WOW Bodrum Resort
- 40.4km to Bodrum Airport (BJV)
- 700m to local beaches
- 1.9km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The World of Wonders Bodrum Resort is a stylish property with an elevated position overlooking peaceful scenes of Gumbet Bay, complete with a friendly atmosphere and an abundance ... Continue reading
The World of Wonders Bodrum Resort is a stylish property with an elevated position overlooking peaceful scenes of Gumbet Bay, complete with a friendly atmosphere and an abundance of facilities. It’s the ideal hotel for those wanting a modern, entertaining base for a relaxing holiday.
Spend your break topping up your tan on the sun terrace with loungers and parasols, swimming lengths in two free-form swimming pools and taking the plunge on two waterslides at the resort’s waterslide pool. Kids can also get in on the action at their very own pool, and will delight at the hotel-run kid’s club (4-12yrs) and playground. What more could you want?
In the grounds, you’ll find a beautiful beach so you can stroll out onto the sands each morning to get your ocean fix, and the hotel is only 1km from the hustle and bustle of Gumbet’s centre. You could explore and admire the picturesque cove, go shopping and even visit nearby pine forest mountains for fantastic views of the Turkish town.
After a day perusing the WOW Bodrum Resort’s games centre, massage facilities and Turkish bath, grab some refreshing drinks at one of the seven bars, including a beach bar, before heading into Gumbet’s centre for some incredible nightlife. If you’re a bit more into adventure than partying on holiday, try out scuba-diving in the turquoise waters before regaining your energy for beach walks and sand sports at the main buffet restaurant.
Please note: due to the number of steps at this property, it may not be suitable for those with mobility difficulties.
Book the WOW Bodrum Resort with loveholidays.com to soak up the sun on a fun getaway. We care about your time and will find the best deals so you don’t have to break the bank.
- Bicycle rental
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Kids Club
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water park
- BBQ facilities
- Air conditioning
- Allergy-free room
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Gift shop
- Mini-market on site
- Non smoking rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Dinner, A la Carte; Turkish; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Sini Restaurant); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), six times a week: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Sancak - Mediterranean restaurant); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), six times a week: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Italian; Reservations Required, Restaurant (La Gondola); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), six times a week: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Snacks, Patisserie, Restaurant (Tent), Daily: 11:00 - 19:00.
- Patisserie, Restaurant (Sini Restaurant), Daily: 12:00 - 17:00.
- Afternoon Tea, Pool Bar, Daily: 17:00 - 18:00.
- Midnight snacks, Buffet, Main Restaurant (Amadeus), Daily: 23:00 - 00:00.
- Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner, Buffet; Diet , Main Restaurant (Amadeus); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), Daily: 07:00 - 10:30, 12:30 - 14:30, 19:00 - 21:30.
- Hot drinks; Tea; Coffee; Fresh juices, Main Restaurant (Amadeus), Daily.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 01:00.
- Locally produced non Alcohol, Beer; Wine, Beach Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Degirmen Cafe), Daily: 10:30 - 17:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Degirmen Bar), Daily: 17:30 - 01:00.
- Locally produced non Alcohol, Beer, Bar (Relax Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Disco Bar), Daily: 23:00 - 03:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Seyir Bar), 24 hours.
- Volleyball; Table Tennis; Beach Ball; Table Football; Watersports (non-motorised); Games; Pool Games; Entertainment; Live entertainment; Gym; Boccia; Darts; Billiards; Land sports; Aerobics; Dance lessons; Turkish Bath; Sauna; Fitness Centre, Regular.
Drag your gaze away from balcony view of Gumbet Bay and step into your delightful air-con interior. A soothing décor matches the fresh patterned fabrics. The generous space boasts comfy furnishings, a lovely bathroom, and refreshments and technology for the good life.
Milas-Bodrum Airport approx. 35km.
Spa (charged), massage services (charged)
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the WOW Bodrum Resort in Gumbet. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||16||15||15||18||21||26||32||35||35||30||26||21|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||10||8||8||10||13||17||21||24||24||21||17||13|
To make booking a holiday at WOW Bodrum Resort in Gumbet easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book WOW Bodrum Resort with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Gumbet area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Asarlik Mevkii, Gumbet, Gumbet, Aegean Coast, Turkey, 48400
Please wait while we load the map for WOW Bodrum Resort
Questions and Answers about WOW Bodrum Resort
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Are there hairdryers in all of the rooms please? 1 Answer
Yes the rooms have hairdryers
Added 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
Last yearin turkey we arrive with lira and everywhere wanted euro so which currency shall i bring ??? 2 Answers
Both currencies are accepted I usually take the majority local currency lira but take some euros too as in some areas you can get a better exchange on the euro
Added 1 year, 2 months ago.
By Zara.Drant, loveholidays.com team member
I would recommend taking the Euro or pounds stirling,
Added 1 year, 2 months ago.
By Mandy, loveholidays.com team member
Do you have to wear trousers in the restaurants in the hotel. 1 Answer
The hotel do state that a dress code is required so no shorts within the restaurants on an evening long trousers are required
Added 1 year, 4 months ago.
By Zara.Drant, loveholidays.com team member