- Air-Conditioning (Central)
- DVD Player
- Fire Alarm
- Heating (Central)
- Internet (free of charge)
- Kettle Tea-Coffee (free of charge)
- Mini Bar
- No.Bathrooms: 1
- TV (Flat Screen)
Vogue Hotel Bodrum
- Private beach area
- Water park
- Spa and wellness centre
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Sitting in the infinity pool, looking out over the deep blue waters of the Aegean, you'll have no doubt that you're in a very special place in the Vogue Hotel Bodrum. This big ... Continue reading
Sitting in the infinity pool, looking out over the deep blue waters of the Aegean, you’ll have no doubt that you’re in a very special place in the Vogue Hotel Bodrum. This big complex lays on everything its guests could possibly need in a setting that’s straight out of a picture book.
While billed as Bodrum, you’ll find yourself in splendid isolation at the Vogue Hotel Bodrum, in its own cove with hillsides behind it. These beautiful natural surroundings - grass, palm trees, and sand - are used in the design of a hugely impressive pool complex.
This is all very sophisticated, but if you want to travel as a family you’ll find no shortage of facilities for younger guests, too. In fact, kids can enjoy an on-site water park, mini theme park, and village.
While the kids let off steam, you can really get stuck into the enormous range of entertainments and activities on offer. An excellent gym, a top quality spa and wellness centre, water sports, tennis courts, evening entertainments and an on-site nightclub are all at your disposal.
Free WiFi and on-site shopping are just the tip of the iceberg of the practical facilities at a hotel that prides itself on its excellent business facilities. For dining there is a good choice of restaurants and bars and all-inclusive deals include everything from meals to snacks to bars that are open from 9am to 10pm.
Staff will help you explore this beautiful area. The Vogue Hotel Bodrum is situated in Torba, a smart, fishing village that’s still got lashings of Turkish character amid its upmarket villas and hotels. Bodrum is a short drive away, offering some of Turkey’s best holiday attractions, from stylish shopping to the unique Museum of Underwater Archaeology in the famous Castle of Saint Peter.
Treat yourself to a truly luxurious experience this year by escaping to this world apart. Book now at wonderful prices with Loveholidays.com.
- Bicycle rental (surcharge) Bikes available (free) Billiards Bowling Canoeing Children's playground Cycling Darts Diving Entertainment staff Evening entertainment Games room Kids Club Nightclub/DJ Snorkelling Table tennis Tennis court Water park Water sport facilities (on site)* Windsurfing
- Beachfront Garden Private beach area Sun terrace Terrace
- Air conditioning Barber/beauty shop Bridal suite Car hire Facilities for disabled guests Family rooms Free WiFi Gift shop Lift Mini-market on site Newspapers Non smoking rooms Non smoking throughout Safety deposit box Shops (on site) Shuttle service (surcharge) Soundproof rooms* VIP room facilities
- Breakfast, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Snacks, Daily: 12:00 - 16:00.
- Coffee Break, Daily: 15:00 - 18:00.
- Pool Bar, Daily: 09:00 - 22:00.
- Bar (Aqua Bar), Daily: 09:00 - 18:00.
- Tennis; Football; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Boccia; Darts; Fitness Centre, Daily.
The resort has a total of 394 rooms and 42 villas, including a luxurious King Suite, family rooms, superior rooms and villas that include their own kitchenette, lounge and access to a spacious terrace and private pool. Other villas have their own Jacuzzi, and all rooms come with a complete range of amenities including satellite TV, minibar, air conditioning, en-suite bathroom, balcony and standard Wi-Fi. Villas also provide a butler service, VIP service, exclusive beach and Nespresso coffee-making machines.
24 hour Reception Services, housekeeping, Concierge service, 24 hour room service, currency exchange, free WiFi internet access, air-conditioning, tour desk, fax & copy service, car hire, 4 event spaces for business meetings or celebratory occasions with A/V equipment for up to 300 people, luggage storage, safe boxes, shops in hotel, lift, facilities for guests with disabilities, and free private parking is possible onsite.
To make booking a holiday at Vogue Hotel Bodrum in Torba easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Vogue Hotel Bodrum with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Torba Mh.,, Torba, Aegean Coast, Turkey, 48400
Please wait while we load the map for Vogue Hotel Bodrum
Questions and Answers about Vogue Hotel Bodrum
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
how long is the bars open 1 Answer
Please see the link for the times of the bars.
Added 2 years, 9 months ago.
By Charlotte, loveholidays.com team member