Crystal Family Resort & Spa Belek
- 40Km from Antalya (AYT) Airport
- 0.075Km to beach
- Antalya 50Km to town centre
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Welcoming families and couples, the Crystal Family Resort and Spa is located on its own stretch of sand and fine pebble beach at Belek. Set in beautiful, large gardens, this all- ... Continue reading
Welcoming families and couples, the Crystal Family Resort and Spa is located on its own stretch of sand and fine pebble beach at Belek. Set in beautiful, large gardens, this all-inclusive hotel also has its own aquapark with slides to keep visitors of all ages entertained. Close to the town amenities of Belek, the city of Antalya is 50km away.
- Bicycle rental (surcharge)
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Games room
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Mini golf
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- Air conditioning
- Car hire
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Gift shop
- Non smoking rooms
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Lalezar Restaurant), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Continental, Restaurant (Lalezar Restaurant - Terrace section), Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Snacks, Restaurant (Caretta Snack Restaurant), Daily: 12:00 - 16:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Lalezar Restaurant), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Childrens Buffet ), Daily: 12:00 - 13:00.
- Lobby Bar (Cakes and Cookies), Daily: 17:00 - 23:00.
- Ice Cream, Bar (Caretta Bar), Daily: 13:00 - 18:00.
- Afternoon Tea, Bar (Carreta), Daily: 16:00 - 17:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Lalezar Restaurant), Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Children Only, Daily: 18:30 - 19:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Mexican; Italian; Turkish, Reservations Required, Once per stay: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Snacks, Restaurant (Lalezar), Daily: 23:30 - 00:30.
- Restaurant (Lalezar restaurant, mini breakfast), Daily: 00:30 - 07:00.
- Juices, Bar (Vital Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 19:00.
- Bar (Caretta Bar, local drinks), Daily: 10:00 - 21:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; International, Lobby Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Hot drinks, Cafe (Cafe Turca), Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Disco, Daily: 23:00 - 02:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; International, Bar (Lagoon Bar 24 hour service).
- Mini Bar, Soft drinks, Stocked daily.
- Jacuzzi; Turkish Bath; Sauna; Fitness Centre, Daily: 08:00 - 19:30.
Rooms and suites are designed for a relaxing stay with air conditioning, satellite TV, safe, minibar and shower or bath.
- 40km Antalya Airport
- Laundry (charged extra)
- Turkish bath
- Spa treatments (charged extra)
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Crystal Family Resort & Spa Belek in Belek. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||16||18||22||27||32||35||34||31||27||21||17||15|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||6||8||11||15||20||23||23||19||15||10||7||5|
To make booking a holiday at Crystal Family Resort & Spa Belek in Belek easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Crystal Family Resort & Spa Belek with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Belek is a sprawling holiday resort town specifically developed for tourism, and over the last two decades has grown to encompass the neighbouring village of Kadriye. Boasting 300 days of sunshine and the warm, turquoise waters of the Mediterranean, the area has become a haven for those seeking the luxury of five-star hotel complexes, as well as some great golf courses.
Many Belek hotels have their own strip of private beach and some holiday visitors never leave the comforts of their seaside accommodation. Belek is, however, close to a number of interesting sites and there are several exciting activities on offer for those who can bear to tear themselves away. The ruins of the Roman town of Perge is an interesting excursion, as is the well-preserved ancient amphitheatre at Aspendos; its acoustics have stood the test of time and it still plays host to the occasional concert.
From Belek, jeep safaris into the mountains are another popular holiday outing, as are boat trips, watersports, and visits to nearby Manavgat waterfalls and the thermal baths at Pamukkale. Scuba diving, white-water rafting, horse riding and more are also on offer to visitors on holiday. The town of Belek itself is compact and has a small shopping centre, some souvenir shops and some cafés to enjoy on holiday. Kadriye has more to offer in the way of street markets and nightlife, but day trips to busier towns such as Alanya or Antalya are also available. Belek is the perfect holiday resort for golfers and those seeking lazy days lounging on a beach or by a swimming pool.
Belek has become a premier golf centre in Turkey and boasts over eight championship golf courses, catering for all levels of player, and was recently featured as one of theplaces to go in Golf World's Golf Escapes 2007 supplement. Besides golfing, Belek also offers a wide range of adventure sports like wind surfing, water skiing, sailing, rafting and mountain climbing to enjoy on holiday. Belek's beaches have very calm water, making it ideal for small children. The neighbouring beach resort of Side is also worth a visit, with a 2nd century theatre and Roman Baths, and further afield Antalya has museums, a beautifully preserved old town, and is a good day-out for foodies.
There is a limited choice of restaurants in Belek with most holiday visitors eating in their hotels, but the village of Kadriye is just two miles (4km) away, and easily reached by dolmus, and has a selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The nearby city of Antalya, 22 miles (35km) away, offers many restaurants which serve up some of the best of local Turkish food. Adana Ockbkbasi is a new restaurant in Belek well worth a visit for its special Turkish fish and kebab dishes. Coco Bar, serving the tastiest lamb shish kebabs around and featuring a cosy open-air terrace from which diners can watch the world go by, is rated as one of the friendliest restaurants in town by tourists and locals alike.
The nightlife in Belek is largely limited to the large hotels, many of which have their own nightclubs, bars and entertainment. There are one or two popular clubs, however, including the large Club 29 on the waterfront.
Most of the large Belek hotels have shops selling curios and holiday souvenirs, and the town has some lively street markets that are the perfect place to sample freshly cooked food and do a spot of gift shopping. There is also a huge bazaar every Saturday where shoppers can haggle to their heart's content. Holiday makers can head to the old town of Antalya for more extensive shopping.
Many shopkeepers can hassle you upon entering their store. If you are not interested, give a polite, yet firm 'no'.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Belek area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Belek Bogazkent Mevkii Serik, Belek, Antalya, Turkey, 07500
Please wait while we load the map for Crystal Family Resort & Spa Belek
Questions and Answers about Crystal Family Resort & Spa Belek
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.