ex. Dom Pedro Baia Club, Dom Pedro Madeira
- 5Km from Madeira (FNC) Airport
- 0.05Km to beach
- 0.2Km to town centre
- Outdoor Pool
- Sun terrace
- Free wired internet in public areas
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Overlooking the beach of Machico Bay and a few steps from the picturesque and historic fishing village of Machico, the Dom Pedro Baia Hotel is set in beautiful scenery where the ... Continue reading
Overlooking the beach of Machico Bay and a few steps from the picturesque and historic fishing village of Machico, the Dom Pedro Baia Hotel is set in beautiful scenery where the green of the mountains meets the deep blue Atlantic. The hotels location, its day and evening programme of excursions and entertainment, and its excellent facilities make it the perfect base for exploring the island or enjoying an action-packed holiday. The hotel has recently been refurbished and offers a new 'All Inclusive' package.
The hotel is 5 km from Madeira airport
- Billiards Diving Off-site Evening entertainment Games room Golf course (within 3 km) Library Snorkelling Off-site Table tennis Tennis court* Water sport facilities (on site)
- Garden Sun terrace Terrace
- Bridal suite Car hire Designated smoking area Family rooms Heating Lift Non smoking rooms Non smoking throughout Room service Safety deposit box VIP room facilities* Wired internet in public areas free of charge
- Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner, Main Restaurant, Daily.
- Ice Cream; Snacks, Daily: 17:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Beer; Wine; Vodka; Gin; Rum; Whiskey; Cocktails; Tea; Coffee, Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
Twin Club rooms are equipped with telephone, satellite TV, central heating, hair-dryer, personal safe (extra charge), bathrobe, coffee-making facilities, Dom Pedro bathroom amenities, emergency pull-cord and a fire detector. There is also a turndown service, mini bar and balcony.
Twin Side Sea View rooms are equipped with telephone, satellite TV, central heating, personal safe (extra charge), bath amenities, emergency pull cord and fire detector.
The hotel has various room-types and suites.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the ex. Dom Pedro Baia Club, Dom Pedro Madeira in Machico. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||20||20||21||23||25||26||26||24||22||20||19||19|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||14||15||16||18||20||21||20||19||17||15||14||14|
To make booking a holiday at ex. Dom Pedro Baia Club, Dom Pedro Madeira in Machico easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book ex. Dom Pedro Baia Club, Dom Pedro Madeira with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.87
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Estrada de São Roque, Machico, Madeira, Portugal, 9200-126
Please wait while we load the map for ex. Dom Pedro Baia Club, Dom Pedro Madeira
Questions and Answers about ex. Dom Pedro Baia Club, Dom Pedro Madeira
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Would it be easy to book walking tours from this hotel? and, approximately, how much do they cost? 1 Answer
Hello Sylvia unfortunately we do not organise walking tours but there are many excursion companies in resort that may be able to assist you
Added 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
By Zara.Drant, loveholidays.com team member