Sueno Hotel Golf Belek
- 0.4Km to beach
- 3Km to town centre
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Sueno Hotels Golf Belek rests in a sublime position surrounded by the lovely wooded Golf Courses in the resort town of Belek in Turkey. This modern hotel is great for couples ... Continue reading
The Sueno Hotels Golf Belek rests in a sublime position surrounded by the lovely wooded Golf Courses in the resort town of Belek in Turkey. This modern hotel is great for couples and families looking for an affordable holiday with an Ultra All-Inclusive concept and plenty of rest and relaxation along with countless activities and attractions. A total of 174 rooms provide a winning combination of luxury and extreme comfort with accommodation to suit the most exacting tastes. The hotel has a golf club (integrated with main building), 2 championship golf courses, and services include the pro shop, golf lessons, Trackman System, custom fitting, club repair, golf set rental, tournament organisation, locker rooms, bag storage room, caddy service, and a Buggy Bar! For golf enthusiasts and those wanting sun, sea and sand, this is the perfect choice of a luxury family holiday!
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Mini golf
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Bridal suite
- Car hire
- Designated smoking area
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Free WiFi
- Gift shop
- Non smoking rooms
- Non smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
Food and Drink
The Hotel is booked as Ultra All Inclusive accommodation. Sueno Hotels Golf Belek is proud to present the main restaurant Albatros with buffet and a la carte service for 450 people with terrace seating. Two a la carte restaurants Chef's and Birdie, offer a diverse range of cuisine with specialties of Italian, French, Indian, Mexican cuisines and seafood, and there are plenty of bars with the Greens Bar, beach bar, pool bar, Vitamin bar, Bunker Bar, Amphi Bar, Pier Bar, and Buggy Bar! Entertainment includes a Samba show, and Turkish Night, Disco (1 night at Beach Club and at pier during live music shows), and Live music (2 nights per week).
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Albatros Main Restaurant), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Albatros Main Restaurant), Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Albatros Main Restaurant), Daily: 12:30 - 15:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Albatros Main Restaurant), Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Midnight snacks, Restaurant (Albatros Main Restaurant), Daily: 23:30 - 01:00.
- Late Snacks, Restaurant (Albatros Main Restaurant), Daily: 01:00 - 07:00.
- Coffee Break, Bar (Greens bar), Daily: 16:00 - 18:00.
- Snacks, Restaurant (Albatros Main Restaurant - till 01 June, not valid during Winter season 2016/2017), Daily: 15:00 - 17:00.
- Snacks, A la Carte, Beach Bar, Daily: 11:30 - 17:00.
- Lunch, Restaurant (Albatros Main Restaurant, A´la carte Buffet - valid during Winter season 2016/2017), Daily: 12:30 - 16:30.
- Dinner, Restaurant (Albatros Main Restaurant, A´la carte Buffet - valid during Winter season 2016/2017), Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Midnight snacks, Restaurant (Albatros Main Restaurant, Sandwich Buffet - valid during Winter season 2016/2017), Daily: 23:30 - 01:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Hot drinks; Cold drinks, Bar (Vitamin Bar), Daily: 09:00 - 21:00.
- Mini Bar, Stocked daily (2xBier, 1xCocaCola, 1xFanta, 1xMineralWater, 1xWater), Once per day.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Lobby Bar, 24 hours.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Bar (Greens terrace), 24 hours.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Bar (Pier Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 19:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Beach Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 19:00.
- Tennis; Football; Table Tennis; Spa; Beach Ball; Basketball; Entertainment; Live entertainment; Boccia; Darts; Mini Club; Aerobics; Exercise classes; Aqua-Aerobics; Sauna, Minimum of four sports and leisure activities (Nordic Walking Tours, Mountainbike Tours, Step, Pilates, Zumba, Water Gym, Archery, Water Polo, Table Shuffleboard, Beach Volley, Shooting (Air-gun), Olympic games, Sport Tournaments, Yoga Lessons, Dance Lessons, Belly Dance, Tennis courts, Sea Bike & Canoe, Wind Surf (Licensed), Golf, Swimming Lessons with group, Fitness Center, Artifical Football Pitch,Table Games).
- Entertainment, Speciality (Pool Games, Party Night (3 times a week), Concerts (Some Months), Night Tournaments, Karaoke nights, Shows of Famous Dance Groups from different countries, Acrobatic Shows, Special Events, Daily Tournaments, Concept Party, Evening Entertainment, Cinema ).
The Sueno Hotels Golf Belek features 174 rooms including 2 king suites, 4 suites, 7 junior suites, 71 senior and 86 standard rooms. All rooms have a bathroom with a bathtub and shower, central air conditioner, blow dryer, bathrobe, slippers, Satellite broadcasting LCD TV, info and music channels, telephone, Wi-Fi Internet access, minibar, safe, electronic card access, and balcony with land views. Free baby cot is available on request. Senior Rooms have lake views. Suites have a separate bedroom and living room with sofa bed, and the King Suites have 1 bedroom, 1 living room and a meeting table for 6 in the living room, 1 bathroom with a Jacuzzi.
