- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Conveniently located in one of Madrid's prime locations, right in the heart of the city close to the Paseo de la Castellana, Gran Vía and Cibeles, this avant-garde design hotel ... Continue reading
Conveniently located in one of Madrid's prime locations, right in the heart of the city close to the Paseo de la Castellana, Gran Vía and Cibeles, this avant-garde design hotel features all the services required by the 21st century guest. Surrounded by the neighbourhoods of Chamberí, Chueca, Malasaña and Tribunal, it is also right opposite the brand new Barceló market, one of the newest attractions in the area. Within a 10-minute walk guests can set foot in very central and iconic locations while there are three metro stations within easy walking distance of the hotel. Suitable for both business and leisure travellers, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast to start their day and benefit from the on-site gym for a relaxing work-out. Comfortable nights can be enjoyed in the contemporary-styled rooms which have abundant natural light and are equipped with modern amenities.
- Garage (fees may apply), 25.0 EUR
- Luggage room
- Total number of rooms: 135
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Individually adjustable heating
- Not available: Large pets allowed (over 5 kg)
- Air conditioning in Restaurant
- Not available: Small pets allowed (under 5 kg)
- Not available: Connecting rooms
- Not available: Car park
- Not available: Smoking rooms
- Hotel safe
- Not available: Extra beds on demand
- Telephone in the bathroom
- 24-hour reception
- Not available: Disability-friendly bathroom
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Multilingual staff
- Not available: Wheelchair-accessible
- Lift access
- Internet access
- Number of floors (main building): 7
- Cot on demand
- Not available: Wired Internet
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Breakfast room
- Laundry service (fees may apply)
- Launderette (fees may apply)
- Year of construction: 2015
- Smoke detector
- Non-smoking area
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Eurostar Central in Madrid. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||11||13||17||18||23||29||33||32||27||20||14||11|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||2||3||5||7||11||16||18||18||15||10||5||3|
To make booking a holiday at Eurostar Central in easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Eurostar Central with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.81
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : MEJIA LEQUERICA,10, Madrid, Spain, 28004
Please wait while we load the map for Eurostar Central
Questions and Answers about Eurostar Central
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.