Vale de Arges Villa
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Vale De Arges Villa sits in such a picturesque location that even the owners holiday here. And although in a rural spot, it's within a ten-minute drive of Carvoeiro's beaches ... Continue reading
The Vale De Arges Villa sits in such a picturesque location that even the owners holiday here. And although in a rural spot, it’s within a ten-minute drive of Carvoeiro’s beaches and bars.
A sunlounger-spotted terrace curves around the swimming pool. It tags on to a shaded terrace that wraps right around the house and features an al fresco dining table.
Bedrooms at the Vale De Arges Villa follow a traditional theme – think darkly polished furniture and paper-white linens.
Thomson Villas with Pools is now called Villas Collection. Whether you’re after a place with a pool, or a rustic retreat in the heart of the countryside, this is where you’ll find it.
- Washing machine
- Radio with CD
- Rectangular pool with Roman steps set in a large terrace with views over the valley
- Small areas of terraced garden with natural shade surround the villa
- Maid service twice a week
Private pool: 10x5m, 1.1-2.4m deep
- Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom and doors to terrace overlooking the pool
- 2 twin bedrooms, one with en suite shower room and doors to terrace
- Separate shower room
- Well-equipped fitted kitchen with cosy breakfast dining area
- Spacious living-dining room with traditional wood burner and doors opening onto covered terrace
To make booking a holiday at Vale de Arges Villa in Carvoeiro easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Vale de Arges Villa with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above. Package holidays to Vale de Arges Villa are available from Thomson .
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.90
This week's weather forecast
Questions and Answers about Vale de Arges Villa
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Is there a cot? 1 Answer
We can request a cot at the time of booking, thanks Esther
Added 2 years, 6 months ago.
By Esther, loveholidays.com team member