La Blanche Island Bodrum
- Closest airport: 15km from Bodrum (BJV) Airport
- Beachfront location
- 25km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Basking in the sunshine, right by the Aegean Sea is the La Blanche Island Bodrum. A 5-star Ultra All Inclusive haven opened in 2014 on this scenic pine island. A choice of over 500 ... Continue reading
Basking in the sunshine, right by the Aegean Sea is the La Blanche Island Bodrum. A 5-star Ultra All Inclusive haven opened in 2014 on this scenic pine island. A choice of over 500 contemporary rooms and an astonishing array of facilities for all the family. La Blanche Island Bodrum stands by its name – the Turkish Aegean just upped its game!! It is just fab; check it out.
Guvercinlik village is only 3km away and the vibrant Bodrum city centre is 26km along the coast.
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Games room
- Kids Club
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water park
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- BBQ facilities
- Private beach area
- Sun terrace
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Gift shop
- Mini-market on site
- Non smoking rooms
- Non smoking throughout
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Soundproof rooms
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Pina Restaurant), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Pina Restaurant), Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Pina Restaurant), Daily: 12:15 - 14:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Pina Restaurant), Daily: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Turkish, Restaurant (Mardin Restaurant); Reservations Required, Once per stay: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Sima Restaurant - Asian); Charged Locally (30EUR cover charge per person); Reservations Required, Daily: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Italian, Restaurant (Pulcinella Restaurant); Reservations Required, Once per stay: 19:00 - 22:00.
- A la Carte; International, Restaurant (Elegance Restaurant); Extra Charge (10EUR cover charge); Reservations Required, Daily: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Fish, Restaurant (Vira Restaurant); Reservations Required, Once per stay: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Prime Restaurant - Steak); Charged Locally (20EUR cover charge); Reservations Required, Daily: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Snacks, Mexican, Snack Bar, Daily: 12:00 - 16:00.
- Snacks, A la Carte; Italian, Snack Bar, 24 hours.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Pool Snack Bar), Daily: 11:00 - 17:00.
- Childrens Menu, Main Restaurant (Lunch: 12.30-2pm. Dinner: 7pm-9pm), Daily.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Gozleme), Daily.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Lobby Bar, 24 hours.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Pool Bar, Daily.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Disco, Daily: 23:00 - 02:00.
- Fresh juices, Bar, Daily: 09:00 - 19:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Beer, Beach Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 20:00.
- Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Game Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 20:00.
- Beer; Mineral water; Tea; Coke; Lemonade; Fanta; Fresh juices, Bar (Midi Bar), Daily.
Live the good life – oh yes. Spacious, modern and bright guest rooms. Comfy smart furnishings reside within interiors of fresh pastel tones and artwork. Seasonal air-con & heating; a wealth of entertainment media and lifestyle amenities. Slip out onto the furnished balcony and pinch yourself.
Milas-Bodrum International Airport is 15km.
Free WiFi, massage services, parking, free safe deposit box, water sports, spa, sauna. Please note some of the additional facilites can be payable.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the La Blanche Island Bodrum in Guvercinlik. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||14||16||20||25||30||33||33||29||24||19||15||13|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||7||8||11||15||20||23||23||19||16||11||9||7|
To make booking a holiday at La Blanche Island Bodrum in Guvercinlik easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book La Blanche Island Bodrum with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Guvercinlik area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Pina Yarımadası, Guvercinlik, Aegean Coast, Turkey, 48450
Please wait while we load the map for La Blanche Island Bodrum
Questions and Answers about La Blanche Island Bodrum
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
These photos are not true photos of the resort as we just got back and these photos are incorrect photos. It's lovely resort and we would go back but just wanted to note the pictures are wrong love holidays you need to change them 1 Answer
Thank you for your information, Esther
Added 1 year, 9 months ago.
By Esther, loveholidays.com team member
We have booked a holiday for September at the Amara Bodrum Elite Hotel and we have paid an additional cost for a sea view room . However having read the reviews for the hotel it appears that all rooms have a sea view ! So can you explain what the additional charge is for ? DO WE GET AN UPGRADED ROOM WITH A SEA VIEW or is this a misleading sales pitch . I am interested in your response. I will add, other than this we have been very happy with our booking through Love Holidays . 1 Answer
Hi Jean, Please can you advise us of your booking reference so that we can look in to this for you. Regards
Added 1 year, 9 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member
how long does allinclusive last 1 Answer
Hi Taz, The All Inclusive board basis package includes:
Buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner; two à la carte restaurants (one visit to each restaurant per stay); snacks served at selected times between meals; late snacks available midnight-6am
An unlimited amount of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks (excluding international alcoholic drinks) served 24 hours; mini-bar stocked on arrival with water
Added 2 years ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member
are the works terminated in the hotel? definitively? thanks 1 Answer
As far as we aware, there are no works being carried out in the hotel. However, please contact our After Sales team on 0333 033 9995 and they will be able to put your mind at rest.
Added 2 years, 6 months ago.
By Lauren, loveholidays.com team member