Aegean Breeze Resort
- Private beach area
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Aegean Breeze Resort is a delightful 4-star retreat that is acclaimed for its fine views of the Mediterranean Sea. It's on the famous Greek island of Rhodes, which is noted for ... Continue reading
The Aegean Breeze Resort is a delightful 4-star retreat that is acclaimed for its fine views of the Mediterranean Sea. It's on the famous Greek island of Rhodes, which is noted for its Medieval City of Rhodes, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It offers immaculate, elegantly decorated accommodation, and unrivalled corporate hospitality and business facilities.
Hotel rooms are not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Beach volley
- Daytime activities (morning gymnastics, aqua-aerobics, aerobics, sport activities, games and competitions)
- Evening entertainment (shows, folklore shows, live music, band and dancing evenings)
- Full day and night animation program featuring among others various themed nights (six days a week)
- Gym room
- Kids Club
- Kite surfing (available at the nearby beach)
- Mini golf
- Multilingual entertainment team
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water polo
- 2 freswater outdoor swimming pools
- Beachfront, private beach area
- Free sunbeds & umbrellas
- Indoor swimming pool (heated, freshwater)
- One pool towel per person, which can be requested at the spa free of charge
- Sauna (surcharge)
- Spa (facial and body treatments, special massages and therapies - all with surcharge)
- 2 outdoor children’s swimming pools (adjacent to the main swimming pools and one children’s pool located by the Mini Club)
- Babysitting service (available upon request with extra charge)
- Baby cots
- High chairs
- Mini Club (4-12 years old)
- Small open air playground
- 24-hour reception service
- Air conditioning
- Car rental (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Courtesy room for departing guests (upon availability, on request)
- Doctor on call (surcharge)
- Excursions (surcharge)
- Family rooms
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Internet corner at lobby area (surcharge)
- Luggage lockers & scale (surcharge)
- Mini-market on site
- Pets are not allowed in the resort
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Wake up call
- Early Breakfast, Buffet; Continental, Restaurant, Daily: 07:00 - 07:30.
- Breakfast, Buffet; American; Greek, Restaurant, Daily: 07:30 - 10:30.
- Late Breakfast, Restaurant, Daily: 10:30 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 18:30 - 21:30.
- Late Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 23:00 - 01:00.
- Coffee Break, Bar (Poseidon Bar, biscuits, cookies, pieces of cakes with filter coffee and tea selections), Daily: 16:30 - 17:30.
- Dinner, Restaurant (A la Carte restaurant - Greek, Italian, once per stay, reservation required).
- Bar (Poseidon Bar, local alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks), Daily: 18:00 - 23:00.
- Bar (Calypso Bar, cocktails, spirits), Daily: 17:00 - 23:00.
All bungalows have a private bathroom with luxury bathroom amenities, a beautiful furnished terrace or balcony with sunbeds, a TV with satellite channels, tea and coffee-making facilities, a hairdryer, and ironing facilities. Guests will also benefit from their own mini-fridge, customisable air conditioning, luxury twin or double bedding, a direct dial phone, and a bathrobe and slippers. Accommodation includes picturesque sea or garden views.
Fast facts: - Honeymoon guests receive a bottle of sparkling wine and a fruit basket on arrival - Special events packages available on request - Small private beach - Gymnastics activities available - A regular animation programme (depending on the time of year)
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Aegean Breeze Resort in Fanes. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||15||18||21||26||32||35||35||30||26||21||16||15|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||8||10||13||17||21||24||24||21||17||13||10||8|
To make booking a holiday at Aegean Breeze Resort in Fanes easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Aegean Breeze Resort with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.85
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Fanes area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Fanes, Fanai, Fanes, Rhodes, Greek Islands, 85106
Please wait while we load the map for Aegean Breeze Resort
Questions and Answers about Aegean Breeze Resort
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
How close is the resort to Rhodes Town, and is there easy access eg bus/taxi? How many swimming pools? Travel distance from airport? 2 Answers
There is an indoor pool and 2 outdoor pools...
The airport is approx 15km to Fanes and is approx 30km to Rhodes Town, there is a local bust stop near to the hotel or taxis are reasonable
Added 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
The Aegean breeze resort is 15km from Rhodes airport and 35km from Rhodes town/marina itself, there are many day excursions available to Rhodes town plus local buses are easy and taxis are plentiful and reasonably priced
This resort has 1 indoor pool and 2 outdoor pools
Added 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
By Zara.Drant, loveholidays.com team member