- Living room
- Disability-friendly bathroom
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Individually adjustable heating
- Outdoor Pool
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Esplai Hotel is located in the charming town of Calella just 300 m from the sandy beach on the Costa Brava in Spain. Close to a number of boutiques, cafés, bars, restaurants ... Continue reading
The Esplai Hotel is located in the charming town of Calella just 300 m from the sandy beach on the Costa Brava in Spain. Close to a number of boutiques, cafés, bars, restaurants and nightclubs, this superb 3 Star hotel makes a comfortable and affordable base for young couples offering spacious guestrooms with modern amenities. Guests to the Esplai Hotel can relax on marvellous beaches and explore the old town of Calella with its narrow streets and white washed houses, and choice of Spanish restaurants offering superb Catalan dishes. There is also the beautiful Nature Park of Montnegre, golf, mini golf, go-karts, water parks and a lively nightlife nearby. For an unforgettable holiday in sunny Calella, the Esplai Hotel makes the grade!
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Billiards (Additional charge)
- Children's playground
- Darts (Additional charge)
- Evening entertainment
- Air conditioning
- Car hire
- Designated smoking area
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Breakfast, Restaurant, Daily: 08:00 - 09:30.
- Lunch, Restaurant, Daily: 12:45 - 14:00.
- Dinner, Restaurant, Daily: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 23:30.
- Snacks, Restaurant, Daily: 10:00 - 18:30.
- Snacks, Pool Bar (Hamburgers, Frankfurt, sandwich, ice cream (tubs from the hotel), chips at once.
- ), Daily: 10:00 - 18:30.
Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Restaurant (During main meals:
- Soda machine: orange, lemon, cola, tonic, and Seven-up, Water machine, Beer Machine, Juice Machine: Orange, pineapple, apple (ONLY BREAKFAST), Coffee, tea …(ONLY BREAKFAST), Ice Cream (tubs from the hotel) ).
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Alcoholic Beverages, wine, soft drinks, beers NATIONAL, coffee, tea machine, ice cream (tubs from the hotel), no bottled Cacaolat), Daily: 10:00 - 23:15.
The Esplai Hotel features 198 rooms, standard twin rooms that can accommodate up to 4 people with fully equipped bathroom (shower, WC), telephone, TV, air conditioning and heating, safe (extra charge payable locally),and balcony or terrace. Baby cot or extra bed available on request.
There are very good transport links from Calella to the beautiful city of Barcelona, a perfect location to spend a day away from the beach, shopping, sightseeing and relaxing in one of the many open air cafes.
The hotel is aimed at the Youth Market.
A city tax where applicable is to be paid in cash locally.
24 hour reception, car hire, currency exchange, luggage room, air-conditioning in common areas, showers on departure day, non-smoking rooms, food for celiac diet in restaurant, Internet corner, elevator, safe deposit box for hire, Wi-Fi Internet access in common areas, garage parking (with charge). Some services are with charge.
To make booking a holiday at Esplai Hotel in Calella easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Esplai Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.89
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Ramon y Cajal 2-16,, Calella, Costa Brava, Spain, 08370
Please wait while we load the map for Esplai Hotel
Questions and Answers about Esplai Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.