- On the beach
- 700 meters from Belek
- Closest airport: 35km from Antalya Airport
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Paloma Grida is an impressive 5 star Ultra All Inclusive holiday village located directly on the hotels private beach near to the town of Belek. The Village has a diverse array ... Continue reading
The Paloma Grida is an impressive 5 star Ultra All Inclusive holiday village located directly on the hotels private beach near to the town of Belek. The Village has a diverse array of dining choices, 5 swimming pools and an Aqua Park, fabulous sports facilities and clubs with entertainment for the children. As a family or a group of friends, your days will be filled with sun, sand, sport and relaxation. For a luxury All Inclusive holiday on the Turkish coastline, book the Paloma Grida, kick back and relax. You really do deserve it!
- 4 outdoor swimming pools
- An Aqua Park
- 1 indoor pool
- Sun decks & gardens
- Private beach
- Deck chairs/parasols/towels all free for beach/pool
- Fitness centre includes Turkish bath & sauna
- Beach volleyball
- Table tennis
- 2 floodlit tennis courts with equipment & lessons
- Water gymnastics
- Water volleyball
- Water polo
- Darts & board games
- A range of motorized & non-motorized water sports (licence & certificate required where appropriate)
- Spa & Wellness Centre provides massage & therapy treatments
- New in 2013: water cycling
- Some activities incur a charge
- 2 Children's pools
- Mini Club for 4-12 years from 10.00-12.30 & 14.30-17.00 & 19.30-22.30
- Pool games
- Kids animation
- Children's playground
- Mini disco
- Mini golf
- Electrical carousel ride
- Electrical helicopter ride, and Teens Programme
- 13-16 years in high season
- Restaurant serves buffet-style breakfast
- Lunch & dinner
- 5 a la carte restaurants with 24 hr reservation offer International
- Aegean/Fish (free of charge)
- Chinese & Barbecue (with charge)
- 4 Bars (08:00-02:00 at pool
- & lobby)
- Internet cafe
- Games room
- April-October: animation & activities programme
- Live music
- Regular evening shows, and a Beach Club Disco everyday from 23.00 - 02.00
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Paloma restaurant), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Paloma restaurant), Daily: 13:00 - 15:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Mangal restaurant), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Ice Cream, Restaurant (Paloma restaurant during lunch and dinner), Daily.
- Lunch; Snacks, Buffet, Pool Bar, Daily: 14:30 - 17:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Paloma restaurant), Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Reservations Required (Safran (Turkish), Lotus (Chinese), Ada (Fish), Barbeque Restaurant, Seasons (International)), Daily: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Midnight snacks, Buffet, Restaurant (Paloma restaurant), Daily: 23:00 - 00:00.
- Ice Cream, Restaurant (Paloma restaurant during lunch and dinner), Daily: 13:00 - 15:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Imported Alcohol, Soft drinks; Hot drinks, Bar.
- Bar (Zoom bar), Daily: 08:00 - 00:00.
- Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Beach Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Bar (Bar Bianco), Daily: 10:00 - 02:00.
- Bar (Efes Bar); Cafe (A la turca), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Disco (Beach), Daily: 23:00 - 02:00.
- Tea; Coffee, Cafe (Patisserie with fresh pastries and cookies), Daily: 11:00 - 18:00.
- Mini Bar, Soft drinks; Beer; Bottled water, Stocked daily.
- Tennis; Table Tennis; Beach Ball; Table Football; Basketball; Watersports (non-motorised); Boccia; Darts; Land sports; Aerobics; Exercise classes; Aqua-Aerobics; Turkish Bath; Sauna.
Guest rooms and suites in the Palomas Grida have a modern and bright decor, with comfortable furnishings and contemporary amenities; a sea, garden or pool view, air-conditioning/heating (free of charge), ensuite bathroom with shower & hair dryer, internet (charge), HDTV, telephone, mini fridge, safe box, and tea/coffee making facilities. There are 4 adapted rooms available to disabled guests.
Family Comfort Package: Free of charge set up in Family Connecting rooms available upon request.
Baby Package (0-2): Bottle warmer, baby bath, baby cot, baby phone, bottle sterilizer and baby carriage.
Toddler Package (2-4): Baby phone, bottle sterilizer and baby carriage.
There are many historical and cultural places of interest locally including the stunning Amphitheatre of Aspendos which is worth a visit.
