PortAventura Hotel Gold River
- Limited free access to PortAventura
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
This hotel recreates a Far West town in the grip of gold fever, where water is the main attraction with 3 swimming pools connected by various rivers and lakes. The rooms, divided ... Continue reading
This hotel recreates a Far West town in the grip of gold fever, where water is the main attraction with 3 swimming pools connected by various rivers and lakes.
The rooms, divided over different buildings, form a reconstruction of the most important parts of the town: Main Street, wooden bungalows on the outskirts, the main hotel The City Hall and Lucys Mansion, amongst others. With direct access to PortAventura Parks Far West area. This hotel is the perfect destination for a family holiday, and the complex includes 8 buildings with standard and superior rooms.
Guests staying at the Gold River will have unlimited access to PortAventura park throughout their stay, as well as a special discount to the Caribe Aquatic Park (ask at reception). They will also have a PortAventura Pass to pay for purchases in the park and other services using their room key. These item purchases in the park will be delivered to the hotel souvenir shop for pick up service. There is free Wi-Fi connection in all the hotel and advance bookings for the parks table service restaurants can be made with customer services.
- ROOM DELUXE CALLAGHAN: located in an exclusive building inside the Hotel Gold River, with 78 bedrooms standing out for their elegance with an exclusive reception and private restaurant (for breakfast). - Personalized Check-in at private reception.- Personalized concierge.- Service for luggage delivery and collection. - PortAventura Express Premium-wristband: unlimited acces to rides without any waiting time and preferetial seats for shows. - VIP amenities. - 1 bottle of water in room. - Gift for children. - Buffet breakfast at The Callaghans Restaurant. - Bathrobes.- Private parking (subject to availability). IMPORTANT - ROOM WITH FERRARI LAND TICKETS: - The entrance is the 2nd day after arrival day.- Ferrari Land tickets are always date and session specific, they are not open season tickets. - Ferrari Land Tieckets will be provided upon Hotel check-in. - Ferrari Land Tickets are limited to one entry per PortAventura Hotel Guest to Ferrari Land, per stay. - Additional tickets for PortAventura Hotel guests may be purchases any time during the guests stay from the hotel reception, based on availability. - Ferrari Land ticket prices are not valid for NON - PortAventura Hotel guests. - Modifications: when a STANDARD ROOM + FERRARI LAND TICKETS is modified with new hotel dates, new Ferrari Land entrance dates will be applied based on the conditions above, based on current Ferrari land park availability.All UK and Ireland customers (NO OTHER MARKETS) have the FREE EXCLUSIVE BENEFIT FREE entry for the May and September STAYS. Rest of the season have special rates in GUEST SERVICES-reception. IMPORTANT: From 2017 the shuttle bus service from the hotels to the Beach, It will not be more a free service, it will be to pay in reception
- Entertainment staff
- Games room
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Car hire
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Gift shop
- Safety deposit box
To make booking a holiday at PortAventura Hotel Gold River in Salou easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book PortAventura Hotel Gold River with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Situated on the Costa Dorada's sun drenched coast, 50 miles (80km) west of Barcelona and six miles (10km) west of Tarragona, the popular holiday resort town of Salou is hard to beat for a fun family vacation. It is fairly spread out and merges with the neighbouring resorts of La Pineda to the east and Cambrils to the west, all of which benefit from the string of wonderful clean sandy beaches and secluded rocky coves.
As well as the natural attractions, Salou is also packed with entertainment for all ages, from watersports to an aqua park, go-karting and one of Europe's most thrilling theme parks, attracting thousand of holidaymakers every year, Universal's Port Aventura. Sightseers interested in museums or ancient history will find plenty to occupy them in nearby Tarragona, or on excursions into the Spanish countryside, or on excursions into the countryside. Salou's seafront promenade is set with beautifully landscaped gardens and parks; fountains are lit up at night when holidaymakers stroll to the restaurants, nightclubs, bars and British-style pubs.
Even the most hyperactive child can be kept amused for weeks in Salou. Watersports such as banana boats and windsurfing can be arranged at the main beach and Port Aventura can provide entertainment for two days or more, while the go-kart track and the aqua park in Pineda are great fun for holidaymakers and kids of all ages.
Salou's most recommended eateries include Capri y Creta, The Paddock, Portofino or The Waterfront. Eating out is relatively cheap and although many places cater to holidaymakers and British palates, there are also plenty of good Spanish and seafood restaurants.
Holidaymakers looking for a good night out in Salou should try Christy's Irish Bar, 007 Bond, Double Scotch or Charlie Chaplin's. The nightlife is a bit quiet but Barcelona is under an hour away on the train and well worth a visit for an evening.
There is a good selection of souvenir and fashion stores in Salou, and holidaymakers who want to enjoy more extensive shopping can hop on a train and travel to the renowned shopping Mecca of Barcelona, just 40 minutes away. There is a flea market in the old town centre on Mondays.
The beaches in Salou can get very crowded in July and August, however quieter beaches and empty coves can be found nearby.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.92
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Avd Alcalde Pere Molas S/N , Salou, Costa Dorada, Spain, 43840
Please wait while we load the map for PortAventura Hotel Gold River
Questions and Answers about PortAventura Hotel Gold River
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.