Hotel La Marquise
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Location-wise, you're right on Kalithea's Blue Flag Beach, which you can access via a private underground passage. And you're well placed for sightseeing - it's just a 10-minute ... Continue reading
Location-wise, you’re right on Kalithea’s Blue Flag Beach, which you can access via a private underground passage. And you’re well placed for sightseeing – it’s just a 10-minute drive to the capital, Rhodes Town.
The pools are seriously impressive at this place. Some wind their way through the manicured grounds, plus there’s a stylish one up on the roof. Little ones get their own shaded paddling pool, too.
The casual pool bar serves cocktails and snacks, plus there’s a beach bar* for drinks. And if you don’t feel like walking to the beach, the hotel’s golf buggies will take you there.
- On top of tennis and basketball
- You can play a round at the 12-hole minigolf course
- Teens get their own games room, and there’s also a second one for everybody else
- The evenings see entertainment from local bands and pianists
- Along with acts like the Two Tenors
- For after-dinner drinks
- There’s the lounge bar
- Where you can enjoy cocktails and piano music overlooking the gardens
- You can take in the sunset views at the top-floor bar
- And when you fancy a change
- There’s a bus stop outside the hotel that’ll take you to Rhodes Town
- The spa* is considered one of the best around – it has a menu of treatments that includes holistic cocooning
- Manicures and pedicures
- You’ll also find couples’ treatment rooms
- There’s a well-designed indoor pool that comes with caves
- Waterfalls and floor-to-ceiling windows
- On top of that you’ve got a gym
- A sauna and a hairdresser*
- 5 Star
Food and Drink
There’s a buffet restaurant serving Greek and Mediterranean specialities, as well as international dishes. It’s got a children’s corner, along with an outdoor terrace for dining al fresco.
As well as the buffet, there’s a poolside restaurant, serving cocktails and meals. And the top-floor à la carte place holds regular lobster nights. Or if you fancy a quiet night in, there’s 24-hour room service.
These contemporary rooms come with air-conditioning, a flatscreen TV and Wi-Fi. You'll have a choice of a garden view or pool view with the twin rooms, or for a bit more space you can opt for a 2-bedroom family suite. For something a bit more luxurious you can upgrade to a Suite with sea view, private pool and balcony - and you'll also have a separate lounge too.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Hotel La Marquise in Kalithea. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||26||21||16||15||15||18||21||26||32||35||35||30|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||17||13||10||8||8||10||13||17||21||24||24||21|
To make booking a holiday at Hotel La Marquise in Kalithea easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Hotel La Marquise with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above. Package holidays to Hotel La Marquise are available from Thomson .
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.81
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Kalithea area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Questions and Answers about Hotel La Marquise
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.