24 hour Reception Services, housekeeping, currency exchange, air-conditioning, 24 hr. room service (with charge), laundry service (charge), WLAN internet service free at reception area, nurse service (free), Doctor service (charge), car park, shopping arcade, hairdresser, and 3 meeting rooms. Depending on availability, technical equipment is provided free of charge: Flipchart, Barco vision, sound system, WLAN in lobby and 2 coffee breaks per day
All A la Carte Restaurants serve private reserve organic wines from our own wine yards (Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Shiraz). A rich variety of organic produce from our own farm will be served in buffet and A la Carte Restaurants with special labels. The new beach and pool concept will provide food and beverage service such as boiled corn, fresh fruit service, lemonade, cold drinks and fruit punch at set times during the day . Refreshing frozen towels will be available on very hot days. A variety of games are available at the beach. This hotel has been audited by Travelife and received the Gold Certificate for sustainable tourism.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Paloma Grida in Belek. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||22||27||32||35||34||31||27||21||17||15||16||18|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||11||15||20||23||23||19||15||10||7||5||6||8|
To make booking a holiday at Paloma Grida in Belek easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Paloma Grida with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Belek is a sprawling holiday resort town specifically developed for tourism, and over the last two decades has grown to encompass the neighbouring village of Kadriye. Boasting 300 days of sunshine and the warm, turquoise waters of the Mediterranean, the area has become a haven for those seeking the luxury of five-star hotel complexes, as well as some great golf courses.
Many Belek hotels have their own strip of private beach and some holiday visitors never leave the comforts of their seaside accommodation. Belek is, however, close to a number of interesting sites and there are several exciting activities on offer for those who can bear to tear themselves away. The ruins of the Roman town of Perge is an interesting excursion, as is the well-preserved ancient amphitheatre at Aspendos; its acoustics have stood the test of time and it still plays host to the occasional concert.
From Belek, jeep safaris into the mountains are another popular holiday outing, as are boat trips, watersports, and visits to nearby Manavgat waterfalls and the thermal baths at Pamukkale. Scuba diving, white-water rafting, horse riding and more are also on offer to visitors on holiday. The town of Belek itself is compact and has a small shopping centre, some souvenir shops and some cafés to enjoy on holiday. Kadriye has more to offer in the way of street markets and nightlife, but day trips to busier towns such as Alanya or Antalya are also available. Belek is the perfect holiday resort for golfers and those seeking lazy days lounging on a beach or by a swimming pool.
Belek has become a premier golf centre in Turkey and boasts over eight championship golf courses, catering for all levels of player, and was recently featured as one of theplaces to go in Golf World's Golf Escapes 2007 supplement. Besides golfing, Belek also offers a wide range of adventure sports like wind surfing, water skiing, sailing, rafting and mountain climbing to enjoy on holiday. Belek's beaches have very calm water, making it ideal for small children. The neighbouring beach resort of Side is also worth a visit, with a 2nd century theatre and Roman Baths, and further afield Antalya has museums, a beautifully preserved old town, and is a good day-out for foodies.
There is a limited choice of restaurants in Belek with most holiday visitors eating in their hotels, but the village of Kadriye is just two miles (4km) away, and easily reached by dolmus, and has a selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The nearby city of Antalya, 22 miles (35km) away, offers many restaurants which serve up some of the best of local Turkish food. Adana Ockbkbasi is a new restaurant in Belek well worth a visit for its special Turkish fish and kebab dishes. Coco Bar, serving the tastiest lamb shish kebabs around and featuring a cosy open-air terrace from which diners can watch the world go by, is rated as one of the friendliest restaurants in town by tourists and locals alike.
The nightlife in Belek is largely limited to the large hotels, many of which have their own nightclubs, bars and entertainment. There are one or two popular clubs, however, including the large Club 29 on the waterfront.
Most of the large Belek hotels have shops selling curios and holiday souvenirs, and the town has some lively street markets that are the perfect place to sample freshly cooked food and do a spot of gift shopping. There is also a huge bazaar every Saturday where shoppers can haggle to their heart's content. Holiday makers can head to the old town of Antalya for more extensive shopping.
Many shopkeepers can hassle you upon entering their store. If you are not interested, give a polite, yet firm 'no'.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Iskele Mevkii,, Belek, Antalya, Turkey, 07500
Please wait while we load the map for Paloma Grida
Questions and Answers about Paloma Grida
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.