Kamelya World Collection
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
As three hotels in one, it's triple the action at Kamelya World Collection. On its own beach, you can roll out of bed and onto the sand for lazy days in the sun, or dive into the ... Continue reading
As three hotels in one, it's triple the action at Kamelya World Collection. On its own beach, you can roll out of bed and onto the sand for lazy days in the sun, or dive into the action with the watersports on offer. The only problem might be you won't know where to start, with a waterpark, four pools and enough restaurants to cater for all appetites.
On its own sandy beach
- 400m to shops, bars and restaurants at Çolakli
- 8km to the centre of Side
On−site aquapark (usually open from 1 May, at selected times, weather permitting)
- Three outdoor pools
- Indoor pool
- Sunloungers and parasols by the pool and at the beach
- Pool/beach towels
- Buffet restaurant in each hotel (buffet meals are taken in hotel of residence)
- Five bars
- Snack bars
- Café house
- Turkish bath
- Hotel−run kids' club (4−12yrs)
- Kids' pool
- Section of main pool
- Kids' buffet
- Child prices available for 12yrs and under (Selin and Fulya) and 13yrs and under (Kamelya Village)
- Frequent live music and shows
- Planned visits by our reps at least twice per week (May−Oct)
507 rooms (Kamelya World Holiday Village), 222 rooms (Kamelya World Selin) and 244 rooms (Hotel Fulya). Selin rooms have a double or twin beds plus extra bed (if required), air conditioning, satellite television, tea and coffee making facilities, in−room safe, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, full bathroom and balcony or terrace.
- Kamelya Holiday Village Twin rooms (up to four people in one large room) have twin beds, a single bed and sofa bed.
- Fulya rooms have a double or twin beds plus extra bed (if required).
- A limited number of twin rooms for sole use (Selin).
- Sea view rooms (Selin).
- Family rooms with a double and twin beds (Holiday Village).
- Rooms for sole use (Holiday Village).
- Sea view rooms (Fulya).
- Twin rooms for sole use (Fulya).
- Additional à la carte visits
- Games room
- Ten−pin bowling
- Pool table
- Single parent offer − adult pays adult price plus 'single parent twin room' supplement and child pays 1st child price (Selin and Fulya).
- Late check−out available until 8pm from £31 per room.
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Drinks 24 hours, including international brands and in−room minibar restocked daily with soft drinks, water and beer
- Dine in either the Turkish, Seafood, Italian, Chinese or Barbecue à la carte restaurants once per week
- Late night snacks 10pm−7am (served in the Fulya Hotel)
- Dragon Wine House serving various kinds of beer, Turkish wines and a selection of cheese
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Kamelya World Collection in Side. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||22||27||32||35||34||31||27||21||17||15||16||18|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||11||15||20||23||23||19||15||10||7||5||6||8|
To make booking a holiday at Kamelya World Collection in Side easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Kamelya World Collection with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Situated on a peninsula and flanked by two stretches of golden beach, the pretty holiday resort town of Side is a jumble of old and new, with an extensive range of tourist accommodation, shops, late-night bars and restaurants mixed in among the ruins of the ancient city. In the centre of town is the magnificent 2nd-century theatre with beautiful views towards the sea, and the remains of the Roman Baths houses an impressive collection of artefacts.
Side is full of antique ruins, but the Aspendos theatre and Apollon Temple are the most popular. The harbour is full of interesting boat tours and activities, including trips around Side or to neighbouring towns. The turtles can be visited on a daily tour, and the white sand beaches provide activities like scuba diving, parasailing, horse riding, and swimming. Nearby Manavgat has some beautiful natural sights, including a beautiful waterfall.
Side has a variety of restaurants, ranging from Western style food to local delicacies like dolmades and kebabs. Anatolia Cafe is a popular place for English breakfasts and roasts.
Most of Side's nightlife is concentrated along the beachfront. There are a few lively bars and clubs, but they don't stay open very late.
The shopkeepers in Side have a reputation for pestering tourists, especially in the city centre. Many shops will not display prices, so be prepared to ask and haggle. Busy streets that lead down to the sea are lined with souvenir shops selling typical Turkish handicrafts like carpets, jewellery and leather goods. You can take a bus to the Manavgat market on Thursdays, which has the usual souvenir options like t-shirts and leather goods. The main markets are fun and have a lively atmosphere, but the best deals can usually be found in quieter areas.
Side can be very crowded on weekends, when many local tourists visit.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Questions and Answers about Kamelya World Collection
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.