- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Direct dial telephone
- Satellite TV
- 220V power supply
- Centrally regulated air conditioning
- Central heating
- Cot on demand
Limak Arcadia Golf Resort
- Private beach area
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Limak Arcadia Golf Resort is a 5-star, all-inclusive resort located right on the beach at Belek in Turkey. Just over 34 miles from the airport and only 14 miles from EXPO 2016 ... Continue reading
The Limak Arcadia Golf Resort is a 5-star, all-inclusive resort located right on the beach at Belek in Turkey. Just over 34 miles from the airport and only 14 miles from EXPO 2016 Antalya, the resort is suited to both leisure and business travellers. The centre of the tourist town of Belek is a 750m walk and offers the usual mix of shops, restaurants and bars as well as some historical sites, including a Roman amphitheatre nearby.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Billiards (Additional charge)
- Canoeing (Additional charge)
- Children's playground
- Diving (Additional charge)
- Entertainment staff
- Games room
- Mini golf
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Windsurfing (Additional charge)
- BBQ facilities
- Private beach area
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Bridal suite
- Car hire
- Designated smoking area
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Gift shop
- Mini-market on site
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Non smoking rooms
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Pinea), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Pinea), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Late Breakfast, Restaurant (Aspendos), Summer: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Snack Bar (Lykia (Walfe; Gozleme)), Summer: 11:00 - 16:00.
- Snacks, Restaurant (McArcadia), Summer: 12:00 - 17:00.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Lykia), Summer: 12:30 - 15:00.
- Afternoon Tea; Coffee Break, Restaurant (Sailor Patisserie), Summer: 12:00 - 17:00.
- Ice Cream, Restaurant (Sailor Patisserie & Beach Snack), Summer: 13:00 - 17:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Pinea), Summer: 18:45 - 21:15.
- A la Carte, Restaurant (Pasha (Turkish) & Mangal (BBQ)), Summer: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Midnight snacks; Soup, Restaurant (Pinea), Summer: 22:30 - 04:30.
- Afternoon Tea, Restaurant (Sailor Patisserie), Winter: 14:30 - 16:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Pinea), Winter: 18:30 - 21:00.
- Midnight snacks; Soup, Restaurant (Pinea), Winter: 23:00 - 01:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Restaurant (Pinea), Summer: 12:30 - 14:30, 18:30 - 21:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Odeon), Summer: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Lobby Bar, Summer: 09:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Aspendos), Summer: 16:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Disco (After ten), Summer: 22:30 - 01:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Beach Bar, Summer: 10:00 - 16:30.
- Mini Bar, Stocked daily (2 soft drinks, 2 bottles of water, 2 canned fruit juices (per room)), Summer.
- Restaurant (Pinea; Soft drinks & Specific import drinks), Winter: 12:30 - 14:30, 18:45 - 21:15.
- Soft drinks; Beer, Beach Bar, Winter: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Odeon; Specific import drinks), Winter: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Soft drinks; Hot drinks, Restaurant (Sailor Patisserie), Winter: 12:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Lykia; Specific import drinks), Winter: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Lobby Bar (Specific import drinks), Winter: 00:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Disco (Specific import drinks), Winter: 23:00 - 02:00.
- Mini Bar, Stocked daily (2 Soft drinks; 3 bottles of water; 2 beers 2 water, 2 fruit juice (per room)), Winter: 00:00 - 00:00.
Guests have a choice of rooms, including family rooms, which are all furnished in a modern, bright style. Designed for a comfortable stay, rooms are equipped with air conditioning, safe (charged extra), minibar, hairdryer, shower and a terrace or balcony.
- Room service available (charged extra)
To make booking a holiday at Limak Arcadia Golf Resort in Belek easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Limak Arcadia Golf Resort with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Belek is a sprawling holiday resort town specifically developed for tourism, and over the last two decades has grown to encompass the neighbouring village of Kadriye. Boasting 300 days of sunshine and the warm, turquoise waters of the Mediterranean, the area has become a haven for those seeking the luxury of five-star hotel complexes, as well as some great golf courses.
Many Belek hotels have their own strip of private beach and some holiday visitors never leave the comforts of their seaside accommodation. Belek is, however, close to a number of interesting sites and there are several exciting activities on offer for those who can bear to tear themselves away. The ruins of the Roman town of Perge is an interesting excursion, as is the well-preserved ancient amphitheatre at Aspendos; its acoustics have stood the test of time and it still plays host to the occasional concert.
From Belek, jeep safaris into the mountains are another popular holiday outing, as are boat trips, watersports, and visits to nearby Manavgat waterfalls and the thermal baths at Pamukkale. Scuba diving, white-water rafting, horse riding and more are also on offer to visitors on holiday. The town of Belek itself is compact and has a small shopping centre, some souvenir shops and some cafés to enjoy on holiday. Kadriye has more to offer in the way of street markets and nightlife, but day trips to busier towns such as Alanya or Antalya are also available. Belek is the perfect holiday resort for golfers and those seeking lazy days lounging on a beach or by a swimming pool.
Belek has become a premier golf centre in Turkey and boasts over eight championship golf courses, catering for all levels of player, and was recently featured as one of theplaces to go in Golf World's Golf Escapes 2007 supplement. Besides golfing, Belek also offers a wide range of adventure sports like wind surfing, water skiing, sailing, rafting and mountain climbing to enjoy on holiday. Belek's beaches have very calm water, making it ideal for small children. The neighbouring beach resort of Side is also worth a visit, with a 2nd century theatre and Roman Baths, and further afield Antalya has museums, a beautifully preserved old town, and is a good day-out for foodies.
There is a limited choice of restaurants in Belek with most holiday visitors eating in their hotels, but the village of Kadriye is just two miles (4km) away, and easily reached by dolmus, and has a selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The nearby city of Antalya, 22 miles (35km) away, offers many restaurants which serve up some of the best of local Turkish food. Adana Ockbkbasi is a new restaurant in Belek well worth a visit for its special Turkish fish and kebab dishes. Coco Bar, serving the tastiest lamb shish kebabs around and featuring a cosy open-air terrace from which diners can watch the world go by, is rated as one of the friendliest restaurants in town by tourists and locals alike.
The nightlife in Belek is largely limited to the large hotels, many of which have their own nightclubs, bars and entertainment. There are one or two popular clubs, however, including the large Club 29 on the waterfront.
Most of the large Belek hotels have shops selling curios and holiday souvenirs, and the town has some lively street markets that are the perfect place to sample freshly cooked food and do a spot of gift shopping. There is also a huge bazaar every Saturday where shoppers can haggle to their heart's content. Holiday makers can head to the old town of Antalya for more extensive shopping.
Many shopkeepers can hassle you upon entering their store. If you are not interested, give a polite, yet firm 'no'.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Iskele Mevkii Antalya,, Belek, Antalya, Turkey, 07503
Please wait while we load the map for Limak Arcadia Golf Resort
Questions and Answers about Limak Arcadia Golf Resort
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
how long is the transfer from the airport to the hotel? 1 Answer
The shuttle takes approx. 90 minutes depending on drop offs
Added 1 year, 10 months ago.
By Mandy, loveholidays.com team member
Are all facilities and activities still available at this hotel in October? 2 Answers
Yes weather permitting, thanks Esther
Added 2 years, 2 months ago.
By Esther, loveholidays.com team member
Hi Sarah, All facilities and activities will still be available in October. Thanks
Added 2 years, 2 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member