Sentido Letoonia Golf Resort
- Sun terrace
- Private beach area
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
If you're looking for a holiday which includes the perfect balance of relaxation and enjoyment, the Letoonia Golf Resort is the ideal hotel for you! The resort sits alongside its ... Continue reading
If you're looking for a holiday which includes the perfect balance of relaxation and enjoyment, the Letoonia Golf Resort is the ideal hotel for you! The resort sits alongside its own beach and boasts its very own golf course, perfect for family, couples and group holidays.
Time at Letoonia Golf Resort can be spent relaxing on the beach, by four of the outdoor swimming pools, or on the sun terraces equipped with sun loungers and parasols. There's also plenty to keep both children and adults occupied, with an array of sport and entertainment. For children, there's a hotel-run kids' club (for those aged 4-17 years), where they can splash about in their own pool, have fun in the hotel's playground with sandpit, and eat at the children's restaurant. For smaller children cots and high chairs are provided.
For adults there are many activities available. The resort offers water sports, golf lessons, and also provides a driving range, putting green and floodlit tennis courts. If it's relaxation you fancy why not pop to the spa which offers many treatments such as massage, or even try a traditional Turkish bath? If the sun and heat get too much, further relaxation can be found by lounging in the resort's indoor pool.
If you want to explore the local area further the resort is only 3km from Belek resort centre or for easy transport it's only 100m to dolmus stop which has a regular bus service into Belek. Here you'll find many shops, restaurants and bars to be explored - perfect if you want to purchase a holiday souvenir or taste the local cuisine. If eating outside the resort doesn't take you fancy then there are many options within the hotel, including a main buffet restaurant, open air buffet restaurant, three s la carte restaurants, a Turkish café, riverside snack bar and garden bar. You really are spoilt for choice!
Planning a holiday to Belek? To ensure you have the most perfect holiday take a look at some of the other excellent hotels that we have on offer including Letoonia Golf Resort and Gloria Golf Resort and escape to sunny Turkey today!
- Bicycle rental (surcharge)
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Games room
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Mini golf
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- BBQ facilities
- Private beach area
- Sun terrace
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Designated smoking area
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Gift shop
- Mini-market on site
- Non smoking rooms
- Non smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- VIP room facilities
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Marin Restaurant), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Restaurant, Daily: 09:45 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Marin Restaurant), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Snacks, Restaurant (Gozleme Pool and Baeach Bar, Beach Snack bar, Garden Bar and Ice Cream Corner), Daily: 11:00 - 16:00.
- Afternoon Tea, Restaurant, Daily: 16:30 - 17:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Marin Restaurant), Daily: 19:30 - 21:30.
- Midnight snacks, Restaurant, Daily.
- Childrens Menu, Restaurant (Soup, grills, cereals, yoghurt, rice and pasta. Available for lunch and dinner), Daily.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Riverside 'Fish' Restaurant, Kebabci 'Turkish' Restaurant, Chopstix 'Asian' Restaurant); Upon Arrival (10 EUR per adult, free for children aged 0-12 years); Reservations Required, Daily: 19:30 - 21:30.
- Soft drinks; Hot drinks; Cold drinks, Bar (Atrium Bar), Daily: 16:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Beach Bar (Drinks, sandwiches and fruit offered), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Soft drinks; Hot drinks; Cold drinks, Bar (Cosy Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Disco, Daily: 23:30 - 02:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Garden bar), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Restaurant (Meditterranean Bar), 24 hours.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Hot drinks, Bar (Tea Bar, Shisha availabe at an extra cost), Daily: 08:00 - 16:00.
- Hot drinks, Cafe (Turkish Cafe - Turkish tea and coffee), Daily: 19:00 - 00:00.
- Fresh juices, Bar (Vitamin Bar), Daily: 11:00 - 16:00.
- Tennis; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Beach Ball; Table Football; Basketball; Watersports (non-motorised); Entertainment; Live entertainment; Mini golf; Golf; Gym; Boccia; Darts; Aerobics; Archery; Exercise classes; Aqua-Aerobics; Jacuzzi; Garden chess; Turkish Bath; Sauna; Fitness Centre, Daily.
- Mini Club, Children Only (Mini club - 4-11 years and Teen club 12-17 years. Minidisco (4-11 years) 9pm. Tean Disco (11-12pm). Cinema showing at 8.30pm), Daily: 10:00 - 12:30, 15:00 - 17:30.
