Dom Pedro Garajau Aparthotel
- 11Km from Funchal Airport (FNC)
- 2Km to beach
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Free wired internet in public areas
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Dom Pedro Garajau Hotel is a well-appointed establishment in a quiet location, 8 km along the coast from Funchal and close to the interesting village of Canico. The hotels ... Continue reading
The Dom Pedro Garajau Hotel is a well-appointed establishment in a quiet location, 8 km along the coast from Funchal and close to the interesting village of Canico. The hotels location, its day and evening entertainment and excursion programmes and its excellent facilities make it the perfect base for exploring the island or enjoying an action-packed holiday.
The hotel is surrounded by a wealth of attractions: Guests can visit the beautiful botanical gardens and play a round of golf both five kilometres away, or enjoy a day in the capital city of Funchal. There are also shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance.
Please note this property is located on a hill.
Madeira International Airport is 11 km from the hotel.
Please note: The city tax 1€ per person per night is payable localy on check-in. Maximum 5€ per person. Not applicable to children and people under 18 years old.
Note: By decision of Santa Cruz Town Hall the payment of City tax is suspended between 3th January 2017 and 30th April 2017. The City tax will be charged again as of 1st May 2017.
- Diving Golf course (within 3 km) Indoor pool (all year)
- 24hr Reception Car hire Currency exchange Dry cleaning Garden Ironing service Laundry Luggage storage Outdoor pool* Terrace
- Family rooms Heating Non smoking rooms Safety deposit box Shops (on site)* Wired internet in public areas free of charge
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Tropical), Daily: 07:30 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Tropical), Daily: 12:30 - 14:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Tropical), Daily: 18:00 - 21:30.
- Snacks, Daily: 16:00 - 17:00.
- Ice Cream, Bar (Bristol or Caracalla ), Daily: 16:00 - 17:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Beer; Wine; Spirits; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee, Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Volleyball; Table Tennis; Darts; Archery.
Twin-rooms are all equipped with: private bathroom, telephone, personal safe, satellite TV and balcony.
Most rooms have sea-view.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Dom Pedro Garajau Aparthotel in Canico de Baixo. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||19||20||20||21||23||25||26||26||24||22||20||19|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||14||14||15||16||18||20||21||20||19||17||15||14|
To make booking a holiday at Dom Pedro Garajau Aparthotel in Canico de Baixo easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Dom Pedro Garajau Aparthotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.86
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Canico de Baixo area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Estrada do Garajau, 131, Canico de Baixo, Madeira, Portugal, 9125-067
Please wait while we load the map for Dom Pedro Garajau Aparthotel
Questions and Answers about Dom Pedro Garajau Aparthotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.