A short drive away is Manavgat (45 km), famous for its spectacular waterfall, the river and the pretty resort of Old Town Side (45 km). Antalya city centre with its cosmopolitan shops and restaurants is 40 kilometres away.
All guests of Sueno Hotel Golf Belek will be able to use every inclusive or extra facility and services of new Resort Sueno Deluxe Belek.
24-hour reception and check-out service, entry hall and lobby, currency exchange facilities, lift access, newspaper stand, market, room service, movie theatre, photographer, shops on site, Internet access (fees apply), wheelchair accessible, car rental, car park and garage. A laundry service is provided for an additional fee. Honeymooners enjoy a free bottle of wine in room and fruit basket as well as room upgrade (subject to availability).
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Sueno Hotel Golf Belek in Belek. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||27||21||17||15||16||18||22||27||32||35||34||31|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||15||10||7||5||6||8||11||15||20||23||23||19|
To make booking a holiday at Sueno Hotel Golf Belek in Belek easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Sueno Hotel Golf Belek with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Belek is a sprawling holiday resort town specifically developed for tourism, and over the last two decades has grown to encompass the neighbouring village of Kadriye. Boasting 300 days of sunshine and the warm, turquoise waters of the Mediterranean, the area has become a haven for those seeking the luxury of five-star hotel complexes, as well as some great golf courses.
Many Belek hotels have their own strip of private beach and some holiday visitors never leave the comforts of their seaside accommodation. Belek is, however, close to a number of interesting sites and there are several exciting activities on offer for those who can bear to tear themselves away. The ruins of the Roman town of Perge is an interesting excursion, as is the well-preserved ancient amphitheatre at Aspendos; its acoustics have stood the test of time and it still plays host to the occasional concert.
From Belek, jeep safaris into the mountains are another popular holiday outing, as are boat trips, watersports, and visits to nearby Manavgat waterfalls and the thermal baths at Pamukkale. Scuba diving, white-water rafting, horse riding and more are also on offer to visitors on holiday. The town of Belek itself is compact and has a small shopping centre, some souvenir shops and some cafés to enjoy on holiday. Kadriye has more to offer in the way of street markets and nightlife, but day trips to busier towns such as Alanya or Antalya are also available. Belek is the perfect holiday resort for golfers and those seeking lazy days lounging on a beach or by a swimming pool.
Belek has become a premier golf centre in Turkey and boasts over eight championship golf courses, catering for all levels of player, and was recently featured as one of theplaces to go in Golf World's Golf Escapes 2007 supplement. Besides golfing, Belek also offers a wide range of adventure sports like wind surfing, water skiing, sailing, rafting and mountain climbing to enjoy on holiday. Belek's beaches have very calm water, making it ideal for small children. The neighbouring beach resort of Side is also worth a visit, with a 2nd century theatre and Roman Baths, and further afield Antalya has museums, a beautifully preserved old town, and is a good day-out for foodies.
There is a limited choice of restaurants in Belek with most holiday visitors eating in their hotels, but the village of Kadriye is just two miles (4km) away, and easily reached by dolmus, and has a selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The nearby city of Antalya, 22 miles (35km) away, offers many restaurants which serve up some of the best of local Turkish food. Adana Ockbkbasi is a new restaurant in Belek well worth a visit for its special Turkish fish and kebab dishes. Coco Bar, serving the tastiest lamb shish kebabs around and featuring a cosy open-air terrace from which diners can watch the world go by, is rated as one of the friendliest restaurants in town by tourists and locals alike.
The nightlife in Belek is largely limited to the large hotels, many of which have their own nightclubs, bars and entertainment. There are one or two popular clubs, however, including the large Club 29 on the waterfront.
Most of the large Belek hotels have shops selling curios and holiday souvenirs, and the town has some lively street markets that are the perfect place to sample freshly cooked food and do a spot of gift shopping. There is also a huge bazaar every Saturday where shoppers can haggle to their heart's content. Holiday makers can head to the old town of Antalya for more extensive shopping.
Many shopkeepers can hassle you upon entering their store. If you are not interested, give a polite, yet firm 'no'.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Belek area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Kadriye Mh.,, Belek, Antalya, Turkey, 07525
Please wait while we load the map for Sueno Hotel Golf Belek
Questions and Answers about Sueno Hotel Golf Belek
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Does the hotel have Wifi in the rooms 2 Answers
Yes free high speed access
Added 2 years ago.
By Esther, loveholidays.com team member
Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided in all rooms.
Added 2 years ago.
By Charlotte, loveholidays.com team member