The Royal Wings Hotel in Turkey is perfect for couples and families looking for a fun filled holiday to Lara Beach. There's a full aqua park on site, as well as plenty of other ... Continue reading
The Royal Wings Hotel in Turkey is perfect for couples and families looking for a fun filled holiday to Lara Beach. There’s a full aqua park on site, as well as plenty of other activities and it is close to Lara Beach and the resort centre; you certainly won’t run out of things to do!
The top attraction at the Royal Wings Hotel is its aqua park. Kids and big kids alike can spend their days riding the massive slides, or floating along the lazy river. There are six adventure slides, as well as three slides just for kids – fun for all the family.
The stunning gardens surrounding the hotel make this more than just a fun hotel - you can enjoy real luxury on your holiday in Antalya. The modern rooms, and light airy spaces, friendly staff and excellent service mean you just need to concentrate on relaxing.
Lara Beach is just 500m from the Royal Wings Hotel, offering some bars, shops and restaurants – it’s perfect if you want to explore and pick up some souvenirs without the hustle and bustle or the crowds of the larger resorts. Antalya is 15km away from the hotel, and offers a wide selection of bars, restaurants and shops if you’re looking for a little something more.
The outdoor pool is the ideal place to spend the day relaxing, and there are sun loungers and parasols, making it perfect for sunbathing. The indoor pool provides some respite for those looking to get out of the sun for a while.
The fussiest of eaters will find something delicious here – choose from four a la carte restaurants, a buffet restaurant, patisserie, pool bar and bistro, beach bar and two lobby bars. The bars are ideal if you want to spend the evening unwinding with a cool drink or delicious cocktail. The mini market also provides snacks during the day.
If being pampered head to toe is your idea of a relaxing break make sure you head to the Spa centre where you can immerse yourself in local culture and try a traditional Turkish bath. The games area and satellite TV room are perfect if you want to watch some sport or play some games. And children will enjoy the activities put on by the kids’ club, the funfair, separate pool, playground and separate buffet.
Make planning your holiday to Turkey easy - book online with loveholidays.com. Find a hotel to suit your tastes and budgets from our extensive range of hotels in Turkey including Gloria Serenity Resort in Belek and Paloma Oceana Resort in Side.
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Indoor pool (seasonal)
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/child services
- Barber/beauty shop
- Business centre
- Car hire
- Dry cleaning
- Gift shop
- Ironing service
- Luggage storage
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Room service
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Royal restaurant), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Royal bistro), Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (royal restaurant), Daily: 13:00 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Roayl restaurant), Daily: 18:30 - 21:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (turkish restaurant), Once per stay: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Italian restaurant), Once per stay: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Sea food restaurant), Once per stay: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Far east restaurant), Once per stay: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Ice Cream; Snacks, Restaurant (Ice cream during meal times, snacks during certain times during the day at the turkish tent snack bar, vitamin bar and food corners), Daily.
- Mini Bar, Soft drinks; Beer, Once per day.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol; International, Bar (Amphi Bar), Daily: 09:00 - 21:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol; International, Bar (Sky lobby bar), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol; International, Bar (Piano bar), Daily: 17:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol; International, Bar (Giddy Disco Bar), Daily: 23:30 - 02:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol; International, Bar (Bowling bar), Daily: 16:30 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol; International, Bar (Aqua Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 17:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol; International, Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 01:00.
- Tennis; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Basketball; Pool Games; Gym; Darts; Aerobics; Archery; Aqua-Aerobics; Jacuzzi; Turkish Bath; Sauna.
- Live entertainment, Daily: 21:45 - 23:30.
- Mini Club; Organised activities and entertainment, Daily.
Guest accommodation is generous in space and presents a tasteful and elegant décor, interiors of soothing pastel/pale tones, drapes and fabrics of complementing neutral hues, decorative room accessories, smart furnishings on carpeted and parquet flooring and modern amenities for your well-being; features include a private furnished balcony, central air-conditioning, en suite bathroom with bathtub and/or shower, telephone, hair dryer & toiletries, satellite TV with radio channel, direct dial telephone, desk with chair, mini fridge, electronic safe box, comfortable seating and electronic key card entrance. There are 4 adapted rooms available to guests with disabilities – maximum occupancy 2 people in each.
Lara Beach Resort is geared-up for tourism but Antalya city centre is only 12km away for great dining, entertainment and retail opportunities: try the harbour for café-culture, bazaars for some haggling, the museum for historic interest, and open market stalls for local delicacies.
Rates and conditions are valid for UK Passport holders only.
24 hour Front Desk services, housekeeping, free WiFi internet in public areas, room service, laundry & dry cleaning service, ironing service, air-conditioning, facilities for guests with disabilities, lift, business centre, fax & copy service, equipped meeting & banqueting facilities (3 rooms for 300 people), safe boxes, luggage storage, car hire, barber/beauty shop, gift shop, no pets allowed and free onsite parking is possible.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Royal Wings Hotel in Lara Beach. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||27||32||35||34||31||27||21||17||15||16||18||22|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||15||20||23||23||19||15||10||7||5||6||8||11|
To make booking a holiday at Royal Wings Hotel in Lara Beach easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Royal Wings Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Lara Beach area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Lara Tourism Center,Antalya, Lara Beach, Antalya, Turkey
Please wait while we load the map for Royal Wings Hotel
Questions and Answers about Royal Wings Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
How much is it for a room for the day if you have late checkout? 1 Answer
Hi Char, Rates vary depending on the time of the year and availability. Please can you advise us of your HAY booking reference and we can contact the hotel for you to find out the charge. Regards
Added 2 months, 3 weeks ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member
Never been to Royal Wings before what is there for children ie kids club any evening enteranment 2 Answers
Hello, The hotel has a kids club and evening entertainment. Thanks
Added 6 months, 4 weeks ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member
Yes there is a kids club at this hotel, and there is also evening entertainment. Thanks Esther
Added 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
By Esther, loveholidays.com team member