- Hair Dryer
- Safety Box
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Mini Bar(On Request & Extra Charge)
- Satellite TV
- Bathroom with bathtub
Aldemar Paradise Village
- 20Km from Rhodes ( RHO ) Airport
- 0Km to beach
- 6Km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The luxurious Aldemar Paradise Village Hotel rests on the popular beach of Kallithea on the island paradise of Rhodes. This magnificent 4 Star hotel is a symphony of modern design ... Continue reading
The luxurious Aldemar Paradise Village Hotel rests on the popular beach of Kallithea on the island paradise of Rhodes. This magnificent 4 Star hotel is a symphony of modern design with a stunning complex of spacious guestroom nestling next to a golden private beach with breathtaking sea views of the Aegean, mouth-watering cuisine and exquisite relaxation facilities that all come together to make a truly harmonious All Inclusive vacation destination. Guests to the Aldemar Paradise Village can visit nearby historical sites and attractions and participate in plenty of water sports on the vast coastline, but perhaps you'll just want to stay and bask in the glow of this fabulous hotel.
- Seven lagoon shape outdoor pools
- Outdoor children's pool (freshwater)
- Water slide 83 meters long! Activities and facilities included are the sandy & pebble beach
- Beach and pool deck chairs & umbrellas
- Outdoor showers
- Beach towels (with deposit)
- 2 tennis courts
- Table tennis
- Mini golf
- Water games
- Water polo
- Beach volleyball
- Aqua aerobics
- Beach soccer
- Daily animation
- Children's Aldy Club
- Giant outdoor chessboards
- Large-screen TV & DVD room
- Bridge Room
- Table games
- Cooking lessons
- Greek language lessons
- Activities and facilities with charge include the fitness centre
- Work out programs with fitness instructors
- Night Tennis (floodlit courts)
- Tennis lessons
- Water sports
- Games room
- Turkish bath, and Jacuzzi
- Nearby attractions are horse riding centre (15 km)
- Rhodes Aquarium (6 km) 18-hole Golf Course (10 km)
All Inclusive accommodation. The Aldemar Paradise Village Hotel has a main restaurant Byzantine with a separate children's restaurant Aldy inside! Guests can also enjoy a la caret dining at the Golden Palm Oriental restaurant and Greek specialties at the Thalassa Taverna (reservations needed for a la carte dining). The beach and bar restaurant Thalassa has light meals and snacks and the Venus Bar is on hand for refreshing drinks and snacks. Daily & Evening programs and shows are at the animation stage and/or in the “Safari” Night Club by the animation team as well as daily entertainment options (live music program, disco night, beach party etc), dance competitions, traditional Greek dance lessons, quizzes, Bingo and competitions!
- Early Breakfast, Continental, Main Restaurant (Byzantine), Daily: 07:00 - 07:30.
- Breakfast, Buffet; American, Main Restaurant (Byzantine), Daily: 07:30 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Buffet, Beach Bar (Restaurant Thalassa), Daily.
- Snacks, Buffet, Beach Bar (Restaurant Thalassa), Daily: 11:00 - 12:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Beach Bar (Restaurant Thalassa), Daily: 12:00 - 16:00.
- Snacks, Buffet, Beach Bar (Restaurant Thalassa), Daily: 16:00 - 17:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Main Restaurant (Byzantine), Daily: 18:30 - 21:15.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Aldy); Children Only, Daily: 18:30 - 20:00.
- Dinner, Buffet; A la Carte; Chinese; Greek, Restaurant (Golden Palm and Thalassa); Reservations Required.
- Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner, Room Service (Extra room service tray charge 8,00 €), Daily: 07:00 - 22:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; International, Bar (Venus), Daily: 18:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; International, Meal times.
The Aldemar Paradise Village features 200 double rooms that can accommodate up to three people and be booked for single use, as well as family rooms for up to 4 people. Room types are Garden View or Sea View, and some rooms have a sharing pool. All rooms have air conditioning (24 hours a day, mid June to mid September), twin beds, sofa bed, bathroom with bathtub, hair dryer, Satellite television with music channels, direct dial telephone, refrigerator (mini bar upon request/extra charge), Safe (extra charge), and furnished balcony or veranda. Upon arrival guests are offered wine, mineral water, an Aldemar gift and an Aldemar bath set (soap, shampoo, shower gel, nail file, shower cap, sewing kit, and cotton swabs).
The Aldemar Paradise Village is perfectly positioned for visits to the UNESCO world heritage monument, the medieval old town of Rhodes (6 km) and to the recently restored Kalithea Mineral Springs.
24 hour reception, currency exchange, guest relation service, 24 hour hotel security service, daily public bus service to and from the town of Rhodes (every 20 minutes), mini market, hair salon, shops, taxi service, car, motorcycle and bicycle hire service, wedding packages, laundry and dry cleaning, major credit cards accepted, Wireless Internet access in common areas, Internet Corner, Doctor (on call), lifeguards at the beach, luggage service, disabled access. Paradise Village has conference facilities for up to 200 people. During the evening, guests are kindly requested to ensure that they are appropriately dressed in all restaurants and bars and at the disco (shorts and bathing costumes are not permitted).
To make booking a holiday at Aldemar Paradise Village in Kalithea easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Aldemar Paradise Village with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.89
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Kalithea Av. Rhodes, Kalithea, Rhodes, Greek Islands, 85100
Please wait while we load the map for Aldemar Paradise Village