Marina São Roque
- 75Km from Faro (FAO) Airport
- 0.5Km to beach
- 0.5Km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
* Located at about 150 meters from the Marina/Lagos Yacht Harbour.* A 15 minute walk from Meia Praia beach and downtown Lagos.* It offers 26 rooms - single, twin, triple and suites ... Continue reading
* Located at about 150 meters from the Marina/Lagos Yacht Harbour.* A 15 minute walk from Meia Praia beach and downtown Lagos.* It offers 26 rooms - single, twin, triple and suites.* The guests can relax in the outdoor pool, set on a garden terrace.* It offers Wi-Fi on the reception area (limited hours) and free parking.* The traditional design and the quiet environment, make this Hotel a cosy retreat.* The accommodation has a fully equipped bathroom, and includes air conditioning/fan (in same rooms), balcony (in same rooms) cable TV and safe.* After a dip in the pool, guests have the opportunity to relax with a cocktail on the hotel bar or in one of the sun loungers at the Solarium.* The Hotel also offers a breakfast buffet.* The reception is open from 08:00am until 11:00pm, between this hours the staff can assist you with car rental service, scooters and bicycles, boat trips, visits to caves, diving, dolphins, surfing, windsurfing, jet skis, kayaks, fishing in high sea, hiking, tourist activities, visits to historical sites such as the Church of Sto. Anthony, St. Sebastian and Sta. Maria, the Walls, the Archaeological and Ethnographic Museum, Slave Market, Castle of Governors, the Forte Ponta da Bandeira and many other recreational and leisure activities, places of interest and also the local cuisine.* In addition, you also have at your disposal, advice and reservations for shuttle services to and from Faro Airport, at about 1 hour drive.* Excellent location, with the main bus and train stations within 500 m.(10 minute walk).* Also privileged location for the practise of golf, with the Palmares and the Boavista Golf Courses at about 3 km (5 minute drive).* Also a short drive away is the Lagos Aerodrome (2 km - 5 minutes) and the Algarve Racetrack (20 km - 20 minutes).
- No internet access available
- BBQ facilities
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Marina São Roque in Lagos. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||16||16||16||18||19||21||24||25||26||25||22||19|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||9||8||9||10||12||14||17||17||18||17||15||11|
To make booking a holiday at Marina São Roque in Lagos easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Marina São Roque with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Eating out is part of the pleasure of a holiday on the Algarve, and Lagos offers the best of the best choices of establishments in which to indulge. Seafood lovers will be ecstatic, but no one, even vegetarians, will be disappointed or go hungry. A good choice at the marina is the Do Cais Bistro, which serves waterfront breakfasts, lunches and dinners seven days a week. For creative international cuisine in the town centre (including vegetarian dishes) Duquesa Restaurante is hard to beat. Truly gourmet local specialities like pork chops with figs, savoury shrimp and succulent shellfish, are enjoyed at the Don Sebastiao tavern in the old town pedestrian area. This restaurant also has the best wine cellar in town. The English-run No Patio is also popular with expats.
In Lagos, there is little need to do anything more to enjoy your holiday other than sprawl on the sandy beach with an occasional dip in the ocean, but those who need more activity can choose between dozens of pursuits like sailing, wind-surfing, fishing, para-sailing, microlight flights and scuba diving. Golf is a major attraction here as it is throughout the Algarve, with the Palmares and Alto courses nearby, offering a round with sea views. There is also the challenge of the Penina Championship Course, site of many a Portuguese Open. Those who hire a car will be well-rewarded in exploring the adjacent coastline and seeking out unspoilt villages and beaches. There are also a few sightseeing opportunities in the town, including an interesting museum.
Eating out is part of the pleasure of a holiday on the Algarve, and Lagos offers the best of the best choices of establishments in which to indulge. Seafood lovers will be ecstatic, but no one, even vegetarians, will be disappointed or go hungry. A good choice at the marina is the Do Cais Bistro, which serves waterfront breakfasts, lunches and dinners seven days a week. For creative international cuisine in the town centre (including vegetarian dishes) Duquesa Restaurante is hard to beat. Truly gourmet local specialities like pork chops with figs, savoury shrimp and succulent shellfish, are enjoyed at the Don Sebastiao tavern in the old town pedestrian area. This restaurant also has the best wine cellar in town.
The centre of Lagos comes alive in the evenings with buskers and street entertainers, and the nightlife in Lagos can compete with any holiday resort in the Algarve, with several energetic dance clubs and character-filled bars strewn through the main part of town. Of the bars most popular are Bar Amuras at the marina, the Red Eye Bar on the Rue Candido dos Reis, and Zanzibar on the Rua 25 de Abril. Most have music, darts, pool tables and Sky TV sports channels, and stay open late until 2 or 4am.
Besides an ongoing flea market that sprawls through the streets, Lagos boasts numerous fascinating shops and boutiques, especially in the pedestrianised old city. Browsing is as pleasurable as buying in the well-stocked shops that are bristling with attractive local wares, from wickerwork to filigree jewellery, copperware and leather goods to wine and pastries.
There is not a lot for children to do in Lagos but there is a zoo and an excellent water park not too far away.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.81
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Lagos area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Estrada Da Meia Praia 23, Lagos, Algarve, Portugal, 8600-315
Please wait while we load the map for Marina São Roque
Questions and Answers about Marina São Roque
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.