Barceló Punta Umbria Beach Resort
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Barcelo Punta Umbria Beach is in a quiet spot in beautiful southern Spain, on the edge of the Los Enebrales Nature Reserve with views of the Blue Flag beach. A modern, spacious ... Continue reading
The Barcelo Punta Umbria Beach is in a quiet spot in beautiful southern Spain, on the edge of the Los Enebrales Nature Reserve with views of the Blue Flag beach. A modern, spacious complex with a Spanish feel and plenty of room for the kids to let off steam, it’s very popular with Spanish and British families. In July and August, when the hotel is at its' liveliest, two extra sections of the resort are opened up and a dine-around programme operates across four excellent themed buffet restaurants.
In Punta Umbria in southern Spain (reached from Faro airport in Portugal)
- Overlooking Los Enebrales Nature Reserve
- 50m to shopping centre
- Outdoor pool
- Sun terrace
- Sunloungers and parasols
- Pool towels
- Buffet restaurant
- Snack restaurant
- Pool bar
- Lobby bar
- Paddle tennis
- Gym (min. 18yrs)
- Spa and wellness centre with hydrotherapy pool, whirlpool, sauna/Turkish bath (min. age 18 years), massage and beauty treatments
- Pool table
- Organised daytime activities
- Hotel−run kids' clubs (4−7yrs and 8−12yrs)
- Kids' pool
- Weekly aquatic inflatable slide party (Jul-Aug)
- Cinema with night−time screenings
- Child prices available for 12yrs and under
- Regular evening entertainment, usually including shows and games
- 24hr reception
- Free Wi−Fi
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
- Planned visits by our reps at least twice per week
1,200 rooms (517 in the main building). Standard rooms have twin beds (some can fit an extra folding bed for a third person if required), air conditioning, LCD flat−screen satellite television, mini−fridge, in-room safe (payable locally), hairdryer, full bathroom and French balcony. Some rooms have full balcony, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Family rooms (two adults and two children only) with twin beds plus a double sofa bed.
- Rooms with pool or park views.
- Rooms for sole use.
facilities listed are based on low season operation. In July/August when extra facilities are opened up and the dine-around scheme is in operation, guests rotate through the four on-site buffet restaurants for their evening meals. Exact dates for the operation of the dine-around scheme vary according to occupancy. This is a large complex so there may be a considerable distance between some of its facilities.
Standard buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner; drinks served for a minimum of 12hrs a day, plus the following:
- Italian, Spanish Market, Tex Mex and Oriental buffet restaurants for dinner (Jul-Aug)
- Snacks and ice cream served from the snack restaurant at selected times in the morning and late afternoon
- A selection of international branded drinks
- A variety of sports, games and activities including aerobics, aquaerobics, archery, basketball, darts, football, table tennis, gym, Pilates and waterpolo
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Barceló Punta Umbria Beach Resort in Punta Umbria. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||26||21||17||17||19||23||24||28||33||37||36||32|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||14||10||7||6||7||9||11||14||18||20||20||18|
To make booking a holiday at Barceló Punta Umbria Beach Resort in Punta Umbria easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Barceló Punta Umbria Beach Resort with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above. Package holidays to Barceló Punta Umbria Beach Resort are available from Thomas Cook .
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.81
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Punta Umbria area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Questions and Answers about Barceló Punta Umbria Beach Resort
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.