- Air-Conditioning (Central)
- Baby Cot (free of charge)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Fire Alarm
- Heating (Central)
- Internet (free of charge)
- Kettle Tea-Coffee (free of charge)
- Mini Bar
- Safe (free of charge)
- TV (Flat Screen)
Rixos Premium Belek
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Private beach area
- Free WiFi
- Indoor Pool
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Rixos Premium Belek Hotel enjoys a fantastic location nestled amongst pine and pistachio trees and boasting a 1km long sandy beach in the popular exclusive resort of Belek. ... Continue reading
The Rixos Premium Belek Hotel enjoys a fantastic location nestled amongst pine and pistachio trees and boasting a 1km long sandy beach in the popular exclusive resort of Belek. Offering outstanding value for money, superb services, facilities and amenities all delivered by professional staff dedicated to your holiday enjoyment making the Rixos Premium Belek Hotel the perfect choice for discerning holidaymakers seeking a relaxing stay in a genuinely friendly atmosphere. Treat yourself and your loved ones to a holiday to remember by making your next booking to Turkey at the Rixos Premium Belek Hotel and enjoy.
Local tips: a must do day out for all the family – the Troy Aqua Park and Dolphinarium free for guests of the Rixos Premium Belek Hotel. With lazee river, picnic areas, water slides, swimming and much much more. Ask the staff at reception for further information.
Please note: Prices are only valid for UK and Irish passport holders.
Food, drink and entertainment: guests can choose from a variety of dining options including the main buffet restaurant featuring local, national and international dishes, themed menus and show cooking. Alternatively guests can choose from Italian, French , Seafood, Turkish and International a la carte restaurants (reservation required). Lighter meals/snacks are offered throughout the day from the beach café/bar, poolside café/bar and the food court. Drinks are available from the café/bar poolside, beach bar, vitamin bar, lounge bar, Nargile bar, Sunset bar, Irish pub, Xpress bar, Highlights bar, and Hamam bar. A full entertainment program includes a unique sound/light show nightly, live music, disco and live performances.
Sports, games and activities: sea water outdoor swimming pool, indoor swimming pool, spacious sun terraces with sun loungers and parasols, full service Spa and Wellnes centre featuring Turkish bath, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi, snow room, rain room, relaxation room, Cleopatra massage room, traditional massage rooms, jet shower, solarium, hydromassage rooms, thalasso therapy, seaweed therapy, affusion therapy rooms, medjet water massage room, aroma plasty room, skin care room, Thai massage room, Indian style treatments, 2 squash courts, 1 mini basketball court, 2table tennis, water sports centre (at beach), 770m walking track, mini volleyball, daytime animation team.
For the kids: kids outdoor swimming pool, kids club with dedicated animation team, mini disco, kids playground, kids cinema, dedicated live shows.
Additional: 24 hour reception, currency exchange, safety deposit box (reception), ATM/Banking service/facility, on site shopping centre/arcade, conference/business centre, secretarial services, phone/fax/postal service, newsstand, medical assistance, room service, kids menus, tourist information service/desk, parking, housekeeping, maid service, excursion service/information desk.
- Bicycle rental
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Hot tub
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Kids Club
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- BBQ facilities
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Designated smoking area
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Gift shop
- Mini-market on site
- Non smoking rooms
- Non smoking throughout
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Soundproof rooms
- VIP room facilities
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner, Buffet, Bar (Turquoise Restaurant, All Day Dining); Restaurant, Daily: 07:00 - 23:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Children Only (Yummy Restaurant), Daily: 12:00 - 14:30.
- Snacks, Restaurant (Food Court - Self sevice snacks), Daily: 12:00 - 18:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Italian, Restaurant (La Rosetta Restaurant); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), six times a week: 19:00 - 23:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Meat & Love Restaurant - Steak House); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), six times a week: 19:00 - 23:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; International, Restaurant (A La Turca Restaurant); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), six times a week: 19:00 - 23:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Fish, Restaurant (Rinna Restaurant); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), six times a week: 19:00 - 23:00.
- Ice Cream, Restaurant (Ice Cream House), Daily: 12:00 - 23:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Premium brands, Bar (Rixos Lounge), 24 hours.
- Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol, Lobby Bar (Full Bar beverage service), Daily: 09:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol, Bar (Irish Pub), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol, Cocktails, Bar (Prive Lounge, Full Bar beverage service – Adult Only), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Hot drinks, Cafe (La Patisserie. Chocolate varieties and world wilde coffee brands), 24 hours.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Meeting Point, Full Bar beverage service, live music ), Daily: 20:00 - 22:00.
- Bar (Mood Club - Full Bar beverage service), Daily: 23:00 - 03:00.
- Bar (Nargile & Cigar Bar - Flavoured Nargiles, Premium Cigar selection); Extra Charge, Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Tennis; Football; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Basketball; Watersports (non-motorised); Gym; Boccia; Darts.
- Games, Speciality (10 free game room tokens for each room upon arrival.
- Entertainment, Speciality (2 International Shows per week in the Show Center.
- Live entertainment, Speciality (Dancing Fountain Show will be on every hour for 5 minutes.
- ), Daily: 20:00 - 23:00.
