- Baby Cot (free of charge)
- Double Bed
- Twin Bed
- Fire Alarm
- Mini Fridge
- No.Bathrooms: 1
- Safe (extra fee)
- TV (SAT TV)
Dom Pedro Garajau
- 11Km from Funchal Airport (FNC)
- 2Km to beach
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Free wired internet in public areas
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Dom Pedro Garajau Hotel is a well-appointed establishment in a quiet location, 8 km along the coast from Funchal and close to the interesting village of Canico. The hotels ... Continue reading
The Dom Pedro Garajau Hotel is a well-appointed establishment in a quiet location, 8 km along the coast from Funchal and close to the interesting village of Canico. The hotels location, its day and evening entertainment and excursion programmes and its excellent facilities make it the perfect base for exploring the island or enjoying an action-packed holiday.
The hotel is surrounded by a wealth of attractions: Guests can visit the beautiful botanical gardens and play a round of golf both five kilometres away, or enjoy a day in the capital city of Funchal. There are also shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance.
Please note this property is located on a hill.
Madeira International Airport is 11 km from the hotel.
Please note: The city tax 1€ per person per night is payable localy on check-in. Maximum 5€ per person. Not applicable to children and people under 18 years old.
Note: By decision of Santa Cruz Town Hall the payment of City tax is suspended between 3th January 2017 and 30th April 2017. The City tax will be charged again as of 1st May 2017.
- Diving Golf course (within 3 km) Indoor pool (all year)
- 24hr Reception Car hire Currency exchange Dry cleaning Garden Ironing service Laundry Luggage storage Outdoor pool* Terrace
- Family rooms Heating Non smoking rooms Safety deposit box Shops (on site)* Wired internet in public areas free of charge
Food and Drink
The breakfast type is Continental and it is provided from 07:30 - 10:00. Evenings can be spent at the lobby bar.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Tropical), Daily: 07:30 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Tropical), Daily: 12:30 - 14:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Tropical), Daily: 18:00 - 21:30.
- Snacks, Daily: 16:00 - 17:00.
- Ice Cream, Bar (Bristol or Caracalla ), Daily: 16:00 - 17:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Beer; Wine; Spirits; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee, Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Volleyball; Table Tennis; Darts; Archery.
Twin-rooms are all equipped with: private bathroom, telephone, personal safe, satellite TV and balcony.
Most rooms have sea-view.
The following payments are accepted: Diners Club, Visa Card, American Express and Euro/Master Card. Additional fees may apply for certain facilities, amenities or activities. City /Tourist tax is payable locally.
To make booking a holiday at Dom Pedro Garajau in Canico de Baixo easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Dom Pedro Garajau with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.92
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : ESTRADA DO GARAJAU 131, Canico de Baixo, Madeira, Portugal, 9125-067
Please wait while we load the map for Dom Pedro Garajau
Questions and Answers about Dom Pedro Garajau
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.