Hotel Aegean Breeze (Ex Medblue Fanes)
- 13Km from Diagoras (RHO) Airport
- 0.2Km to beach
- 28Km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The MedBlue Fanes in Rhodes is a stylish, modern resort made up of low-rise buildings and surrounded by beautiful grounds. It's right next to the sea and is therefore a great ... Continue reading
The MedBlue Fanes in Rhodes is a stylish, modern resort made up of low-rise buildings and surrounded by beautiful grounds. It’s right next to the sea and is therefore a great destination for windsurfing and kite-surfing enthusiasts as well as those seeking a tranquil break.
The MedBlue Fanes hotel lies directly on a shingle beach beside the harbour (with a windsurfing centre) and is just 1km from the centre of Fanes, a small picturesque village with a selection of cafés and tavernas. It’s ideally located if you want to spend the day exploring the local area or sunbathing on the beach.
Guests at the resort can enjoy relaxing by two free-form swimming pools, reclining on sun loungers and enjoying refreshments at some of the hotel’s bars. There’s also an indoor pool for those looking to avoid the sun and activities including water sports and tennis are also available.
Families are very welcome at the resort: a kids’ club run by the hotel is offered to 4-11 year olds, and children have a separate pool, a playground and a mini-disco. The MedBlue Fanes will also provide free cots and highchairs. And while the children are kept occupied, why not treat yourself and indulge in a calming massage?
Please note: due to the location of the property, some aircraft noise may be heard.
Loving Rhodes? Why not take a look at some of the other fantastic hotels on offer in the Greek Islands at loveholidays.com including the Mareblue Beach Resort or Clio Hotel. Live the island life and escape to Rhodes with loveholidays.com
- Two free-form swimming pools
- Sun loungers and parasols
- Fully-equipped spa and wellness centre with sauna
- Indoor pool
- Hydro massage and steam bath
- Massage services
- Tennis court
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Pool table
- Beach activities led by the excellent entertainment staff
- Video games
- Tavli tournaments
- Playground and separate childrens pools
- Nearby attractions are water sports on the beach
- Horse riding centre (15 km)
- Rhodes Aquarium (6 km) 18-hole Golf Course (10 km)
- Daytime activities
- Indoor pool
- Tennis court
- Safety Box
- Evening activities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Reception 24 hours
- In room telephone
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning
- Conference room
- Internet access hotel
- Satellite TV
- Family rooms
- Breakfast buffet
- Swimming pool
- Kids activities
- Hotel-run kids' club (4-11yrs)
- Own pool
- Video games
- Free cots and highchairs
- All Inclusive accommodation
- The MedBlue Hotel Fanes has a main buffet restaurant
- Greel Taverna
- Pool bar
- Snack bar
- Evening entertainment generally includes live music and shows
- Guaranteed fun for all the family
- Breakfast, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Snack Bar, Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner; Show Cooking, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 18:30 - 21:30.
- Dinner, Greek, Restaurant (Snack Restaurant. Set Menu), Once per stay: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Snacks, Snack Bar, Daily: 10:30 - 11:30.
- Snacks, Beach Bar, Daily: 10:30 - 11:30.
- Snacks, Bar, Daily: 21:30 - 22:30.
- Ice Cream, Children Only, Daily: 11:00 - 12:00, 15:00 - 16:00.
- Afternoon Tea; Coffee Break, Beach Bar, Daily: 11:30 - 12:30, 16:00 - 17:00.
- Late Breakfast, Snack Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Snack Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Beach Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Bar, Daily: 18:00 - 02:00.
The hotel is perfectly positioned for visits to the UNESCO world heritage monument, the medieval old town of Rhodes (20 km) and to the recently restored Kalithea Mineral Springs. Check out Turtle Lake near Polychrono, the home of the Testudinata Turtle.
Hotel rooms are not accessible for wheelchair users.
24 hour reception, currency exchange, mini market and shops, hair salon, shops, taxi service, car, motorcycle and bicycle hire service, laundry and dry cleaning, Internet access (with charge), Internet Corner, Doctor (on call), conference rooms, luggage service, disabled access, parking. Rooms are cleaned 7 days a week, towels changed 7 days a week, linen changed 6 days a week.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Hotel Aegean Breeze (Ex Medblue Fanes) in Fanes. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||15||15||18||21||26||32||35||35||30||26||21||16|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||8||8||10||13||17||21||24||24||21||17||13||10|
To make booking a holiday at Hotel Aegean Breeze (Ex Medblue Fanes) in Fanes easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Hotel Aegean Breeze (Ex Medblue Fanes) with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.81
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Fanes area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Fanes Area, Fanes, Rhodes, Greek Islands, 85106
Please wait while we load the map for Hotel Aegean Breeze (Ex Medblue Fanes)
Questions and Answers about Hotel Aegean Breeze (Ex Medblue Fanes)
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Is there nearby night life? 1 Answer
Faliraki is only 30km away
Added 1 year, 4 months ago.
By Zara.Drant, loveholidays.com team member
hi,do they have beach towels if so are they charged or deposit 1 Answer
The property does not provide pool towels, you would need to take your own.
Added 1 year, 7 months ago.
By Lisa.Weldon, loveholidays.com team member