Ela Quality Resort Belek
- 100m to beach
- 2Km to town centre
- Sun terrace
- Private beach area
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Water park
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The 5-star, all-inclusive Ela Quality Resort Belek is a beachfront resort situated just 45km from Antalya city centre, with Antalya airport 35km away and a number of golf courses ... Continue reading
The 5-star, all-inclusive Ela Quality Resort Belek is a beachfront resort situated just 45km from Antalya city centre, with Antalya airport 35km away and a number of golf courses just 15 minutes from the resort. A popular choice for families, couples and groups of friends, this luxury resort offers an extensive range of activities and amenities for all ages, including 11 restaurants and 12 bars to choose from.
- Bicycle rental (surcharge)
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Games room
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Kids Club
- Mini golf
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water park
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- Private beach area
- Sun terrace
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Bridal suite
- Car hire
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Gift shop
- Mini-market on site
- Non smoking rooms
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- VIP room facilities
- Breakfast, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Sofa Snack); Self service, Daily: 11:00 - 16:00.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Kalamata/Pool Snack), Daily: 12:30 - 16:00.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Perla Bistro snack bar), Daily: 12:30 - 16:00.
- Snacks, Patisserie, Daily: 14:00 - 18:00.
- Ice Cream, Daily: 14:00 - 18:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Some days of the week are with theme nigths), Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (7 A La Carte restaurants, at all A La Carte Restaurants except Teppanyaki Hida reservation fee per person is charged. Teppanyaki Restaurant is charged over the menu price.
- ), Daily: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Midnight snacks, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 23:30 - 01:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Hot drinks; Cold drinks.
- Bar (Ab I Hayat), Daily: 09:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Mens Club - Irish and cigar bar), Daily: 16:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Gamezone), 24 hours.
- Bar (Beach bar ), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Teen Bar), Daily: 10:30 - 12:30, 14:30 - 18:00, 20:00 - 23:00.
- Bar (Vitamin bar serving freshly squeezed fruit juices and herbal tea), Daily: 09:00 - 20:00.
- Bar (Tombeki bar serving hot drinks and water pipes at a charge), Daily: 16:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Hamam bar ), Daily: 09:00 - 20:00.
- Bar (Heat on South bar), Daily: 23:00 - 03:00.
- Mini Bar, Beer; Bottled water; Mineral water; Coke; Fanta; Sprite, Once per day.
- Tennis; Football; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Beach Ball; Basketball; Watersports (non-motorised); Entertainment; Live entertainment; Animation; Mini golf; Gym; Various Sports Activities; Boccia; Darts; Billiards; Mini Club; Aerobics; Organised activities and entertainment; Exercise classes; Aqua-Aerobics; Dance lessons; Sauna; Fitness Centre, Daily.
Guests have a choice of standard or superior rooms, lake houses, suites and villas. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, kids movie channels, 24-hour room service and daily housekeeping. Standard rooms have a bathroom with tub and hairdryer, balcony, climate control, satellite TV, phone, digital safe and minibar.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Ela Quality Resort Belek in Belek. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||18||22||27||32||35||34||31||27||21||17||15||16|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||8||11||15||20||23||23||19||15||10||7||5||6|
To make booking a holiday at Ela Quality Resort Belek in Belek easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Ela Quality Resort Belek with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Belek is a sprawling holiday resort town specifically developed for tourism, and over the last two decades has grown to encompass the neighbouring village of Kadriye. Boasting 300 days of sunshine and the warm, turquoise waters of the Mediterranean, the area has become a haven for those seeking the luxury of five-star hotel complexes, as well as some great golf courses.
Many Belek hotels have their own strip of private beach and some holiday visitors never leave the comforts of their seaside accommodation. Belek is, however, close to a number of interesting sites and there are several exciting activities on offer for those who can bear to tear themselves away. The ruins of the Roman town of Perge is an interesting excursion, as is the well-preserved ancient amphitheatre at Aspendos; its acoustics have stood the test of time and it still plays host to the occasional concert.
From Belek, jeep safaris into the mountains are another popular holiday outing, as are boat trips, watersports, and visits to nearby Manavgat waterfalls and the thermal baths at Pamukkale. Scuba diving, white-water rafting, horse riding and more are also on offer to visitors on holiday. The town of Belek itself is compact and has a small shopping centre, some souvenir shops and some cafés to enjoy on holiday. Kadriye has more to offer in the way of street markets and nightlife, but day trips to busier towns such as Alanya or Antalya are also available. Belek is the perfect holiday resort for golfers and those seeking lazy days lounging on a beach or by a swimming pool.
Belek has become a premier golf centre in Turkey and boasts over eight championship golf courses, catering for all levels of player, and was recently featured as one of theplaces to go in Golf World's Golf Escapes 2007 supplement. Besides golfing, Belek also offers a wide range of adventure sports like wind surfing, water skiing, sailing, rafting and mountain climbing to enjoy on holiday. Belek's beaches have very calm water, making it ideal for small children. The neighbouring beach resort of Side is also worth a visit, with a 2nd century theatre and Roman Baths, and further afield Antalya has museums, a beautifully preserved old town, and is a good day-out for foodies.
There is a limited choice of restaurants in Belek with most holiday visitors eating in their hotels, but the village of Kadriye is just two miles (4km) away, and easily reached by dolmus, and has a selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The nearby city of Antalya, 22 miles (35km) away, offers many restaurants which serve up some of the best of local Turkish food. Adana Ockbkbasi is a new restaurant in Belek well worth a visit for its special Turkish fish and kebab dishes. Coco Bar, serving the tastiest lamb shish kebabs around and featuring a cosy open-air terrace from which diners can watch the world go by, is rated as one of the friendliest restaurants in town by tourists and locals alike.
The nightlife in Belek is largely limited to the large hotels, many of which have their own nightclubs, bars and entertainment. There are one or two popular clubs, however, including the large Club 29 on the waterfront.
Most of the large Belek hotels have shops selling curios and holiday souvenirs, and the town has some lively street markets that are the perfect place to sample freshly cooked food and do a spot of gift shopping. There is also a huge bazaar every Saturday where shoppers can haggle to their heart's content. Holiday makers can head to the old town of Antalya for more extensive shopping.
Many shopkeepers can hassle you upon entering their store. If you are not interested, give a polite, yet firm 'no'.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Iskele Mevkii, Belek, Antalya, Turkey, 07500
Please wait while we load the map for Ela Quality Resort Belek
Questions and Answers about Ela Quality Resort Belek
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.