- Air-Conditioning (Individual)
- Baby Cot
- Fire Alarm
- Internet (free of charge)
- Mini Bar
- Safe (free of charge)
- TV (Local Channels)
Crystal Paraiso Verde Resort & Spa Belek
- 40Km from Antalya (AYT) Airport
- 0.4Km to beach
- 50Km (Antalya) to town centre
- Private beach area (Additional charge)
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Crystal Paraiso Verde Resort & Spa is a 5-star hotel for families or couples. It is located 50km from the centre of Antalya, in the township of Belek. The beach of Belek-Bogazkent ... Continue reading
Crystal Paraiso Verde Resort & Spa is a 5-star hotel for families or couples. It is located 50km from the centre of Antalya, in the township of Belek. The beach of Belek-Bogazkent is 400m from the accommodation, which benefits from a private beach, aqua-park and tranquil gardens. Crystal Paraiso Verde Resort has a philosophy of “Ultimate All Inclusive”, offering a number of spa and beauty, sporting and dining experiences, many of which are free of charge.
Rates are not valid for Turkish passport holders.
- Bowling (Additional charge)
- Canoeing (Additional charge)
- Entertainment staff
- Games room
- Mini golf
- Table tennis
- Tennis court (Additional charge)
- Water sport facilities (on site) (Additional charge)
- Windsurfing (Additional charge)
- 24hr Reception
- Barber/beauty shop
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Luggage storage
- Private beach area (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Non smoking rooms
- Shops (on site)
- Breakfast, Buffet, Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Continental, Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Snacks, Buffet, Daily: 12:00 - 16:30.
- Snacks, Buffet, Beach Bar, Daily: 12:00 - 16:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Ice Cream, Pool Bar; Beach Bar, Daily: 13:00 - 17:30.
- Coffee Break; Snacks, Pool Bar, Daily: 16:30 - 18:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Children Only, Daily: 18:30 - 19:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Reservations Required (Mexican, Italian, Fish and Turkish restaurants), Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Midnight snacks, Daily: 23:00 - 01:00.
- Early Breakfast, Restaurant, Nightly: 01:00 - 07:00.
- BBQ, Extra Charge; Reservations Required, Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Soft drinks; Hot drinks; Beer, Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 17:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Snack Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Lobby Bar, Daily: 09:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Bar (Palmeras Garden Bar), Daily: 20:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Disco, Nightly: 00:00 - 02:00.
- Jacuzzi; Turkish Bath; Sauna; Fitness Centre, Daily: 08:00 - 19:30.
There is a choice of rooms available, standard and family rooms, as well as suites. All accommodation is decorated in a bright and modern style, benefiting from all modern conveniences, including: wireless internet, satellite TV, mini bar, direct dial telephone, en suite bathroom, safety deposit box, key card system and split air conditioning.
To make booking a holiday at Crystal Paraiso Verde Resort & Spa Belek in Belek easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Crystal Paraiso Verde Resort & Spa Belek with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Belek is a sprawling holiday resort town specifically developed for tourism, and over the last two decades has grown to encompass the neighbouring village of Kadriye. Boasting 300 days of sunshine and the warm, turquoise waters of the Mediterranean, the area has become a haven for those seeking the luxury of five-star hotel complexes, as well as some great golf courses.
Many Belek hotels have their own strip of private beach and some holiday visitors never leave the comforts of their seaside accommodation. Belek is, however, close to a number of interesting sites and there are several exciting activities on offer for those who can bear to tear themselves away. The ruins of the Roman town of Perge is an interesting excursion, as is the well-preserved ancient amphitheatre at Aspendos; its acoustics have stood the test of time and it still plays host to the occasional concert.
From Belek, jeep safaris into the mountains are another popular holiday outing, as are boat trips, watersports, and visits to nearby Manavgat waterfalls and the thermal baths at Pamukkale. Scuba diving, white-water rafting, horse riding and more are also on offer to visitors on holiday. The town of Belek itself is compact and has a small shopping centre, some souvenir shops and some cafés to enjoy on holiday. Kadriye has more to offer in the way of street markets and nightlife, but day trips to busier towns such as Alanya or Antalya are also available. Belek is the perfect holiday resort for golfers and those seeking lazy days lounging on a beach or by a swimming pool.
Belek has become a premier golf centre in Turkey and boasts over eight championship golf courses, catering for all levels of player, and was recently featured as one of theplaces to go in Golf World's Golf Escapes 2007 supplement. Besides golfing, Belek also offers a wide range of adventure sports like wind surfing, water skiing, sailing, rafting and mountain climbing to enjoy on holiday. Belek's beaches have very calm water, making it ideal for small children. The neighbouring beach resort of Side is also worth a visit, with a 2nd century theatre and Roman Baths, and further afield Antalya has museums, a beautifully preserved old town, and is a good day-out for foodies.
There is a limited choice of restaurants in Belek with most holiday visitors eating in their hotels, but the village of Kadriye is just two miles (4km) away, and easily reached by dolmus, and has a selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The nearby city of Antalya, 22 miles (35km) away, offers many restaurants which serve up some of the best of local Turkish food. Adana Ockbkbasi is a new restaurant in Belek well worth a visit for its special Turkish fish and kebab dishes. Coco Bar, serving the tastiest lamb shish kebabs around and featuring a cosy open-air terrace from which diners can watch the world go by, is rated as one of the friendliest restaurants in town by tourists and locals alike.
The nightlife in Belek is largely limited to the large hotels, many of which have their own nightclubs, bars and entertainment. There are one or two popular clubs, however, including the large Club 29 on the waterfront.
Most of the large Belek hotels have shops selling curios and holiday souvenirs, and the town has some lively street markets that are the perfect place to sample freshly cooked food and do a spot of gift shopping. There is also a huge bazaar every Saturday where shoppers can haggle to their heart's content. Holiday makers can head to the old town of Antalya for more extensive shopping.
Many shopkeepers can hassle you upon entering their store. If you are not interested, give a polite, yet firm 'no'.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Bogazkent Mevkii, Belek, Antalya, Turkey, 07500
Please wait while we load the map for Crystal Paraiso Verde Resort & Spa Belek
Questions and Answers about Crystal Paraiso Verde Resort & Spa Belek
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Are there pool/beach towels included? 1 Answer
yes towels are available at the pool
Added 10 months, 1 week ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
Hello. How far is the hotel from Dalaman airport? 1 Answer
Hello, The hotel is 40km from Antalya airport. Regards
Added 12 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member
Do the rooms have ironing boards 1 Answer
Hello paul iron and ironing boards are available on request
Added 1 year, 11 months ago.
By Zara.Drant, loveholidays.com team member
Hi how far is airport transfer,also are slides onsite .Thanks 2 Answers
Hi! Thanks for your question. The hotel is located approx. 40km (25 miles) from Antalya Airport and has an onsite aquapark with slides and pools (covering 1715m2). Hope that helps! Regards,
Added 2 years ago.
By Emily, loveholidays.com team member
Hi Jayne the coach transfer from Antalya to Belek takes approx. 1 hour 15 mins.
This property does have a selection of slides available in the pools.
Added 2 years ago.
By Lisa.Weldon, loveholidays.com team member