- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Warm hospitality and luxury are waiting for you in St Lucia! Resting on 85 magnificent acres along the Caribbean Sea, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa provides top-notch All ... Continue reading
Warm hospitality and luxury are waiting for you in St Lucia! Resting on 85 magnificent acres along the Caribbean Sea, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa provides top-notch All Inclusive service on both sides of the resort (Harmony for Adults and Splash for families). Come and enjoy spectacular restaurants, huge swimming pools (and a lazy river), a private beach with sugary sand, exhilarating water sports, relaxing SPA services, and flawless service from genuinely friendly Staff.
A la carte restaurants, a buffet style dining area and a beach grill serving snacks. In the resort, there is also available private dining facilities in La Luna which offers beachside seafood dining as an additional surcharge. Six bars are dotted around the resort. World-class performers, theme nights, Karaoke, pool parties and more.
You are never bored with land sports, water sports, scuba diving, Kitesurfing, Jacuzzi's, the Kai Mer Spa, fully-equipped gym, and animation for all ages. If all this sounds exhausting spend the afternoon at one of the pools floating down the lazy river or on the pristine private beach.
- Breakfast, International, Restaurant (Coconut Walk Marketplace (International/Non-smoking)), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Lunch, International, Restaurant (Coconut Walk Marketplace(International/Non-smoking)), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, International, Restaurant (Coconut Walk Marketplace(International/Non-Smoking)), Daily: 18:00 - 21:30.
- Lunch; Snacks, Restaurant (Beach Grill (Casual Eatery/Non-Smoking)), Daily: 11:00 - 18:00.
- Late Dinner, Restaurant (Beach Grill (Casual Eatery/Non-Smoking)), Daily: 22:00 - 01:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Calabash Restaurant. Reservations are required and can be made in advance), Daily: 18:00 - 21:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Silk Restaurant.
- Reservations are required and can be made in advance at the reception desk. ), Daily: 18:00 - 21:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Italian, Restaurant (Capri Restaurant. Reservations are required and can be made in advance at the reception desk.
- ), Daily: 18:30 - 22:00.
Choose from a range of luxury accommodation on the Harmony or Splash side of the hotel. Each room has a private bathroom with luxury amenities and hair dryer, flat screen TV, tea and coffee maker, mini fridge, and a comfy beds made up with rich linen. The balcony overlooks the resort grounds, pool or the ocean. Wi-Fi with charge.
Accesible rooms available (Have to request far in advance).
Transfers are included to and from Hewanorra International Airport.
Perfect for weddings, anniversaries and romantic getaways.
Discover Soufriere on a leisure cruise catamaran. Check out the volcano, the therapeutic baths, botanical gardens or a choice of stunning waterfalls, and stop at a local hotspot.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Coconut Bay in Vieux Fort. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||30||29||29||30||30||31||31||31||31||32||31||31|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||24||23||23||23||24||25||25||25||25||25||25||24|
To make booking a holiday at Coconut Bay in Vieux Fort easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Coconut Bay with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 240V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Vieux Fort area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : P.O. BOX 246, Vieux Fort, St Lucia, 246
Please wait while we load the map for Coconut Bay
Questions and Answers about Coconut Bay
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.