Facilities for disabled guests Free WiFi Gift shop Heating Lift Newspapers Non smoking rooms Non smoking throughout Room service Safety deposit box Shops (on site)* Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Olympos), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Olympos), Daily: 10:00 - 10:30.
- Snacks, Pool Bar (Aqua Pool Bar - Cake), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Snacks, Beach Bar (Aloha (Cake)), Daily: 10:00 - 17:30.
- Snacks, Bar (Aqua Pool Bar), Daily: 11:00 - 17:30.
- Snacks, Bar (Aloha Beach Bar), Daily: 11:00 - 16:00.
- Snacks, Beach Bar (Sunset (Gözleme –Ayran)), Daily: 11:00 - 17:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Olympos), Daily: 12:00 - 13:30.
- Ice Cream, Bar (Aqua Pool Bar), Daily: 14:00 - 16:00.
- Snacks, Bar (Aloha Beach Bar (Börek)), Daily: 16:00 - 17:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Olympos), Daily: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Ophelia Ristorante Italiano), Once a week: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Anfora Sea Restaurant), Once a week: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Midnight snacks, Buffet, Restaurant (Olympos), Daily: 23:30 - 00:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Cold drinks; Tea; Coffee, Bar (Aqua Pool Bar), 24 hours.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Hot drinks; Cold drinks, Bar (Aloha Beach Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Hot drinks; Cold drinks, Lobby Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Hot drinks; Cold drinks, Bar (Agora), Daily: 16:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Cold drinks, Pool Bar (Dolphin), Daily: 10:00 - 17:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Cold drinks, Bar (Disco), Daily: 23:00 - 01:00.
- Tennis, Reservations Required.
- Mini golf; Gym; Turkish Bath; Sauna.
- Football; Volleyball; Pool Games; Various Sports Activities; Boccia; Darts; Archery.
- Entertainment, Theatre/Aphitheatre (Beach Party, Dance Show, Live Music, Musical Show, Disco / Some activities just in High Season).
The hotel has a total of 445 rooms, all exclusively decorated incorporating contemporary design with traditional Turkish flourishes. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms with luxury marble surfaces and complimentary toiletries. Balconies provide sea or garden views, and air conditioning keeps the summer heat at bay. Other facilities include HD TV, mini-bar and fridge, high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity, a 24-hour room service and babysitting service
WiFi is free (Lobby area, Lobby bar, Pool bar)
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Alba Resort Hotel in Side. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||27||32||35||34||31||27||21||17||15||16||18||22|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||15||20||23||23||19||15||10||7||5||6||8||11|
To make booking a holiday at Alba Resort Hotel in Side easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Alba Resort Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Situated on a peninsula and flanked by two stretches of golden beach, the pretty holiday resort town of Side is a jumble of old and new, with an extensive range of tourist accommodation, shops, late-night bars and restaurants mixed in among the ruins of the ancient city. In the centre of town is the magnificent 2nd-century theatre with beautiful views towards the sea, and the remains of the Roman Baths houses an impressive collection of artefacts.
Side is full of antique ruins, but the Aspendos theatre and Apollon Temple are the most popular. The harbour is full of interesting boat tours and activities, including trips around Side or to neighbouring towns. The turtles can be visited on a daily tour, and the white sand beaches provide activities like scuba diving, parasailing, horse riding, and swimming. Nearby Manavgat has some beautiful natural sights, including a beautiful waterfall.
Side has a variety of restaurants, ranging from Western style food to local delicacies like dolmades and kebabs. Anatolia Cafe is a popular place for English breakfasts and roasts.
Most of Side's nightlife is concentrated along the beachfront. There are a few lively bars and clubs, but they don't stay open very late.
The shopkeepers in Side have a reputation for pestering tourists, especially in the city centre. Many shops will not display prices, so be prepared to ask and haggle. Busy streets that lead down to the sea are lined with souvenir shops selling typical Turkish handicrafts like carpets, jewellery and leather goods. You can take a bus to the Manavgat market on Thursdays, which has the usual souvenir options like t-shirts and leather goods. The main markets are fun and have a lively atmosphere, but the best deals can usually be found in quieter areas.
Side can be very crowded on weekends, when many local tourists visit.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Tilkiler Mevkii Erhan Demir Bulvari No:6, Side, Antalya, Turkey, 07600
Please wait while we load the map for Alba Resort Hotel
Questions and Answers about Alba Resort Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
How far to the airport? 1 Answer
Hi Steve, it is a 20 minute car journey form the airport. Please be advised shuttle times will vary depending on drop off points.
Added 3 months ago.
By Socialteam, loveholidays.com team member