- Hair Dryer
- Bathroom with Shower
- Safety Box (Extra Charge)
- Mini Fridge (Extra Charge)
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning (Individually controlled)
- Direct Dial Telephone (Extra Charge)
Lindos Village Resort & Spa
- 45Km from Rhodes (RHO) Airport
- 0.5Km to beach
- 4Km to town centre
- Sun terrace
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
This idyllic Greek resort and spa is almost entirely self-contained within the village of Lindos, offering guests an exclusive experience. Located on the Greek island of Rhodes, ... Continue reading
This idyllic Greek resort and spa is almost entirely self-contained within the village of Lindos, offering guests an exclusive experience. Located on the Greek island of Rhodes, the resort provides luxury pampering and relaxation in a 5-star setting. Guests have the opportunity to explore the classical architecture and ancient ruins of the surrounding area, including the acropolis of Lindos. This natural feature was fortified by the Greeks and now includes the Doric Temple of Athena Lindia and the remains of a Roman temple. The bay is famous for its beaches, and inland there are plenty of opportunities for hiking and cycling excursions.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Diving Off-site (Additional charge)
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Sun terrace
- Adult only
- Air conditioning
- Car hire
- Mini-market on site
- No internet access available
- Safety deposit box (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Breakfast, American, Restaurant (Main), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Buffet, Snack Bar, Daily: 10:15 - 12:00.
- Ice Cream; Snacks, Snack Bar, Daily: 12:00 - 18:00.
- Dinner, Themed Restaurant, Restaurant (Main Restaurant - Each night is a different theme night.
- Wide variety of salads, first dishes and desserts, ice cream. ), Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Reservations Required, Speciality, Daily: 19:30 - 22:30.
- Hot drinks; Juices; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee, Main Restaurant, Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Tea; Coffee, Snack Bar, Daily: 10:15 - 12:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; International, Soft drinks; Beer; Wine; Juices; Cocktails; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee, Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- International; Drinks, Beer; Wine; Juices; Cocktails; Coffee, Daily: 18:00 - 02:00.
The resort has 187 rooms, all decorated in a contemporary style that is bright and airy, and with style points that pick up on traditional Greek themes. All rooms are fully air conditioned and have their own en-suite bathroom, as well as a furnished balcony or patio. Other amenities include an HD TV, premium quality bedding, fridge, tea and coffee maker, free bottled water, daily housekeeping and a turndown service.
To make booking a holiday at Lindos Village Resort & Spa in Lindos easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Lindos Village Resort & Spa with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.89
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Vlycha beach, Lindos, Rhodes, Greek Islands, 85107
Please wait while we load the map for Lindos Village Resort & Spa
Questions and Answers about Lindos Village Resort & Spa
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Does the Hotel provide complimentary poolside towels ? 2 Answers
Yes pool towels are provided
Added 10 months ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
Hello, Yes pool towels are provided for guest use. Regards
Added 10 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member
My wife and I have a holiday booked with you for the first week in May but we were wondering what excursions are run from the hotel 1 Answer
There are lots of excursions available on Greece which can be booked through the hotel or with the tour offices in the resort, these include day trip by boat to Symi, Turkey and around Rhodes, Walking tour of Rhodes old town, Wine, olive oil and honey tasting tour, Island Tour, Markets, scuba diving and Segway hire.
Hope this helps.
Added 1 year, 3 months ago.
By Lisaw, loveholidays.com team member
Is this hotel Near St Pauls Bay if so how near 1 Answer
This property is aprox 5.5km from St Pauls bay, approx. 10 mins car journey.
Added 1 year, 8 months ago.
By Lisa.Weldon, loveholidays.com team member