- Air-Conditioning (Central)
- Baby Cot (free of charge)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Fire Alarm
- Heating (Central)
- Kettle Tea-Coffee (free of charge)
- Mini Bar
- Safe (free of charge)
- TV (Flat Screen)
Titanic Beach Lara
- Beachfront location
- Outdoor pools
- Luxury spa
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
It's easy to see why the Titanic Beach Lara is one of the most popular 5-star resorts for holidays in Antalya. Designed to resemble the luxury ocean liner, this all-inclusive ... Continue reading
It’s easy to see why the Titanic Beach Lara is one of the most popular 5-star resorts for holidays in Antalya. Designed to resemble the luxury ocean liner, this all-inclusive resort has it all – from outdoor pools and waterslides, to daytime activities and entertainment, and even to the hotel’s scenic location on its own section of Lara Beach.
At the Titanic Beach Lara, couples and families alike will have an unforgettable holiday to Turkey. Take a dip in one of three outdoor pools, including one Olympic-sized pool. There’s waterslides on offer for the whole family to enjoy, as well as a separate pool for the kids. There’s plenty of daytime activities to keep the whole family entertained, as well as live shows and music in the evenings. Throughout your stay at the Titanic Beach Lara, you’ll have a main buffet restaurant, plus several a la carte restaurants to choose from at mealtimes. This luxury retreat is also a haven for couples looking for a relaxing Turkish getaway. Escape to the 5-star spa, where you’ll find massages, treatments, a Turkish bath, and a heated indoor pool.
In a scenic location on its own stretch of Lara Beach, the Titanic Beach Lara is a beach holiday paradise. You’ll have a selection of local bars and restaurants within walking distance of the hotel, but with so much included on an all-inclusive holiday to Antalya with loveholidays, you might not want to leave the resort.
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Kids' club
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/child services
- Barber/beauty shop
- Business centre
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
- Daily maid service
- Dry cleaning
- Gift shop
- Ironing service
- Luggage storage
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Room service
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Parkfora), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Parkfora), Daily: 13:00 - 15:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Parkfora), Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Late Breakfast, Restaurant, Daily: 10:00 - 10:30.
- Patisserie, Daily: 12:30 - 00:00.
- A la Carte, Reservations Required (10 cover charge per person), Daily: 12:00 - 16:00.
- Snacks, Beach Bar (Watermelon service at the beach in July and August), Daily.
- Snacks, Bar (Stella Snack Bar: Pastry, Doner, Pizza, Stuffed Potatoes), Daily: 12:00 - 16:00.
- Snacks, Bar (Kebab and Pizza service in July and August), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Ice Cream; Snacks, Bar (Solaris bar), Daily: 16:30 - 18:00.
- Ice Cream, Restaurant (Parkfora), Daily: 13:00 - 14:30, 19:00 - 21:00.
- Midnight snacks, Restaurant (Sapore), Daily: 00:00 - 03:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (3 restaurants available, €10 service charge per person); Reservations Required, Daily: 19:00 - 23:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Bar, Daily: 07:00 - 03:00.
- Mini Bar, Once per day.
- Tennis; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Beach Ball; Basketball; Watersports (non-motorised); Entertainment; Live entertainment; Mini Club; Archery; Exercise classes; Aqua-Aerobics; Jacuzzi; Turkish Bath; Sauna; Fitness Centre, Daily.
The Titanic Beach Lara features 520 Standard Rooms with rooms available for single use and 30 family rooms located near the children’s pool. All rooms are decorated in "Cruise Comfort Style" offering either a direct sea or land view including TV with Satellite connection, telephone, mini bar, air conditioning, electronic in-room safe, bathroom/WC (bath tub, telephone, hair dryer, special lighting), private walk-out balcony or terrace (balcony chairs, laundry hanger), spacious and convenient wardrobes, and an office desk. Free cots on request and honeymooners can have a bottle of wine and fruit basket waiting for them in their room.
We're sure there is a lot to do in Lara, but most likely you may not want to leave this resort. And don't worry – THIS Titanic is really un-sinkable!
Rates are exclusive to UK residents only.
24-hour reception with a spacious and sparkling lobby decorated with, concierge, safe deposit box, currency exchange, tour desk, 5 panoramic elevators, high speed Internet, medical assistance, shopping centre, mini market, gift shop, hair dresser, beauty salon, security guard, room service, major credit cards accepted, pets are not allowed, parking, laundry service. For conferences, meetings, seminars and banquets, there is one newly renovated large conference hall separable into 3 sections, and 12 meeting rooms at various sizes, all equipped with modern technology and provided with professional service. Please note, some items not included in the AI program are imported champagne and wine, luxury drinks and liquors, fresh fruit juices, Billiards, Atari, lights and equipment for tennis courts, football pitches, and services such as babysitting, dry cleaning, Internet services, room service, health club services, and reservations for a la carte restaurants.
To make booking a holiday at Titanic Beach Lara in Lara Beach easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Titanic Beach Lara with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Kopak Cayi Mevkii Lara Turizm Merkezi, Lara Beach, Antalya, Turkey, 07230
Please wait while we load the map for Titanic Beach Lara
Questions and Answers about Titanic Beach Lara
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Has the room got a mini bar in it and does it have a smoking place when you can go 1 Answer
Rooms do feature a mini bar. The rooms and indoor areas are non-smoking but you would be able to smoke outside.
Added 1 year, 10 months ago.
By Lisa.Weldon, loveholidays.com team member
How much do the pool and beach cabanas cost to hire for the day please, at Titanic hotel Lara ? 1 Answer
The Cabanas cost aprox 80 Euros per day this is subject to change so please check with the hotel on arrival.
Added 1 year, 11 months ago.
By Lisa.Weldon, loveholidays.com team member
I was wondering what the season is at this hotel? We were hoping to go late September but we don't want a lot of the facilities closed as in trip adviser reviews. 1 Answer
Lara beach area season usually runs from May until October , hope this helps
Added 2 years, 4 months ago.
By Mandy, loveholidays.com team member
are you got sap sauna and steam room ? Victoria vaughan 1 Answer
Hi Ann, The hotel does not have a spa, sauna or steam room, they do offer massages and beauty treatments. Regards
Added 2 years, 5 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member