Barceló Punta Umbria Beach Resort
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Barcelo Punta Umbria Beach is in a quiet spot on the edge of the Los Enebrales Nature Reserve with views of the beach. It's very popular with Spanish and British families. In ... Continue reading
The Barcelo Punta Umbria Beach is in a quiet spot on the edge of the Los Enebrales Nature Reserve with views of the beach. It's very popular with Spanish and British families. In high summer (late June−early Sept), when the hotel is at its' liveliest, two extra sections of the resort are opened up and a dine−around programme operates across four restaurants.
In Punta Umbria in southern Spain (reached from Faro airport in Portugal). Overlooking Los Enebrales Nature Reserve and 50m to shopping centre
- Outdoor pool
- Up to two extra outdoor pools in high season
- Sun terraces
- Sunloungers and parasols
Buffet restaurant (low season)
- Italian, Spanish Market, Tex Mex and Mediterranean−fusion themed buffet restaurants (high season)
- Daytime snack restaurant (closed during mealtimes)
- Daytime snack booth by the pool (high season)
- Selection of additional drinks outlets (high season)
Daytime activities with the animation team.
*Table tennis (deposit required).
- Hotel−run kids' clubs (4−7yrs and 8−12yrs)
- Kids' pool
- Child prices available for 11yrs and under
- Regular evening entertainment including shows, quizzes
- 24hr reception
- Planned visits by our reps at least twice per week
1,200 rooms (517 in the main building). Standard rooms (up to three adults) have twin beds (some can fit an extra folding bed for a third person if required), air conditioning, LCD flat−screen satellite television, mini−fridge, hairdryer, full bathroom and French balcony. Some rooms have full balcony, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Family rooms (two adults and two children only) with twin beds plus a double sofa bed.
- Rooms with pool or park views.
- Rooms for sole use.
- Premium alcohol and cocktails
- Bottled beer
- Premium snacks and meal options
- In−room safe
- Pool towels
- Spa and wellness centre with gym, fitness classes including pilates, hydrotherapy pool (swimming cap required), whirlpool, sauna, Turkish bath, massages and beauty treatments (min 18yrs for all except hydrotherapy pool)
- Pool table
- Games room
- Paddle tennis
- Currency exchange
the high season dine−around scheme and additional facilities are usually available from late June to early September. Exact dates will vary according to occupancy. When the dine−around scheme is in operation, guests rotate through the four on site buffet restaurants for their evening meal. This is a large complex so there may be a considerable distance between some of its facilities.
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Hot, soft and alcoholic drinks (including some international brands and cocktails) 10am−midnight
- Dine around scheme across four themed buffet restaurants in high season
- Snacks and ice cream from the snack restaurant late morning and late afternoon
- Daytime snacks from the pool booth in high season
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Barceló Punta Umbria Beach Resort in Punta Umbria. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||23||24||28||33||37||36||32||26||21||17||17||19|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||9||11||14||18||20||20||18||14||10||7||6||7|
To make booking a holiday at Barceló Punta Umbria Beach Resort in Punta Umbria easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Barceló Punta Umbria Beach Resort with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above. Package holidays to Barceló Punta Umbria Beach Resort are available from Thomas Cook .
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.87
This week's weather forecast
Questions and Answers about Barceló Punta Umbria Beach Resort
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.