The Crystal Palace Luxury Resort & Spa is located directly on a private stretch of Colakli Beach just 6 km from the historic town of Side and 15 km from Manavgat. Boasting a unique ... Continue reading
The Crystal Palace Luxury Resort & Spa is located directly on a private stretch of Colakli Beach just 6 km from the historic town of Side and 15 km from Manavgat. Boasting a unique architecture that enhances the extraordinary beauty of the environment, this 5 Star luxury hotel is a dream for families with children with its private beach, wide variety of pools and aqua park, fully equipped Spa facilities and relaxing treatments, and 495 comfortable guestrooms providing a superb base for enjoying this holiday paradise. The Ultra All Inclusive 24 hour program starts with a warm welcome sweet on arrival and continues throughout your visit, offering plenty of activities, entertainment, fine dining, and traditional Turkish hospitality.
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Mini golf
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- 24-hour front desk
- Barber/beauty shop
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Lalezar), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Breakfast, A la Carte, Restaurant (Istanbul); Reservations Required, Once a week: 08:30 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Continental, Restaurant (Lalezar terrace section), Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Snacks, Turkish, Snack Bar (Caretta and Crystal snack restaurants), Daily: 11:30 - 16:30.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Caretta and Crystal snack restaurants), Daily: 12:00 - 16:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Lalezar), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Lalaezar Childrens Buffet), Daily: 12:00 - 13:00.
- Patisserie, Daily: 17:00 - 23:00.
- Ice Cream, Snack Bar (Caretta and crystal snack restaurants), Daily: 16:00 - 18:00.
- Afternoon Tea, Snack Bar (Crystal and Caretta snack restaurants), Daily: 17:00 - 18:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Lalezar), Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Childrens buffet at the Lalezar or mini club), Daily: 18:30 - 19:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Mexican, Italian, Ottoman and chinese restaurants); Reservations Required (Once per week per restaurant), Once a week: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Seafood, Restaurant (Caretta snack restaurant (15th May to 15th October); Reservations Required, Once a week: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Late Snacks, Restaurant (Crystal ), Daily: 22:30 - 00:00.
- Midnight snacks, Restaurant (Crystal), Daily: 00:30 - 07:00.
- Juices, Bar (Vital bar), Daily: 10:00 - 19:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Caretta); Lobby Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Bar (Lounge bar), Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Hot drinks, Bar (Patisserie), Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Bar (Irish Bar), Daily: 18:00 - 23:00.
- Hot drinks, Cafe (Turca), Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Disco, Daily: 23:00 - 02:00.
- Mini Bar, Soft drinks, Daily.
- Watersports (non-motorised); Turkish Bath; Sauna; Fitness Centre.
The Crystal Palace Luxury Resort & Spa features a total of 495 rooms with beautiful land or sea views and all rooms have a balcony. Rooms are comfortably decorated and designed for a superb holiday stay. Room amenities include laminate floor, electronic card locking system, central air conditioning and heating, LCD TV with Satellite TV and music channel, mini bar (soft drinks checked and refilled daily), safe box (suitable to put notebooks), direct dial telephone, Wireless- Internet, sprinkler system and fire detector. Bath amenities include telephone, hairdryer, WC, bath and shower, 220 volt electricity supply. Non smoking and wheelchair accessible rooms are available. Cot available free of charge on request.
Room categories are Promo Room with land view (max 3 people), Standard room with land view (max 3), Standard room land view for single use, Standard room with Sea view (max 3), Standard room with Sea view for single use, Family room with land view (max 4), and Family room with Sea view (max 4).
Side (pronounced see-deh) is one of those Turkish destinations that has it all, from ancient ruins through to pretty beaches. Must-see attractions include the amphitheatre (which is the largest one in Anatolia), the museum that is housed in the old Roman baths, and also the Temples of Apollo and Athena.
Rates and conditions are valid for UK residents only
24-hour reception, hairdresser, shopping centre, Doctor, dry cleaning, laundry, Internet café (with reservation), Room service (free only between 02.00am-06.00am), ballroom that can accommodate up to 450 guests, and meeting rooms with modern business equipment, parking, Wireless Internet connection in the rooms, lobby and public areas (up to 56 Kbps Internet is free, over 56 Kbps internet is subject to charge.) There are booking and transfer facilities to the Golf Courses offered.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Crystal Palace Luxury Resort & Spa Side in Side. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||22||27||32||35||34||31||27||21||17||15||16||18|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||11||15||20||23||23||19||15||10||7||5||6||8|
To make booking a holiday at Crystal Palace Luxury Resort & Spa Side in Side easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Crystal Palace Luxury Resort & Spa Side with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Situated on a peninsula and flanked by two stretches of golden beach, the pretty holiday resort town of Side is a jumble of old and new, with an extensive range of tourist accommodation, shops, late-night bars and restaurants mixed in among the ruins of the ancient city. In the centre of town is the magnificent 2nd-century theatre with beautiful views towards the sea, and the remains of the Roman Baths houses an impressive collection of artefacts.
Side is full of antique ruins, but the Aspendos theatre and Apollon Temple are the most popular. The harbour is full of interesting boat tours and activities, including trips around Side or to neighbouring towns. The turtles can be visited on a daily tour, and the white sand beaches provide activities like scuba diving, parasailing, horse riding, and swimming. Nearby Manavgat has some beautiful natural sights, including a beautiful waterfall.
Side has a variety of restaurants, ranging from Western style food to local delicacies like dolmades and kebabs. Anatolia Cafe is a popular place for English breakfasts and roasts.
Most of Side's nightlife is concentrated along the beachfront. There are a few lively bars and clubs, but they don't stay open very late.
The shopkeepers in Side have a reputation for pestering tourists, especially in the city centre. Many shops will not display prices, so be prepared to ask and haggle. Busy streets that lead down to the sea are lined with souvenir shops selling typical Turkish handicrafts like carpets, jewellery and leather goods. You can take a bus to the Manavgat market on Thursdays, which has the usual souvenir options like t-shirts and leather goods. The main markets are fun and have a lively atmosphere, but the best deals can usually be found in quieter areas.
Side can be very crowded on weekends, when many local tourists visit.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Side area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Colakli, Side, Antalya, Turkey
Please wait while we load the map for Crystal Palace Luxury Resort & Spa Side
Questions and Answers about Crystal Palace Luxury Resort & Spa Side
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
does the hotel provide beach towels? 1 Answer
Yes the hotel supplies beach towels.
Added 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
By Alex, loveholidays.com team member