- Terrace/ Balcony
- Mini Bar
- Hair Dryer
- Safety Box
- Air Conditioning
- Bathroom with Shower
- Coffee/Tea making facilities
- Alarm Clock/Radio
- Iron/Ironing board
- LCD Sat TV
- High Speed Internet (Extra Charge)
Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort
- 46.6km to Bodrum airport (BJV)
- 3.3km to town centre
- 200m to local beaches
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The superb Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa is located in the tranquil area known as Aquarium Bay in the northern part of the Bodrum Peninsula on the coast of Turkey. Situated ... Continue reading
The superb Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa is located in the tranquil area known as Aquarium Bay in the northern part of the Bodrum Peninsula on the coast of Turkey. Situated 22 km from Bodrum city centre, this 5 Star haven is perfect for couples and families with a pristine private beach and 486 attractive rooms surrounded by lovely gardens overlooking the sapphire blue Aegean Sea. Fine dining, relaxing SPA facilities, exciting water sports, real Turkish hospitality, and a worry-free Ultra All Inclusive program make the fabulous Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort the place to create lasting holiday memories.
- Distances (approx.):
- Golkoy beach: 1.9 km
- Ruins of Pedasa: 7.1 km
- Dedeman aqua park: 9.1 km
- Bodrum city centre: 22 km
- Milas-Bodrum Airport: 45 km
Getting to the hotel: Milas-Bodrum Airport is 45 km from the Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort.
The Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa an Ultra All Inclusive accommodation, meaning all of your culinary desires are taken care of. Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets are served in the main restaurant, and there are several other dining venues to enjoy snacks, traditional Turkish cuisine, Mediterranean and Italian foods, seafood and more. Besides, you will find plenty of bars around the property to relax and enjoy drinks and snacks at, among them the lobby bar, pool bar, disco bar and beach bar.
At the Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa there are also a lot of activities to be discovered: Outdoor and indoor pools, private beach, tennis court, basketball, beach volleyball, animation program, kids club and more.
Water sports at the beach are offered by local suppliers and are not included in the All Inclusive program.
- Additional services (some with extra charge):
- 24-hour reception
- Currency exchange
- Concierge service for all transfer issues
- Wi-Fi Internet connection in the lobby
- Business centre
- 24 hour room service
- Babysitter (with reservation and charge)
- Mini market
- Doctor on call
- Dry cleaning and laundry services,
- Car rental
- Photo and fax service
- 14 meeting rooms and conference facilities,
- Open parking area
- Live music
- Sunbeds & umbrellas at the pool and on the beach
- Beach/pool towels
- Wellness Centre and Spa (treatments with charge)
- Breakfast, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 07:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Main Restaurant (July and August), Summer: 19:30 - 22:00.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Seaport Snack &Sarnic Snack Bar), Daily: 12:30 - 16:00.
- Midnight snacks, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 23:30 - 01:30.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Cafe Central Snack Bar & Restaurant ), Daily: 12:00 - 22:00.
- Snacks, Beach Bar (The Beach Club Snack Restaurant - ONLY FOR ADULTS (16+)), Daily: 12:30 - 16:00.
- Ice Cream, Daily: 11:00 - 18:00.
- Snacks, Bar (Cookies Service), Daily: 15:00 - 17:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Lobby Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 02:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Pool Bar, Daily: 21:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Beach Bar (The Beach Club Bar ONLY FOR ADULTS 16+), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Soft drinks; Beer; Wine, Cafe (Central), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Cafe (Central), Daily: 18:00 - 00:00.
- Soft drinks; Beer; Wine, Bar (A la Mer Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Soft drinks; Beer; Wine, Bar (Sarnic Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Disco (Disco Bar), Daily: 23:00 - 02:00.
The Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa features a total of 486 standard rooms that can accommodate up to 3 (or 2+2) guests and can be booked for single use. All rooms have bathroom facilities (shower, hair dryer), double bed or twin beds, air conditioning, flat screen Satellite TV, mini bar, safe, slippers, telephone, and a balcony or terrace. Rooms can also be booked with garden or sea view (with supplement).
Steeped in ancient history, the Bodrum region is home to some fascinating sites and ancient ruins, including the site of King Mausolous' Tomb, Bodrum Castle, the Amphitheatre, and the underwater city of Mindos.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort in Turkbuku. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||20||25||30||33||33||29||24||19||15||13||14||16|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||11||15||20||23||23||19||16||11||9||7||7||8|
To make booking a holiday at Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort in Turkbuku easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Sapli Koyu Mevkii, Turkbuku, Aegean Coast, Turkey, 48452
Please wait while we load the map for Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort
Questions and Answers about Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.