All of the beautiful hotel guest rooms and suites in the Sentido Letoonia Golf Resort have a carpeted floor, a bathroom with bathtub, air-conditioning, a direct dial telephone, safe, hair dryer, Tea and coffee making facilities, satellite TV, music channel, mini-bar, a sofa which can be used as a bed for a third person for children up to 6 years old, and a lovely furnished balcony.
The 185 bungalows all have the same standards and facilities as the guest rooms with ceramic floors, bathrooms with showers instead of bathtubs. Connecting rooms are available in the hotel and can sleep up to 6 people.
Reception, concierge, house-keeping, shops, laundry service, taxi service, conference rooms with equipment.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Sentido Letoonia Golf Resort in Belek. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||16||18||22||27||32||35||34||31||27||21||17||15|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||6||8||11||15||20||23||23||19||15||10||7||5|
To make booking a holiday at Sentido Letoonia Golf Resort in Belek easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Sentido Letoonia Golf Resort with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Belek is a sprawling holiday resort town specifically developed for tourism, and over the last two decades has grown to encompass the neighbouring village of Kadriye. Boasting 300 days of sunshine and the warm, turquoise waters of the Mediterranean, the area has become a haven for those seeking the luxury of five-star hotel complexes, as well as some great golf courses.
Many Belek hotels have their own strip of private beach and some holiday visitors never leave the comforts of their seaside accommodation. Belek is, however, close to a number of interesting sites and there are several exciting activities on offer for those who can bear to tear themselves away. The ruins of the Roman town of Perge is an interesting excursion, as is the well-preserved ancient amphitheatre at Aspendos; its acoustics have stood the test of time and it still plays host to the occasional concert.
From Belek, jeep safaris into the mountains are another popular holiday outing, as are boat trips, watersports, and visits to nearby Manavgat waterfalls and the thermal baths at Pamukkale. Scuba diving, white-water rafting, horse riding and more are also on offer to visitors on holiday. The town of Belek itself is compact and has a small shopping centre, some souvenir shops and some cafés to enjoy on holiday. Kadriye has more to offer in the way of street markets and nightlife, but day trips to busier towns such as Alanya or Antalya are also available. Belek is the perfect holiday resort for golfers and those seeking lazy days lounging on a beach or by a swimming pool.
Belek has become a premier golf centre in Turkey and boasts over eight championship golf courses, catering for all levels of player, and was recently featured as one of theplaces to go in Golf World's Golf Escapes 2007 supplement. Besides golfing, Belek also offers a wide range of adventure sports like wind surfing, water skiing, sailing, rafting and mountain climbing to enjoy on holiday. Belek's beaches have very calm water, making it ideal for small children. The neighbouring beach resort of Side is also worth a visit, with a 2nd century theatre and Roman Baths, and further afield Antalya has museums, a beautifully preserved old town, and is a good day-out for foodies.
There is a limited choice of restaurants in Belek with most holiday visitors eating in their hotels, but the village of Kadriye is just two miles (4km) away, and easily reached by dolmus, and has a selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The nearby city of Antalya, 22 miles (35km) away, offers many restaurants which serve up some of the best of local Turkish food. Adana Ockbkbasi is a new restaurant in Belek well worth a visit for its special Turkish fish and kebab dishes. Coco Bar, serving the tastiest lamb shish kebabs around and featuring a cosy open-air terrace from which diners can watch the world go by, is rated as one of the friendliest restaurants in town by tourists and locals alike.
The nightlife in Belek is largely limited to the large hotels, many of which have their own nightclubs, bars and entertainment. There are one or two popular clubs, however, including the large Club 29 on the waterfront.
Most of the large Belek hotels have shops selling curios and holiday souvenirs, and the town has some lively street markets that are the perfect place to sample freshly cooked food and do a spot of gift shopping. There is also a huge bazaar every Saturday where shoppers can haggle to their heart's content. Holiday makers can head to the old town of Antalya for more extensive shopping.
Many shopkeepers can hassle you upon entering their store. If you are not interested, give a polite, yet firm 'no'.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Belek area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Ileribasi Mevkii, Belek, Antalya, Turkey, 07500
Please wait while we load the map for Sentido Letoonia Golf Resort
Questions and Answers about Sentido Letoonia Golf Resort
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.