- Speciality (SURVIVOR PARK - Sports, entertainment and adrenalin. Be a Winner! First and only in the region. POWER LIFT - Powerlifting is a strength sport that consists of three attempts at maximal weight on three lifts: squat, bench press, and deadlift.
- Organised activities and entertainment, Minimum of four sports and leisure activities (Sports academy - A team of 18 proffessionals, 24 hours open GYM, TRX, KICK BOX, TABATA, TAI-CHI, CROSSFIT, YOGA, MEDITATION, KANGOO JUMPS, CHI-KUNG, ZUMBA FITNESS, AQUA GYM and many more free activities. Tennis, swimming and football lessons must be paid. ), Daily.
- Speciality (The Land of Legends Theme Park - free entrance and shuttle.
- ), Daily.
- Mini Club, Children Only (Rixy Club. Rixy Mini for 4-7 y.
- Age group open 10.00-23.00; 8-11 y. open 10.00-23.00 and 11-19 y. open 10.00-12.00, 14.00-18.00 and 20.00-24.00.
- ), Daily: 10:15 - 12:00, 15:00 - 18:00, 20:00 - 23:00.
The Rixos Premium Belek Hotel features well-appointed spacious elegant and comfortably decorated guestrooms fully equipped with full bathroom, mini bar, satellite TV, wireless internet connection, direct line phone, central air-conditioner, thermal sensor, safe, balcony, work table, reading lamp, carpet & marble floor in the room and shower/WC, make-up mirror, hair dryer in the bathroom. Kettle, complimentary tea - coffee set-up in the room. Standard rooms are available with both garden or sea view.
Pool Suites additionally offer separate bedroom (2 for family pool suites), living-room and two bathrooms each and different views. Some with pool view also have direct access to the pool.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Rixos Premium Belek in Belek. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||27||32||35||34||31||27||21||17||15||16||18||22|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||15||20||23||23||19||15||10||7||5||6||8||11|
To make booking a holiday at Rixos Premium Belek in Belek easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Rixos Premium Belek with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Belek is a sprawling holiday resort town specifically developed for tourism, and over the last two decades has grown to encompass the neighbouring village of Kadriye. Boasting 300 days of sunshine and the warm, turquoise waters of the Mediterranean, the area has become a haven for those seeking the luxury of five-star hotel complexes, as well as some great golf courses.
Many Belek hotels have their own strip of private beach and some holiday visitors never leave the comforts of their seaside accommodation. Belek is, however, close to a number of interesting sites and there are several exciting activities on offer for those who can bear to tear themselves away. The ruins of the Roman town of Perge is an interesting excursion, as is the well-preserved ancient amphitheatre at Aspendos; its acoustics have stood the test of time and it still plays host to the occasional concert.
From Belek, jeep safaris into the mountains are another popular holiday outing, as are boat trips, watersports, and visits to nearby Manavgat waterfalls and the thermal baths at Pamukkale. Scuba diving, white-water rafting, horse riding and more are also on offer to visitors on holiday. The town of Belek itself is compact and has a small shopping centre, some souvenir shops and some cafés to enjoy on holiday. Kadriye has more to offer in the way of street markets and nightlife, but day trips to busier towns such as Alanya or Antalya are also available. Belek is the perfect holiday resort for golfers and those seeking lazy days lounging on a beach or by a swimming pool.
Belek has become a premier golf centre in Turkey and boasts over eight championship golf courses, catering for all levels of player, and was recently featured as one of theplaces to go in Golf World's Golf Escapes 2007 supplement. Besides golfing, Belek also offers a wide range of adventure sports like wind surfing, water skiing, sailing, rafting and mountain climbing to enjoy on holiday. Belek's beaches have very calm water, making it ideal for small children. The neighbouring beach resort of Side is also worth a visit, with a 2nd century theatre and Roman Baths, and further afield Antalya has museums, a beautifully preserved old town, and is a good day-out for foodies.
There is a limited choice of restaurants in Belek with most holiday visitors eating in their hotels, but the village of Kadriye is just two miles (4km) away, and easily reached by dolmus, and has a selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The nearby city of Antalya, 22 miles (35km) away, offers many restaurants which serve up some of the best of local Turkish food. Adana Ockbkbasi is a new restaurant in Belek well worth a visit for its special Turkish fish and kebab dishes. Coco Bar, serving the tastiest lamb shish kebabs around and featuring a cosy open-air terrace from which diners can watch the world go by, is rated as one of the friendliest restaurants in town by tourists and locals alike.
The nightlife in Belek is largely limited to the large hotels, many of which have their own nightclubs, bars and entertainment. There are one or two popular clubs, however, including the large Club 29 on the waterfront.
Most of the large Belek hotels have shops selling curios and holiday souvenirs, and the town has some lively street markets that are the perfect place to sample freshly cooked food and do a spot of gift shopping. There is also a huge bazaar every Saturday where shoppers can haggle to their heart's content. Holiday makers can head to the old town of Antalya for more extensive shopping.
Many shopkeepers can hassle you upon entering their store. If you are not interested, give a polite, yet firm 'no'.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Ileribasi Mevkii P.K.116, Belek, Antalya, Turkey, 07500
Please wait while we load the map for Rixos Premium Belek
Questions and Answers about Rixos Premium Belek
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.